GBS 8200/8220 CFW Project

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
NoAffinity

Re: GBS 8200/8220 CFW Project

Post by NoAffinity »

I will recheck when I get back in front of it, was going from memory when I said 2.3, but did input that url under preferences, and installed whatever was provided in board manager.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

Confirmed, it is core 2.3.0

:edit: you can, however, install older cores via Boards Manager. I tried all available cores (4 of them total), and always get the same result.
Last edited by NoAffinity on Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
rama

Post by rama »

Weird.. Even their Github page says latest stable is 2.4.2.
In any case, you need that version somehow. I'm pretty sure that it'll fix the missing OTA stuff.
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

Nope, right you were. I did have the wrong url. This is what I get for trying to work on even the simplest of projects that good folks like you are spoon feeding to the community, when I'm getting ground to a nub at work and not sleeping enough. Thank you for your patience and sorry for wasting time.

now to play! :D
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

Sorry for multiple back-to-back posts, but pretty excited right now. Got things wired up, and....it just worked...

Did have to figure out that on a D1 Mini, SDA -> D2 and SCL -> D1. But other than that, it's working "out of the box".

I used the debug pin to anchor the Wemos in place.

Will play around with the UI and get some direct feed grabs tomorrow. I wanted to get over this hurdle, but really need some rest before digging in further. :)
Spoiler
Syntax

Post by Syntax »

Having the entire wemos supported from a single pin is a bold move imo.
rama

Post by rama »

Glad you got it solved :)

Pin naming on ESP8266 dev boards is all over the place, unfortunately.
This is the first time I hear of D1 + D2 assigned to I2C.

When you get the chance, maybe anchor your Mini with some hot glue.
As Syntax says, it will probably break off of that single pin ;p
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

Below is what I used to reference the pin/function locations.

I'm sure I'm being daft, but can you please post the instructions for controlling this bad boy via web ui. I cannot find them in this thread for the life of me. :oops:

Yeah, I'm going to get the board more secure, just thought it was a clever way to have one less wire. There's a header pin soldered to the IC's pin. It's making solid soldered contact for the entire vertical length of the IC pin, but yeah, too much risk that it well get bumped and damage the IC pin somehow.
Spoiler
:edit: I am able to connect to gbscontrol AP, and can send one command to the gbs-control, but then it stops responding. I'm probably doing something dumb. Please post complete instructions for interfacing.

Might I also suggest, it may be a good idea to start a new thread, and keep the OP of the new thread updated? Of course the folks who's work this is built in and the historical information should be linked from the new thread, but that way new users (and old dummies like me :lol: ) can easily find this stuff. :)

:edit edit: Okay, I have my samsung s9 connected to gbscontrol AP. I try to go to http://gbscontrol, but get "no internet connection". I have mobile data usage turned off. I am also checking available network devices from my PC, and don't see gbscontrol (possibly I have to go through the web ui to set it up first, tho).

Some more testing - I can send a couple commands, it seems to be accessible for maybe 5 seconds, and then loses accessibility. gbscontrol AP is still available, but I can no longer connect to it once it loses accessibility. This was true whether going through a browser, or connecting directly via the IP address that shows up in my phone's wi-fi->current network menu. gbscontrol was showing up as 192.168.4.1.

Upon further testing, I was able to reconnect to it, but it is still not accessible. It now shows the IP address as 192.168.4.100, but if I try to go to http://gbscontrol or directly to the IP address, I get "This site can't be reached". ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
rama

Post by rama »

You're having WiFi disturbance from the electromagnetic radiation of the scaler chip.
It's a known issue, for which I only have a couple band aid ideas so far.
- Leave the console (source) off, turn the scaler board on. The H-PLL idles now and WiFi should work much better.
Now connect to your local network (there is a button on the bottom of the page, that opens the WiFi credentials page).
After the reboot, try to access the device on your local WiFi, first without the source powered, then with it on.
If it works only with the source off, try changing your WiFi channel in your router.

- Solder a wire onto the ESP8266 PCB antenna in some weird way. This works to punch through the EMI,
but don't ask me how the new "antenna" should look. I just try random stuff until it works :p
But note that this takes ages to debug. Constantly pinging the ESP8266 helps a little when determining the position of the wire.

- Make sure the ESP8266 board has sufficient power bypass capacitors. Usually they're not sufficient.
I like to add 470uF (+ to the 3.3V line, - to ground), as close to the ESP8266 power pins as possible.

- Position the ESP8266 board further away from the scaler chip.

There's a few more tips and tricks maybe, but the fundamental problem is that we have a strong EMI source with the scaler,
and trying to do WiFi with a fragile PCB antenna right next to that EMI source.
Maybe someone else knows a little more?

Regarding the new thread:
Yeah, I should do that some day. It's a lot of effort doing this all alone though :/

Edit:
Here is a picture of what I mean with the weird wire. Only the green wire is important and for some reason, it has to be just over the scaler chip to work.
(Ignore the missing cooler, that's an earlier experiment (chip works well without it though :p).)

Ping command for determining the best wire position:

Code: Select all

C:\Windows\System32>ping -t gbscontrol

Ping wird ausgeführt für gbscontrol.fritz.box [192.168.178.36] mit 32 Bytes Daten:
Antwort von 192.168.178.36: Bytes=32 Zeit=72ms TTL=255
Antwort von 192.168.178.36: Bytes=32 Zeit=64ms TTL=255
Antwort von 192.168.178.36: Bytes=32 Zeit=75ms TTL=255
Antwort von 192.168.178.36: Bytes=32 Zeit=90ms TTL=255
Antwort von 192.168.178.36: Bytes=32 Zeit=6ms TTL=255
Antwort von 192.168.178.36: Bytes=32 Zeit=1ms TTL=255
Last edited by rama on Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Syntax

Post by Syntax »

Had the same 5 second dropout issue when i first started.
My Wemos is fit directly to the board and since changing my wifi channel I havent had a single dropout.
Spoiler
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

Thanks guys!

I'm using P5 for power. Should I place the 470uf cap there?

Syntax - What channel worked for you? I just changed from auto to channel 7. It worked a little better - had to wait a couple seconds between commands, and it eventually dropped out after a couple minutes, but better than 5 seconds.

:edit: Got it working in real time! 470uf cap at P5 - '+' to 3.3V (VCC). Changed wifi router channel to 7. Repositioned wemos board - hot glue to the rescue! Just want to say thanks again, rama. This is very cool!

I'm excited to try pass thru from gbscontroler to the OSSC, as well as other modes. I will try other gbscontrol-driven modes as well, and post some video.
Spoiler
rama

Post by rama »

Oh, I was just looking frantically for *any picture" of a Wemos D1 Mini with an extra bypass capacitor installed.
I gave up though, people don't seem to want to show off their bodge jobs ;p

The 470uF (or a little less, if you're space limited) will help, no matter where you install it.
It does its job best if it's as close to the ESP8266 module's 3.3V and GND pins though.
It should at be on the 3.3V rail on the Wemos board itself. The board is small enough that anywhere *on that board* is fine :)

Interesting take on the new mount point!
The vertical positioning may help with the WiFi.
Keep watching that ping printout if you ever have doubt that the chip is connected.
For some reason, it sometimes doesn't want to deliver the web page, even if the board is connected and the ping is okay.
I'm not using the async webserver library yet. Maybe going async can improve the experience.
redcatex

Post by redcatex »

@rama before you mentioned me about slg interference and hanging wires. Did you mean that all unused legs should be grounded ? (Atleast 125 datasheet mentions to connect them to vcc or gnd) sorry for offtopic

Today fitted everything onto plywood and made nice package. Btw added vga to hdmi + audio. Now it's neat little package. Vga 2 hdmi doesnt seem to introduce any lag of anysort at least visible. Plus it switches resolutions straight with gbs, when i switch preset.
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

I only had 25v 470uf electrolytic capa... rather large. So I mounted on the bottom of the gbs, on the solder side of p5 pins. It's not elegant, but is out of sight and presumably is helping.

rama

Post by rama »

@NoAffinity
Good enough, I suppose ;p
The ESP8266 requires quite a lot of power when it does WiFi. That's to be expected, but yeah, caps help.

@redcatex:
Any unused *input* of a logic IC needs to be either tied to ground or to Vcc.
This is so that otherwise floating inputs don't wander to their low/high switching point and cause their associated output to start oscillating.
The datasheet may mention something on it. Otherwise Google ;p
* Unused outputs need to be left floating. Connecting those to GND / Vcc means a short, whenever they try to drive the other direction.
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

Here's what I've got so far. Getting some good footage from arcade boards. Pass through of the various gbs scaling options, OSSC line doubling and 2x upsampling gbs 640x480 output, all RGBS input of course. Going to compile it all into a video.

I want to get some VGA input and scaling, and component input and scaling, also. Is there a way to toggle the input? I can't seem to find that on the web ui. And, as I was typing, the Dreamcast which is currently connected on gbs VGA input appeard on screen for a few seconds. The image was rolling slowly, stabilized for a few seconds, and then the signal went away again.
Spoiler
rama

Post by rama »

Looking good :)

Inputs are supposed to switch automatically. Only one source should be connected + active at the same time.
If there's activity on the dedicated VSync input, then RGBHV bypass mode should be selected.
I say should.. but it's been a while I tested it.

Are you using the master branch or development? Development is quite different right now. I've rewritten a lot.
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

I had pulled only the sync line off of the RGBS input, but just disconnected that input completely. Have Dreamcast VGA -> GBS VGA input, and OSSC does detect a signal.

I am using what is here: https://github.com/ramapcsx2/gbs-control

Is that what is currently recommended?

I was just playing the 4 rest options. I don't remember which one had an affect, but a garbled image displayed, and the OSSC showed a horizontal refresh of around 60khz and vertical refresh of around 60 hz. That lasted for about 10 seconds and then the image went away again, and OSSC reports no signal.

:edit: I tested component as well. It kinda works. Xbox original -> GBS component input. All scaling modes work okay, except for 640x480. All but 640x480 look okay, but drop sync frequently. They also all report weird horizontal refresh rates - the 1280 x 960 and 1280 x 1024 show up on the OSSC as around 60khz, 1280 x 720 shows up on the OSSC as 45khz. 640x480 actually looks normal according to the OSSC, but the image is completely scrambled. Pass thru works the best, but with some (much less frequent) sync drops. I am taking component output through a Component Matrix switch. When sync drops via the GBS, it returns at something other than 59.94hz, something like 59.87hz or 59.98hz. I can switch over to the OSSC's direct component input from the matrix switch, and see that it is rock solid at 59.94hz, like it always is.

I hope this feedback is helpful. :)
jbilander

Post by jbilander »

Have you guys seen this 3d printed case for the gbs? Looks nice if you ask me. This design modified a bit and then place the ESP8266 on the free space next to the board and then an antenna mounted on the side next to the wemos.

What do you think?. Maybe a kickstarter project creating molds and then mold press into a nice quality case in different colors :)
Spoiler
Spoiler
Last edited by jbilander on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rama

Post by rama »

NoAffinity:
Would be nice if you gave the development branch a shot also.
I'm still working on details but it looks like I can make it as "stable" as master or better (hopefully).
You could just download the zip, extract to a folder, compile and upload as usual:
https://github.com/ramapcsx2/gbs-contro ... evelopment

Your reports don't tell me much, other than that some things don't work right :p
It'd be best if you posted a log along with the error description.
Logs should show up in the console output on the web page, or via Serial Terminal over USB.

Generally, I develop on the default 1280x960 preset, then check if the other presets still work.
Presets I rarely use are therefore less tested when using things like bypass modes or Component inputs.
rama

Post by rama »

jbilander:
It looks really nice, some remodelling would be required though.

The ESP8266 board should probably go to the right of the board. Maximizing distance or "natural shielding" is the design goal.
So maybe it should even be a staggered setup, where the ESP board goes below the GBS (or just the WiFi antenna gets some shielding towards the scaler chip).
Bonus points if the USB port stays accessible from the outside.
Firmware upgrades over the air are always possible though, thanks to the OTA library.

On the plus side, there is no need to do the button cutouts ;p

Oh, and there's the possibility to use an ESP-07 module. Those can have external WiFi antennas.
Prices and availability aren't as awesome as with regular ESP8266 boards though.
Honestly, I'd really like an easy fix for the WiFi issue.
If someone finds some workaround for high EMI environments, please share! :)
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

Vertical mounting seems to be working great so far to keep the connection strong. Possibly things would change if the boards were stuffed in an enclosure tho.

I will get lots when I get a chance.

jbilander

Post by jbilander »

Thanks rama!
Yep, that's what I thought too, better to have the free space on the other side for shielding and allowing for short cables gbs<->wemos. Don't know how the connector for the RGBS input would be handled best. Some type of hole or connector on the front I guess to avoid long cables to the back as in picture, because from what I understand the vga input doesn't take rgbs even if you wire csync to pin 13, am I right?

Yes, a usb cut-out would have to be done on the wemos side. Also a second vga cut-out in the back to accomodate for those gbs boards with dual vga outputs (8220).

The nav-buttons I'm not sure of. Including buttons would allow for those running stock fw to also enjoy such a case = more potential backers. Does the hdmi version has the hdmi output on the exact same spot as the vga output? Then I guess the vga cut-out would be enough to access the hdmi output connector.

The ESP-07 module sounds interesting, then I guess, you only need a standard antenna connector as in picture below :)
Spoiler
Does ESP-07 work equally good as ESP8266 with the gbs-control fw?

Don't know much about the ESP8266 but is it possible to solder in an antenna connection in some way?
Last edited by jbilander on Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rama

Post by rama »

jbilander:

The VGA input does take the same inputs as the 5 large pins and the 8 smaller pins header.
All 3 inputs are electrically connected / the same, only the 5 large pins are lacking a dedicated VSync input.

This makes neat SCART to VGA adapters possible, that just plug into the VGA input.
In fact, I have a sturdy old passive SCART switch connected to the VGA input.
This way I can switch in up to 3 retro consoles easily. It works very well :)
One could also build a sync stripper into that SCART switch, or use one of these gscartsw_lite switches.
My switch has recently be modified to output over a soldered VGA cable, to minimize loss and crosstalk.

Regarding the case:
A general design should have dual cutouts for both VGA out ports, yeah.
For the buttons, maybe a large cutout to reach the buttons and the MCU bypass jumper is enough?
I just feel that a button mechanism makes the design more complicated. And the jumper has to be reachable as well.
(Though I guess the ESP8266 could soft-control that bypass jumper with an additional I/O.)

Accommodating the HDMI version would require large cutout areas on the front and back.
The HDMI output is shifted from the original position, there are no RCA inputs and instead the VGA input is in their place.
The mounting holes are also slightly offset and the board itself is a few cm larger.

Oh, and I don't think anything Kickstarter / backers is the right way for the project right now.
This is largely because the project is too much diy (SCART adapters, soldering (even if just a little), sync strippers, most importantly: a not finalized software with still changing feature set).
All these things would need to be finalized first.
Otherwise, I don't think the product would fulfill expectations.

I would like to see this one day though! ;)
rama

Post by rama »

Oh, and ESP-07 is just another variation of the ESP8266.
There are like 12 - 15 different kinds of ESP8266 modules, each having some different characteristics.
The most common right now is probably the ESP-12 module, used on NodeMCU, Wemos D1, etc.
But they're all very similar.

For modding the standard modules, see here: (I modded mine with help of this :p)
https://www.instructables.com/id/Enhanced-NRF24L01/
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

rama wrote:NoAffinity:
It'd be best if you posted a log along with the error description.
Logs should show up in the console output on the web page, or via Serial Terminal over USB.
On the web ui, nothing logs unless I press either Print Infos or Get Video Timings. Do you want me to do either or both of those, on each preset and pass thru?

I can't easily connect in with USB without a bit of work, but if that's what truly needed, then I'll do that. Just let me know what's best.

:edit: okay, I updated the sketch. I connected via USB and below is the output from serial monitor. Xbox original -> GBS component input. I started by clicking on 1280x960, let it run for 15 seconds or so, then 1280x1024, then 1280x720, then 640x480, then pass thru. I then went back to 1280x960, and clicked Print Infos. Let me know if this helps, or if there's something else you specifically want.
Spoiler
starting
userprefs open ok
presetPreference = 2
FrameTime Lock = 1
presetGroup = 0
frameTimeLockMethod = 1
i2c: 0
<reset>
found: 4 getVideoMode: 0 input: 0 YUV
local IP: 192.168.0.124
hostname: gbscontrol
New Input
60Hz EDTV
(custom)
userprefs.txt opened
loading from presetGroup 0
open preset file failed
post preset done
Base: 1802 Best: 1799
Websocket Connected
.60Hz EDTV
post preset done
Base: 1802 Best: 1798
60Hz EDTV
post preset done
large diff!
Base: 1691 Best: 3212
.60Hz EDTV
post preset done
Base: 1441 Best: 1438
60Hz EDTV
post preset done
Base: 857 Best: 855
.auto gain on
auto gain off
pass-through on
post preset done
.60Hz EDTV
post preset done
Base: 1802 Best: 1799
h:214 v:524 PLL.00 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.00 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.00 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.01 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.01 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.02 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.02 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.03 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.04 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.05 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.06 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.06 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.06 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.07 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.07 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.08 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.09 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.10 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.11 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.12 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.12 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.13 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.14 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.15 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.16 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.17 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.18 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.18 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.19 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.19 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.20 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.21 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.22 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.23 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.24 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-60
h:214 v:524 PLL.25 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.26 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.26 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.26 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.27 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.28 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.29 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.30 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.31 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.31 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:058c m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.32 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.32 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0584 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.33 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.34 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.35 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.36 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.36 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.37 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.38 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.38 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.39 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.40 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.41 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.41 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.42 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.43 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.43 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.44 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0528 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.45 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.46 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.47 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.47 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.47 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-60
h:214 v:524 PLL.48 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.48 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLLx48 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.48 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.49 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.49 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.50 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.51 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.51 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.51 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05b4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.52 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.52 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.53 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.54 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.55 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.56 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.57 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.58 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.59 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.60 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.61 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.63 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.63 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-60
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0124 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-60
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05e4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0588 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a8 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0123 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0124 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:058c m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0508 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05ac m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:2218 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.63 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0168 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0168 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0168 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05b4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0168 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0168 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2346 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05b4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05b4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:2218 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-60
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLLx70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a8 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.72 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.72 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.72 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.73 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.73 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.72 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:2172 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.72 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.73 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.73 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.72 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.72 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0500 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.73 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.73 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLLx73 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.72 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:058c m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.73 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.72 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-60
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0584 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0588 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05ac m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0588 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLLx70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05ac m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-61
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-60
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-60
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-60
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.71 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.70 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0124 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.69 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.68 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-59
h:214 v:524 PLL.67 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.65 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.66 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0123 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.64 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.63 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:2172 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.63 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0124 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.63 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.61 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.61 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:2172 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.61 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.63 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.63 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05e4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:0520 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-57
h:214 v:524 PLLx63 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a0 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-58
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0171 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.62 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0170 progr WiFi:-56
h:214 v:524 PLL.63 adc:7f stat:2.10 deb:05a4 m:3 ht:2345 vt:524 hpw:0169 progr WiFi:-57
rama

Post by rama »

Info mode ("print information") is useful, but I mostly meant those other logs that you posted.
They tell me what your environment variables are, what happens on a preset change, what works and what fails :)

So on your setup, you have customizations enabled, that should all be off for now.
presetPreference = 2 << disable that by clicking on "prefer default 1280x960 preset" (or any other default that you always want loaded first)
FrameTime Lock = 1 << please disable this until you get your source working well, and then decide that the vertical moving bar annoys you
presetGroup = 0 << this is fine
frameTimeLockMethod = 1 << this is an alternative FrameTime Lock mode, which some displays work better with. Please disable for now

large diff!
Base: 1691 Best: 3212 << here it is failing, probably because I didn't detect sync stability correctly. The result will be a malformed picture. Expect fixes soon :)

The long information mode log is looking very good. Here, your display should be fine.
jbilander

Post by jbilander »

rama wrote: The VGA input does take the same inputs as the 5 large pins and the 8 smaller pins header.
All 3 inputs are electrically connected / the same, only the 5 large pins are lacking a dedicated VSync input.
Ah okay, that is nice to hear, but a bit strange that every guide/blog/video I've seen the P11 is used and reports of no joy with the vga-input. (That is for the Amiga) Maybe running stock fw has something to do with it? But I agree, if they are connected to the same traces it shouldn't be any difference...and obviously it works for you :)
For the buttons, maybe a large cutout to reach the buttons and the MCU bypass jumper is enough?
I just feel that a button mechanism makes the design more complicated. And the jumper has to be reachable as well.
That is a good idea, I forgot about access to the jumper. A large cutout is probably best and then maybe a cover lid that can be snapped in (like the Amigas trapdoor cover) to keep dust and dirt out and still look nice on.
Accommodating the HDMI version would require large cutout areas on the front and back.
The HDMI output is shifted from the original position, there are no RCA inputs and instead the VGA input is in their place.
The mounting holes are also slightly offset and the board itself is a few cm larger.
That is unfortunate, maybe a general solution for both board types would be to much of a struggle.
Oh, and I don't think anything Kickstarter / backers is the right way for the project right now.
You are probably right, a bit early to start with that now.
I would like to see this one day though! ;)
me too :)

Maybe I'll try and sketch up something 3d printable to start with, I have a friend who is a real designer and fluent in all those 3d programs, he might help me out a bit. Can't promise anything though...
redcatex

Post by redcatex »

@rama is 1280x1024 experimental ? I tried with component pal ps2 -> gbs -> samsung 4k tv, resolution not supported. tried my laptop on 1280x1024 worked, so tv supports that res. Saw that library for 1280x1024 is ntsc only. 960 is unsupported too but that always worked for me only with selected displays.

and is debug required again ? cause forgot to bring my soldering tools, and didn't connect debug. Now it always says can't lock sync.
rama

Post by rama »

Pretty much everything is experimental, just 1280x960 is tested the most ;)

Your issue is with the debug connection, yes. It's required for almost all sensing.
Without it, you should still get a picture though.
Maybe your Samsung doesn't like off-spec formats.

Edit:
Oh, and PAL is generally not well supported. Even PC displays seem to have issues with some resolutions.
Those 50Hz require extra processing or large tolerances. Remember that LCD are pretty much designed around 60Hz.