Another day, another shooting in the US

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
quash

Re: Another day, another shooting in the US

Post by quash »

BareKnuckleRoo wrote:Helps if you don't take people out of context.
What is being taken out of context? All I'm saying is that harm to others isn't significantly reduced by gun control in the US.
It is also quick and easy to do when you're feeling impulsive.
Sure. So is a plethora of other things. Again, all I'm saying is that if someone is suicidal, there's plenty of ways to act on that impulse.
Would you care to point out where I said "you're wrong because of bias"? Or where I rested the entire sum of my arguments purely on "you're biased therefore wrong"? Can't help but note that you didn't actually address a single failing that I pointed out in any of the links you posted, or any particular statement you disagree with in the Dailykos argument that directly points out several flawed "facts" in the link you posted.
Even if I did, nothing would change your mind. So why bother? Also, is this sealioning? :?
Of course, you're not here to chat about how maybe people shouldn't have to worry them or their kids being shot at in a mass shooting
Mass shootings suck but they are a statistical anomaly. Keep in mind that they are a uniquely modern phenomenon, too, and maybe you'll see that the guns aren't the issue.
or whether maybe it's a bad idea to make available with no oversight or due diligence a high-caliber rifle that can fire
I'm assuming you aren't American? I'm also assuming you've never tried to purchase a firearm in America? There's plenty of oversight and due diligence, there's just even more ways to circumvent it once you go black market.
You love your guns, your AR-15, and other people's lives are merely inconvenient to you when they threaten to get in the way of your guns. Fuck the casualties, you'll hang onto your guns FOR 'MURICA. An elementary school full of dead children is an acceptable price to pay FOR FREEDOM. Golly, why I bet pictures of dead children with their faces shot off by a school shooter bring a tear to your eye, not because they're dead (who gives a shit about a few hundred dead kids, fuck 'em, right?), but because they're a glorious reminder of how FREE AND GREAT 'MURICA IS. How dare the parents of the children of Sandy Hook whine about having a few bullet ridden kids?! They should be praising how wonderful the country they live in is where their kid is fortunate enough to get the chance of dying in a glorious display of 'MURICAN FREEDOM.
Look, I don't know what your leanings are on other issues, but we kill kids in so many ways it's not even funny. Abortion, which I also happen to support to an extent, is rampant in the US and typically in the communities with the most gun violence, too. We feed them food loaded with bullshit and don't allow for or encourage an active lifestyle. We put them on prescription drugs before they're even in the double digits. When you see the big picture, you'll see that guns are the fucking least of our worries, and that our government which has promoted and enforced these things is the real issue.
neorichieb1971

Post by neorichieb1971 »

I've seen more guns shot in the UK than I have in the USA. I lived in the USA for 6 years and all this business about guns truly makes me feel sad. In the USA all those guns are ornaments. Maybe the day might come when the government takes over the country but until then they will just sit on shelves. The reason why these school shootings happen is because school kids see these ornament guns on shelves, get really pissed at the world and start shooting the nearest gathering in the neighborhood. As for the guns shot in the UK, was in a gun club. We have to travel to a designated site to shoot guns and therefore much of the people there hold and shoot guns, they don't put them on shelves they put them under lock and key and when they take them out they shoot them.

The tolerance to the mass shootings is purely an attachment one. The USA is used to guns. Imagine the government said that because of social media the police can no longer get the upper hand at riots and organized political events so you could no longer take a mobile/cell phone out with you? You would suddenly feel a sense of nakedness in your life. For Americans going home to an empty shelf or gun cabinet/drawer is just the same thing. That nakedness makes them feel vulnerable and unattached and every knock at the door or any gun sound in the distance is going to frighten them knowing that a pitch fork or a long knife is the only thing they can defend themselves with.

Is there room for middle ground? Sure. These are the measures I would take -

1) Guns only sold on purposely registered premises within a gated complex that has security
2) Ammo mail order only
3) Guns are sold in cabinets that have locks on them
4) You have to have left school for 5 years before you can buy one (just in case you have a peeve to settle).
5) Schools have compulsory hugs at registration in the morning. Everyone should feel a bit of love. Anyone bullying goes to a special school at the parents expense where other bullies go for rehabilitation.

Those are things that I would do to help the Muricans. Which are easily done actually, its not hard to invoke any of that. I think it would save lives.

Edit - America has a self serving attitude, they seem to think if they are ok, everyone should be. That is obviously not the case. Every kid should leave school at least with a sense of dignity and self worth.
This industry has become 2 dimensional as it transcended into a 3D world.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Aaaaand right on cue, another school shooting in Denver! But whatever, back to trolling the libtards.
quash wrote:I think I made it pretty clear without getting into too much detail that I don't like infringement upon the 14th amendment.
See, that's just the thing (and you clearly already know it): as indignantly as you insist you "don't like" people's right to vote being infringed, you steadfastly refuse to provide me the one singular detail I've been asking for since the onset of this latest sick farce of yours, the linchpin of your stance on the issue, if you actually have one: in response to such infringement of voting rights (though as I've said before I'm more inclined to call it an open assault), do you support a similarly absolutist interpretation of the right to vote as you espouse for gun rights, wherein even mild and/or temporary inconvenience must be interpreted, as you put it, as a "slow burn" to the outright elimination of that right? If not, why not?

How many fucking times have I asked this now? :lol: And I guarantee you still won't man up and actually tell us what you think and why, because it's just not as fun as being a time-wasting asshole.
Since you want to discuss it so badly here, let me ask you now: what do you think of the states that want to give their EC votes to the candidate that won the national popular vote instead of the candidate that won it in their state? Or the states that want to take Trump off the ballot unless he releases his tax returns (which isn't required by law)?
Another side road to steer down and hope everyone forgets about the more inconvenient issues you're tiring of tap-dancing around? Why the fuck not. :lol: I've mentioned it before - quite recently, even - but in lieu of a straight popular vote I'm in favor of all states, as some already do, splitting electoral votes in national elections, so those in the local minority don't feel that their vote will inevitably be invalidated and thus that going to the polls is a waste. I also favor publicly-funded elections, Election Day being declared a national holiday, and the return of civics to schools, but you already knew that too, and care just as little.

As for the tax return thing, sure, make it a requirement for candidates to release them (and more, if possible): if only rich bastards can afford to run (since money is free speech, publicly-funded elections would be a "slow burn" against the First Amendment, right?) and they only got so rich because they're so much better than lazy, stupid handout-seekers like us, then they'd better be willing and proud to show us just how they got - and kept - all that Free Speech.
But there is also another reason, and it's one that even a state like California has had to directly confront and live with the reality of: LEOs can sell their otherwise illegal guns to anyone they choose.
First off, I'm sure that wanting to eventually corner the market on secondhand firearms is far and away the primary reason the police routinely come out against loosening gun laws - seriously, do you fucking listen to yourself when you say this shit? :lol: Second, here's a conundrum: by doing what they're doing when the civilian population is prohibited from it, are they just exercising their Constitutional freedoms, and would making them play by the same rules as everyone else be infringement of those freedoms?
Full auto is a meme, you can unload a semi auto AR-15 or comparable rifle pretty quickly even without it, and that's not including a bump stock. Simply firing at a fast pace will get you through a 30 round magazine in a short enough time to do basically as much damage as you'd do with full auto.
See, this is why it cracks me up when righties insist everyone else is a "cuck" and a "sissy" who doesn't "fight" or "kick ass" like they and Daddy do - Corporations are siphoning away our health, resources and privacy at an alarming rate: do we get to work banding together and reining them in? No, let them all do whatever the fuck they want and put all the onus on everyone else to keep track of it all, while exploiting any government links that ever existed to shift the blame there instead! Rich people are evading paying their taxes, do we roll up our sleeves and tighten the laws to no longer let them off the hook? No, we just roll over and let them keep ALL the money! Semi-auto weapons can be almost as deadly as full-auto ones, do we maybe consider limits on those, even in the face of political opposition? No, just let everyone have full-auto stuff too and let God sort 'em out! :lol: For all the talk of how America can do anything and everything it puts its mind to, you don't want it to actually put its mind towards much of anything beyond what the people you like to blame for everything openly want.
Waiting periods are bureaucratic bullshit, plain and simple. They don't do anything except make you wait. If someone was willing to kill people ten days ago, they'll be willing to do it today.
You might be surprised to know that some people considering drastic action think things over when they've got some time on their hands - not everyone, but some. But fuck them, right, responsible gun owners? Your momentary convenience comes first! Same goes for all those schoolkids too.
BareKnuckleRoo

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

BulletMagnet wrote: You might be surprised to know that some people considering drastic action think things over when they've got some time on their hands - not everyone, but some. But fuck them, right, responsible gun owners? Your momentary convenience comes first! Same goes for all those schoolkids too.
I hear NRA membership nowadays requires you to film yourself humping a rifle while looking at autopsy photos of school shooting victims. That's how they find the dedicated gun fetishists to be their lobbyists.
quash

Post by quash »

BulletMagnet wrote:See, that's just the thing (and you clearly already know it): as indignantly as you insist you "don't like" people's right to vote being infringed, you steadfastly refuse to provide me the one singular detail I've been asking for since the onset of this latest sick farce of yours, the linchpin of your stance on the issue, if you actually have one: in response to such infringement of voting rights (though as I've said before I'm more inclined to call it an open assault), do you support a similarly absolutist interpretation of the right to vote as you espouse for gun rights, wherein even mild and/or temporary inconvenience must be interpreted, as you put it, as a "slow burn" to the outright elimination of that right? If not, why not?

How many fucking times have I asked this now? :lol: And I guarantee you still won't man up and actually tell us what you think and why, because it's just not as fun as being a time-wasting asshole.
I'm not an outright absolutist, but at the same time, I highly distrust the government (if you couldn't tell :P). The problem with "minor inconvenience" is that it can and often times does expand into outright prohibition, or coming just shy of it, at least. Government doesn't like to shrink, it likes to expand. Everyone has to justify their position in the machine at some point, and creating or exacerbating a problem is a surefire way to keep your job as long as you know the right buttons to press.

As I mentioned before, voting rights are different in that they are by definition upheld by the government. You can't ditch the government and go down to Joe's Voting Booth. You can, however, procure firearms from many different sources. So already we're dealing with two different practical issues here.

For your simple yes or no answer, yes, I am as much of a voting rights absolutist as I am a gun rights absolutist (I can't believe we're having this discussion when it's patently off topic, but fuck it, if you don't care then I don't care). With all this being said, though, if you really are that skeptical of the government's ability to uphold voting rights, why are you so willing to let them have more control over the right we have to make sure our government doesn't get too power hungry?

"Man up", lol. Fight me IRL if you want to man up so badly.
Another side road to steer down and hope everyone forgets about the more inconvenient issues you're tiring of tap-dancing around? Why the fuck not. :lol: I've mentioned it before - quite recently, even - but in lieu of a straight popular vote I'm in favor of all states, as some already do, splitting electoral votes in national elections, so those in the local minority don't feel that their vote will inevitably be invalidated and thus that going to the polls is a waste. I also favor publicly-funded elections, Election Day being declared a national holiday, and the return of civics to schools, but you already knew that too, and care just as little.

As for the tax return thing, sure, make it a requirement for candidates to release them (and more, if possible): if only rich bastards can afford to run (since money is free speech, publicly-funded elections would be a "slow burn" against the First Amendment, right?) and they only got so rich because they're so much better than lazy, stupid handout-seekers like us, then they'd better be willing and proud to show us just how they got - and kept - all that Free Speech.
You're right, I don't care, because that's not what I asked. I asked if under the current system, do these things count as infringement upon voting rights? I'm pretty sure the Supreme Court is gonna throw both of these straight in the trash where they belong, but I want to hear what you have to say on it.
First off, I'm sure that wanting to eventually corner the market on secondhand firearms is far and away the primary reason the police routinely come out against loosening gun laws - seriously, do you fucking listen to yourself when you say this shit? :lol: Second, here's a conundrum: by doing what they're doing when the civilian population is prohibited from it, are they just exercising their Constitutional freedoms, and would making them play by the same rules as everyone else be infringement of those freedoms?
They literally sell guns that the general population can't get in California at a profit. To act like they don't have a pony in the race is, uh, to put it lightly, dumb. For someone who supposedly doesn't implicitly trust the government, you sure are willing to give cops the benefit of the doubt here. :|

The only reason the civilian population can't get these guns is because the state government is infringing upon the 2A. Again, there's a few reasons why they've been allowed to do this (gun companies profiting off of people in California having limited options not being low on the list), though rest assured, it is slowly but surely coming to an end as more people are taking this bullshit to court.
See, this is why it cracks me up when righties insist everyone else is a "cuck" and a "sissy" who doesn't "fight" or "kick ass" like they and Daddy do - Corporations are siphoning away our health, resources and privacy at an alarming rate: do we get to work banding together and reining them in? No, let them all do whatever the fuck they want and put all the onus on everyone else to keep track of it all, while exploiting any government links that ever existed to shift the blame there instead!
Are you paying attention to any right winger's takes on social media right now? They're literally advocating for government intervention, which, actually, seeing as all of those companies get millions of federal dollars, isn't off the table as it is. Many of them also want to nationalize the internet and regulate it as a utility.
Rich people are evading paying their taxes, do we roll up our sleeves and tighten the laws to no longer let them off the hook? No, we just roll over and let them keep ALL the money!
Are you talking about me? Because I hope you're not talking about me. I want UBI to be paid for by the toppest of the top 1%ers. I will unironically vote for Andrew Yang if given the chance.
Semi-auto weapons can be almost as deadly as full-auto ones, do we maybe consider limits on those, even in the face of political opposition? No, just let everyone have full-auto stuff too and let God sort 'em out! :lol:
Limits on semi-auto firearms (which is to say, any firearm where you pull the trigger once and one bullet comes out and cycles another) are limits on firearms, and full-auto has been banned for a long time now. Your lack of knowledge on the subject, again, is showing.
You might be surprised to know that some people considering drastic action think things over when they've got some time on their hands - not everyone, but some. But fuck them, right, responsible gun owners? Your momentary convenience comes first! Same goes for all those schoolkids too.
You're right, with ten days they can make IED's and plan an escape route before they shoot up their place of work or study. Good looking out, there!
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Okay, first things first:
quash wrote:Fight me IRL if you want to man up so badly.
This deserves to be commemorated. Consider yourself sigged. :lol:
As I mentioned before, voting rights are different in that they are by definition upheld by the government.
...seriously? We're not talking about firearm acquisition, we're talking about firearm regulation, which the government does uphold, and the whole reason it was even brought up is to ask whether or not you can even attempt to justify your declared reverence for the Founding Fathers and their legacy within the context of anything other than the Second Amendment. This isn't hard. Or do you just plan to segue this into yet another what-me-worry variation of "because some people don't follow laws and they can't be enforced 100 percent we should just repeal most of them"? :roll: Anyway, since you half-acquiesced to my outlandish demands:
For your simple yes or no answer, yes, I am as much of a voting rights absolutist as I am a gun rights absolutist
The problem with "minor inconvenience" is that it can and often times does expand into outright prohibition, or coming just shy of it, at least.
Alrighty, so, based on the above you apparently do believe that things such as closing polling places, reducing voting hours and early voting opportunities, instituting de facto poll taxes and prohibiting those with felonies on their record from voting are infringements upon one's right to vote (and that's before you get into less concrete territory). Why, then, in the midst of the myriad other "scandals" you've run your mouth about for years running, can I not once recall you having expressed the mildest, most passing concern for this outrageous slippery slope we're on, and declaring any politician in favor of them a threat to democracy who should be evicted from office? And when the issue was broached, why were you so cringingly obstinate in attempting to declare it "off topic" or whatever else would get you out of addressing it?

It's almost like taking time to discuss those sorts of less-spicy topics doesn't adequately serve as a surefire way to keep the gravy train rolling as long as you know the right buttons to press.
With all this being said, though, if you really are that skeptical of the government's ability to uphold voting rights, why are you so willing to let them have more control over the right we have to make sure our government doesn't get too power hungry?
I'm not skeptical of their ability to uphold them - especially if folks like you actually got loud about it - but I am horrified at those who are openly attacking them and, contrary to ongoing theatrics, invoking absolutely zero pushback - frankly, it's more often encouragement - from born on the fourth of July types like yourself, who claim to be more concerned with the any-day-now March of Obama's Zionist Mexicans, which I've expressed ample scorn for previously (along with the notion that if the government really wanted to get you, just go Jason Bourne on them, it's easy!), so no need to waste any more keystrokes than I'm already wasting on you.
I asked if under the current system, do these things count as infringement upon voting rights?
Depends on what side of the equation you're on, I suppose: if you voted for the popular vote winner but your state didn't, your vote is rescued from being essentially thrown out, but those who voted for the other person would just be disenfranchised in your stead. The problem is that the "winner take all" system requires that a sizeable portion of the population will end up feeling like its vote didn't count - and they'll be right - and splitting the electoral vote proportionally (or just a popular vote count) would let their ballot count as much as anyone else's no matter what the people around them do. Again, though, you don't care.

As for the tax return requirement, "money = protected speech" is a pitiful farce, so I frankly welcome any and all resistance to that plutocratic wet dream: as I said, if you're so loudly certain that your wealth proves you're so much better-suited for power than the rest of us - and want to institute policies that very much reflect that belief - don't you dare get modest about it now. :lol: Let me also take this opportunity to have a hearty laugh at your genuine concern about government wanting to expand, not contract...in total contrast, of course, to the private-sector alternatives, particularly the gun lobby, though at least the latter don't have to worry about petty things like, oh, anything and everything aside from profits. :lol:
To act like they don't have a pony in the race is, uh, to put it lightly, dumb.
To act like California and similar states are the only places where the police come out against loosening gun laws is, to put it lightly, trolling like hell, and doing it badly. :lol:
Are you paying attention to any right winger's takes on social media right now?
Can't say I'm much of a regular. :lol: (Which, of course, means I shouldn't get to say anything about it, if your reactions to everything I've posted about guns is any indication.) As tempted as I am to just say "the reception must be fuzzy on whatever planet you're posting from" and call it a day, I think it's safe to note that 1) For all the sound and fury, nobody within that cadre seems to be electing, or even nominating, anyone to office who isn't a dyed-in-the-wool scorched-earth corporatist, funnily enough, and 2) A significant portion of anyone who says he's of "the right" but talks about government takeovers of industry and whatnot is likely at least leaning fascist, with all the baggage that comes standard (all lies invented by the globalists, of course).
I want UBI to be paid for by the toppest of the top 1%ers. I will unironically vote for Andrew Yang if given the chance.
Seems like only yesterday you were ragging on me for "wanting to punish the people who actually know how to make money". Color me even more skeptical of your Socialist awakening than of your usual claptrap. :lol:
Limits on semi-auto firearms (which is to say, any firearm where you pull the trigger once and one bullet comes out and cycles another) are limits on firearms, and full-auto has been banned for a long time now.
...and your "solution", as I said, is to eliminate pretty much all limitations on firearms - and, as I also said, do essentially nothing beyond getting the bodies tagged before the next bloodbath starts. Former soldier that you are, I don't think there's a bolder way to show how much you truly cherish the fellow Americans you so proudly served to protect (though obviously I don't get to have even a cursory viewpoint on that, either). :lol:
You're right, with ten days they can make IED's and plan an escape route before they shoot up their place of work or study. Good looking out, there!
For someone who supposedly wants less government oversight in favor of rugged individuals charting their own path without interference, you also seem quite convinced (or, much more likely, willing to act like you believe, until doing so is no longer convenient) that pretty much everyone who's ever misused a firearm is an irredeemable psychopath...and somehow still don't want to even begin to prevent any of them from building a completely legal arsenal. Because the New World Order is coming for you.

Yeah, it's past time for me to get back off the crazy train for awhile. Have fun emptying a free clip or two into my comatose digital cadaver. :lol:
quash

Post by quash »

BulletMagnet wrote:This deserves to be commemorated. Consider yourself sigged. :lol:
8)
...seriously? We're not talking about firearm acquisition, we're talking about firearm regulation
Okay. Now what's the first step of regulating firearms? Determining who can and can't acquire them? Or something else? Please, enlighten me.
which the government does uphold, and the whole reason it was even brought up is to ask whether or not you can even attempt to justify your declared reverence for the Founding Fathers and their legacy within the context of anything other than the Second Amendment.
The First Amendment for sure I am just as passionate about. So-called "hate speech" is what needs to be protected most and the Supreme Court agrees with me there, too.
Why, then, in the midst of the myriad other "scandals" you've run your mouth about for years running, can I not once recall you having expressed the mildest, most passing concern for this outrageous slippery slope we're on, and declaring any politician in favor of them a threat to democracy who should be evicted from office? And when the issue was broached, why were you so cringingly obstinate in attempting to declare it "off topic" or whatever else would get you out of addressing it?

It's almost like taking time to discuss those sorts of less-spicy topics doesn't adequately serve as a surefire way to keep the gravy train rolling as long as you know the right buttons to press.
It's a significant issue no doubt, but it's one that isn't as important in my view. As far as the Bill of Rights goes, you could say that the order of the amendments represent their importance to me.

I didn't feel like discussing election fraud and voter suppression because this thread is about the Second Amendment. For all I know you could be trying to derail the conversation in a certain direction to try and get me banned or something, but since you don't care about keeping things on topic, neither do I.
'm not skeptical of their ability to uphold them - especially if folks like you actually got loud about it
What's this supposed to mean?
(along with the notion that if the government really wanted to get you, just go Jason Bourne on them, it's easy!)
You have no idea how absolutely fucking terrified the government is of its own underclass, do you? There's a reason they give jobs to people like me. :P
Depends on what side of the equation you're on, I suppose: if you voted for the popular vote winner but your state didn't, your vote is rescued from being essentially thrown out, but those who voted for the other person would just be disenfranchised in your stead. The problem is that the "winner take all" system requires that a sizeable portion of the population will end up feeling like its vote didn't count - and they'll be right - and splitting the electoral vote proportionally (or just a popular vote count) would let their ballot count as much as anyone else's no matter what the people around them do. Again, though, you don't care.
Maybe you should read up more on why we have the Electoral College in the first place, eh?
As for the tax return requirement, "money = protected speech" is a pitiful farce
Or, as any tax lawyer worth their salt will tell you, you don't release tax returns while under audit from the IRS. They've been going after Trump for years now and haven't found anything substantial, so don't hold your breath that if they ever do see the light of day, there'll be anything particularly exciting in them.
To act like California and similar states are the only places where the police come out against loosening gun laws is, to put it lightly, trolling like hell, and doing it badly. :lol:
Where did I say or even insinuate that? I'm just pointing out how the government will take any advantage they can get over the rest of us, even if it means breaking the law to do so. The entire point of the 2A is to ensure that in the event some people get a little too power hungry for their own good, things can be kept in check at the very least.
Can't say I'm much of a regular. :lol:
I guess I envy you in this sense. :lol:
(Which, of course, means I shouldn't get to say anything about it, if your reactions to everything I've posted about guns is any indication.)
Aren't you the one constantly bemoaning about how in order for democracy to work, everyone has to be well informed? :|
1) For all the sound and fury, nobody within that cadre seems to be electing, or even nominating, anyone to office who isn't a dyed-in-the-wool scorched-earth corporatist, funnily enough, and 2) A significant portion of anyone who says he's of "the right" but talks about government takeovers of industry and whatnot is likely at least leaning fascist, with all the baggage that comes standard (all lies invented by the globalists, of course).
Damn, you said something accurate. I'm shocked. The world really is ending.
Seems like only yesterday you were ragging on me for "wanting to punish the people who actually know how to make money". Color me even more skeptical of your Socialist awakening than of your usual claptrap. :lol:
It'd be one thing if the Musks and Bezos of the world weren't getting the government to prop up their money sucking schemes, but seeing as we literally subsidize billionaires in this country, fuck em', make them give at least a little back, even if it means enforcing it with the business end of a gun.
...and your "solution", as I said, is to eliminate pretty much all limitations on firearms - and, as I also said, do essentially nothing beyond getting the bodies tagged before the next bloodbath starts.
I'd like to have the FDA and the entire pharmaceutical industry lined up against the wall, myself. They're in no small part responsible for the, again, uniquely modern phenomenon of mass shootings. Funny how the guns that have been around for hundreds of years are the issue but the drugs that everyone's taking to get out of bed for the past thirty or so are just fine.
Former soldier that you are, I don't think there's a bolder way to show how much you truly cherish the fellow Americans you so proudly served to protect (though obviously I don't get to have even a cursory viewpoint on that, either). :lol:
Americans don't need to be protected from external threats, they need to be protected from themselves. Unfortunately we are too preoccupied with bread and circuses (like discussing politics on the internet :P) for anything significant to change without something more significant catalyzing it. Enjoy the ride, I know I will.
For someone who supposedly wants less government oversight in favor of rugged individuals charting their own path without interference, you also seem quite convinced (or, much more likely, willing to act like you believe, until doing so is no longer convenient) that pretty much everyone who's ever misused a firearm is an irredeemable psychopath...and somehow still don't want to even begin to prevent any of them from building a completely legal arsenal. Because the New World Order is coming for you.
My point is that gun control doesn't work, you could just as easily load a van with fertilizer bombs and kill just as many if not more people. The choice of a firearm in many circumstances is symbolic, and we as a nation give right into that symbolism.
Yeah, it's past time for me to get back off the crazy train for awhile. Have fun emptying a free clip or two into my comatose digital cadaver. :lol:
I guess you aren't called BulletMagnet for nothing, huh? :lol:

Hey, wait a sec, did you just
clip
And you have the audacity to call me a troll? I'm fucking triggered! Reeeee!