Relatively fair price for a uncommon HDM 14e5u?

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Roboplodicus

Relatively fair price for a uncommon HDM 14e5u?

Post by Roboplodicus »

Anybody have any idea what a relatively fair price for a 6,000 hour, rare Sony HDM-14e5u(14 inches, 900 lines, only does 480p and up) could be? I've been looking at this monitor would anyone hazard a guess of what a "fair" price might be for it? I think it has the same tube as the BVM 14e5u which is a darn nice tube but the unit does not display standard definition signal feeds? btw I've looked at the thing and the image is pretty fantastic.
buttersoft

Re: Relatively fair price for a uncommon HDM 14e5u?

Post by buttersoft »

Roboplodicus wrote:Anybody have any idea what a relatively fair price for a 6,000 hour, rare Sony HDM-14e5u(14 inches, 900 lines, only does 480p and up) could be? I've been looking at this monitor would anyone hazard a guess of what a "fair" price might be for it? I think it has the same tube as the BVM 14e5u which is a darn nice tube but the unit does not display standard definition signal feeds? btw I've looked at the thing and the image is pretty fantastic.
$50-$150 depending on the seller, and on how badly you want it. You can point out to the seller that it's a nice little novelty, but a PC monitor is a lot more flexible/capable.