pestro87 - Toronto meet #4 - Saturday June 23 [resurrection]

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
pestro87

Re: pestro87 - Toronto meet #3 - Sunday September 6

Post by pestro87 »

Ummm so yeah was thinking of seeing if I can start doing these again. Living room downstairs is still a mess unfortunately as we’re trying to sort through a bunch of stuff but the room upstairs is pretty organized. The room probably can’t fit more than 4 people unfortunately but once we have cleared up the space downstairs we will be able to fit a lot more people (not sure when though, hopefully soon).

So... anyone wanna come over and play some games on Saturday June 23rd?

Also, I made a list of all of the physical games I own on backloggery so just let me know if you want to play something in particular (if anyone’s wondering, “completed” for arcade games just means that I have 1CC’d or 1-ALL’d them, LOL) —> https://backloggery.com/pestro
BareKnuckleRoo

Re: pestro87 - Toronto meet #4 - Saturday June 23 [resurrect

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

I'd be down for that. Just let us know what time you want folks to show.

They're not shmuppy, but I'd dig some Soul Calibur and Hokuto.
pestro87

Post by pestro87 »

Awesome! Anytime after 1pm should be good. lol no worries, I’d be down for just playing Chu Chu Rocket, Sanrio World Smash Ball and Pengo all day as well XD Soul Calibur and HnK sounds like a plan! B-)
BareKnuckleRoo

Post by BareKnuckleRoo »

Do you need plastic feet for your boards? I ordered a huge pouch of them so I don't have to deal with sticking cardboard under my BR2 board, and I know at least your Sunset Riders one needed feet.
pestro87

Post by pestro87 »

Oh nice! I ordered 10 of them recently (should get them anytime now) so I think that should cover all of the boards that I don’t have legs for. Thanks though, I appreciate it!