Sine Mora(Suda 51 shmup)

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Enemy

Re: Sine Mora(Suda 51 shmup)

Post by Enemy »

ok, so it feels better on the vita to the the console version (360 version played by me), what the f is it with the 30fps cut scenes though! machine is more than capable.
KoolKool993

Post by KoolKool993 »

i beat sine more last year! sorry for digging up this thread! but this is my review!

- very nice crysis-like-graphic +1
- good quality gameplay mechanic ,for a euroshmup +1

- serious story but confused by many -1
- the game is not fun at all -1
- terrible terrible soundtrack -1

i don't know how the legend of that japanese composer,but seem like he not release all his effort for sine more soundtrack, and just end up with boring ambient,industrial......
honestly,the hungarian studio should hire german composer instead,they should get a much more better,catchy,melodic energy for their own shmup...than just put too much hope on a japanese man!

no offence, just my private opinion!
BIL

Post by BIL »

Yamaoka made his name in the ambient/industrial (with a bit of guitar rock) Silent Hill soundtracks, though considering his quality had started to slip by the fourth game, I'm not surprised things didn't work out too well here. :wink:

Then again, he also worked on the face-meltingly intense Shattered Soldier OST, providing metallic contrast to Sota Fujimori's electronica... so I dunno.
KoolKool993

Post by KoolKool993 »

too bad too bad....... a good soundtrack can save a shmup..but pity for sine mora
kassj0peja

Post by kassj0peja »

Recently the X360 version of Sine Mora was on sale for only 2 dollars or so. The EX version was never that cheap. I always wanted to play this game but forgot to buy it. It is also backwards compatible with Xbox One so I will buy it the next time it is on sale.

How does the 360 version compare to the XE version?
2dvertical

Post by 2dvertical »

EX is also on sale today on ps4 psn (last day I believe) from 19.99 down to 4.99? (70 percent off). It was a 4 day sale.