OMGZ I have the flu...

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
crithit5000

OMGZ I have the flu...

Post by crithit5000 »

Sweet hell, am I sick. My brain feels like it's spinning, my eyes are about to fall out, my nose keeps getting stuffy, and my throat is just...blech. And to top it all off, I get to go back to work tomorrow...

:cry:

Playing Ikaruga and Gradius IV has alleviated the symptons somewhat (Who needs to worry about being sick when dodging shit?!?)...but I totally need some sort of get-well-quick remedy. Any suggestions, besides the usual rest and orange juice advice?!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
now tighter than your sister
Brian

Post by Brian »

Equate from Wal-Mart works wonders!
UnscathedFlyingObject

Post by UnscathedFlyingObject »

I just recovered, in 5 days too. I got a tough immune system, guess I'll have to thank mom for that. However, when I am sick I feel like hell. During most of last weekend, I felt as if I couldn't open an eye and walk out of my room. I had slight fever, fatigue, and super-light sensitivity to the point I couldn't stand staring at a monitor for 5 minutes. I think I slept 15 hours or more on Saturday :shock:. That helped a lot in my recovery, but that isn't an option for you, so get some flu medicine.
"Sooo, what was it that you consider a 'good salary' for a man to make?"
"They should at least make 100K to have a good life"
MadSteelDarkness

Post by MadSteelDarkness »

Here's hoping you get well soon, man.
Ord

Post by Ord »

I've just got over a flue as well. Took 4 days and it was crap! Going back to work today, so at least it'll be a short working week. :D
Ikaruga review now up in PLASMA BLOSSOM
Thunder Force
Location: research and development facility for Vasteel Technology.

Re: OMGZ I have the flu...

Post by Thunder Force »

crithit5000 wrote:I totally need some sort of get-well-quick remedy. Any suggestions, besides the usual rest and orange juice advice?!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
While you're healing minimize your exposure to toxins in your immediate environment. Stick to clean air, clean food (organic + stay away from anything with ingredients you've tested allergic to), booster packs of vitamins, minerals and aminos acids, while you're sick. Get more sleep than usual. Don't overmedicate. Reduce stress to your nervous system, put down the shmups and play some RPGs...
captain ahar

Post by captain ahar »

get well soon.

UFO mentioned a tuff immune system. in the past 5-6 years i have gotten sick once. my record is probably goin to fall soon though. my dad remarried and has more kids, being around their kiddie germs is going to initiate that fall.
I have no sig whatsoever.
crithit5000

Post by crithit5000 »

It's about an hour until work begins, and I still feel like utter crap. I got twelve hours of sleep last night (usually I get 6 to 8...), and I've been unlocking secret characters in Rumble Roses all day :wink: :wink: :wink:
Equate from Wal-Mart works wonders!
You know it! I have my Equate Nasal Spray, stuff does indeed work.
put down the shmups and play some RPGs...
I tried Ikaruga today, and said to hell with that. Been playing with polygonal bjoobies to relax... :lol:
now tighter than your sister