Anyone know a decent modder for hire? | TurboGrafx-16 CD

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Rockaholicdude

Anyone know a decent modder for hire? | TurboGrafx-16 CD

Post by Rockaholicdude »

I've got an unmodded TG16 & CD unit I'd love to get cleaned up. Capacitors replaced, Region Free, & RGB out the back. Recently reached out to Voultar, Retrofixes, & TG16PCEmods to see if they were for hire and it was all no answers.

Anyone have a modder they trust / does good work & is looking for work? I'm located in the US.
RoseTintGaming.com
Rockaholicdude

Re: Anyone know a decent modder for hire? | TurboGrafx-16 CD

Post by Rockaholicdude »

Bump
RoseTintGaming.com
Syntax

Post by Syntax »

ldeveraux

Post by ldeveraux »

Rockaholicdude wrote:I've got an unmodded TG16 & CD unit I'd love to get cleaned up. Capacitors replaced, Region Free, & RGB out the back. Recently reached out to Voultar, Retrofixes, & TG16PCEmods to see if they were for hire and it was all no answers.

Anyone have a modder they trust / does good work & is looking for work? I'm located in the US.
Maybe contact Keith Courage at www.pcenginefx.com/forums. He fixed my TGCD a few years ago, and did a great job of it!
Steamflogger Boss

Post by Steamflogger Boss »

ldeveraux wrote:
Rockaholicdude wrote:I've got an unmodded TG16 & CD unit I'd love to get cleaned up. Capacitors replaced, Region Free, & RGB out the back. Recently reached out to Voultar, Retrofixes, & TG16PCEmods to see if they were for hire and it was all no answers.

Maybe contact Keith Courage at http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums. He fixed my TGCD a few years ago, and did a great job of it!
I will second this.