shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum
 
* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:26 pm View unanswered posts
View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:27 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2006
Posts: 1505
Location: CASINO!
Klatrymadon wrote:
Klatrymadon - 143,721,500 - Legend - Z - PC

Welcome, your score has been updated, keep up the good work!
_________________
Image
schmumps: as my sister would say!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:44 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 21 Aug 2005
Posts: 1810
Location: Liverpool
Thanks a lot, mate! I hope to improve on the QUZ score and a few other routes too, so it's great to know the thread's still active. :)


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:52 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 21 Aug 2005
Posts: 1810
Location: Liverpool
Klatrymadon - 114,173,500 - Second - H - PC

Klatrymadon - 104,651,100 - Second - I - PC

Revisited a couple of routes with Second - nothing particularly tricky apart from Violent Ruler's attack from the bottom of the screen, but really fun routes and ship choice. :)


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:24 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2006
Posts: 1505
Location: CASINO!
Klatrymadon wrote:

Welcome back... Both of your scores has been updated, keep them coming :wink:
_________________
Image
schmumps: as my sister would say!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:08 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 21 Aug 2005
Posts: 1810
Location: Liverpool
Thanks! I definitely want to improve on those scores and revisit some of the other routes, so there's no hurry to update the table. :)

CGL with Genesis (all counterbursts!):

Klatrymadon - 133,514,920 - Genesis - L - PC

CFK with Second:

Klatrymadon - 136,150,000 - Second - K - PC

CFJ with Second:

Klatrymadon - 134,287,500 - Second - J - PC

ADH with Second:

Klatrymadon - 126,224,200 - Second - H - PC

ADI with Second:

Klatrymadon - 110,871,100 - Second - I - PC

ORV with Second:

Klatrymadon - 113,600,500 - Second - V - PC

QUY with Legend:

Klatrymadon - 105,927,270 - Legend - Y - PC

ORW with Genesis:

Klatrymadon - 135,028,800 - Genesis - W - PC

Working on PSX now. X is hilariously hectic towards the end - certainly much harder than Z.

Edit: I'd posted about ten incremental improvements here, but I've deleted them all, leaving only the latest scores. :p


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:04 am 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2006
Posts: 1505
Location: CASINO!
Klatrymadon wrote:

All your scores has been updated, great work, keep them coming :mrgreen:
_________________
Image
schmumps: as my sister would say!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:30 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 21 Aug 2005
Posts: 1810
Location: Liverpool
Thanks, mate! There are definitely more to come - seeing the scores here certainly inspires me to work on them. All of these scores have been first attempts, really - trying to catch up with you lot will come later. :)

Klatrymadon - 125,320,300 - Legend - X - PC

PSX. One-life clear, but missed loads of good scoring opportunities. Thrilled to have now cleared every route, though! Dreadful Whip is a really fun boss, and I love that one of his weapons is a direct callback to Neon Light Illusion.

Klatrymadon - 119,936,100 - Genesis - V - PC

ORV with Genesis. No miss, but could easily improve on this with better planning in zone V.


Last edited by Klatrymadon on Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:36 am 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2006
Posts: 1505
Location: CASINO!
Klatrymadon wrote:
_________________
Image
schmumps: as my sister would say!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:08 pm 



Joined: 17 Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Location: Dungeon Dimensions
Image

My first 1cc on BFJ, with Gaiden. Got through Phantom Castle with no ships and no shield left... But somehow managed to survive zone J. It's a relief that the piranha is easy for Gaiden.
Since I was just trying to clear... let's forget about the score.
By the way, I hate Phantom Castle, seriously.
_________________
Newbie fish food. Nice to meet you~ :)


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:32 am 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2006
Posts: 1505
Location: CASINO!
Rincewind wrote:
Image

My first 1cc on BFJ, with Gaiden. Got through Phantom Castle with no ships and no shield left... But somehow managed to survive zone J. It's a relief that the piranha is easy for Gaiden.
Since I was just trying to clear... let's forget about the score.
By the way, I hate Phantom Castle, seriously.

Welcome Rincewind...

As for your first post and a Gaiden player, here's a tip for you: for a faster Black Hole Bomb recharge, stay on Max Level 2 Shot power (basically collect no more then 8 red items) :wink:
Also, check out this replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLrRdWlgEos you might find something useful...

Regs, CHI
_________________
Image
schmumps: as my sister would say!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:01 pm 



Joined: 17 Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Location: Dungeon Dimensions
CHI wrote:
Rincewind wrote:
Image

My first 1cc on BFJ, with Gaiden. Got through Phantom Castle with no ships and no shield left... But somehow managed to survive zone J. It's a relief that the piranha is easy for Gaiden.
Since I was just trying to clear... let's forget about the score.
By the way, I hate Phantom Castle, seriously.

Welcome Rincewind...

As for your first post and a Gaiden player, here's a tip for you: for a faster Black Hole Bomb recharge, stay on Max Level 2 Shot power (basically collect no more then 8 red items) :wink:
Also, check out this replay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLrRdWlgEos you might find something useful...

Regs, CHI


I just played for survival orz... (maybe I should not post a score here since that)
I am still having trouble with Phantom Castle so I am probably not going to try to score in zone F.
But thanks for the tip anyway :D I think I can use that on route ADH!
_________________
Newbie fish food. Nice to meet you~ :)


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:42 am 


User avatar

Joined: 12 Dec 2013
Posts: 989
Location: France
M.Knight - 110,725,400 - Origin - H - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 105,877,200 - Genesis - I - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 144,207,600 - 2nd - J - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 141,657,000 - 2nd - K - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 129,192,260 - Genesis - L - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 109,626,650 - 2nd - V - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 117,448,600 - 2nd - W - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 122,722,500 - Gaiden - X - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 89,763,760 - Assault - Y - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 177,481,700 - Legend - Z - PC
Spoiler: show
Image
_________________
RegalSin wrote:
I think I have downloaded so much I am bored with downloading. No really I bored with downloading stuff I might consider moving to Canada or the pacific.

Remote Weapon GunFencer - My shmup project


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:43 am 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2006
Posts: 1505
Location: CASINO!
M.Knight wrote:
M.Knight - 110,725,400 - Origin - H - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 105,877,200 - Genesis - I - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 144,207,600 - 2nd - J - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 141,657,000 - 2nd - K - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 129,192,260 - Genesis - L - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 109,626,650 - 2nd - V - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 117,448,600 - 2nd - W - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 122,722,500 - Gaiden - X - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 89,763,760 - Assault - Y - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

M.Knight - 177,481,700 - Legend - Z - PC
Spoiler: show
Image

WOW! Big update here, keep them coming :lol:
_________________
Image
schmumps: as my sister would say!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:53 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2018
Posts: 25
Location: Germany
zoydo - 53.938.400 - Legend - H - PS4
Image

zoydo - 52.219.350 - Legend - V - PS4
Image
_________________
TOB


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:03 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2006
Posts: 1505
Location: CASINO!
zoydo wrote:
zoydo - 53.938.400 - Legend - H - PS4
Image

zoydo - 52.219.350 - Legend - V - PS4
Image

Welcome... Your score has been updated :wink:
PS: How are you finding this game :?:
Will you continue to clear the other routes :?: :?: :?:
_________________
Image
schmumps: as my sister would say!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:10 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2018
Posts: 25
Location: Germany
CHI wrote:
Welcome... Your score has been updated :wink:
PS: How are you finding this game :?:
Will you continue to clear the other routes :?: :?: :?:


Thank you CHI! :)

I really enjoy playing Dariusburst CS, it's a great game, challenging and tons of content.
I will definetly continue and try to clear more routes and to improve my current scores.(maybe not immediately, but over time)
_________________
TOB


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:46 am 


User avatar

Joined: 31 Dec 2018
Posts: 25
Location: Germany
zoydo - 97.956.400 - Genesis - H - PS4

Image

Image
_________________
TOB


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:30 am 


User avatar

Joined: 27 Jul 2006
Posts: 1505
Location: CASINO!
zoydo wrote:
zoydo - 97.956.400 - Genesis - H - PS4

Welcome back... Updated :mrgreen:
_________________
Image
schmumps: as my sister would say!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: DARIUSBURST ANOTHER CHRONICLE EX!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:00 am 


User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 3573
Location: Chicago, IL
Spoiler: show
Image

EmperorIng - 108,961,400 - Genesis - V - PC
Would have been better had not a stupid death-by-collision occurred in zone R.

Spoiler: show
Image


EmperorIng - 58,093,400 - Next - K - PC
This score is pretty puny, I will admit, but for variety's sake I will post it. It also marks my first-ever no-miss of a shmup, so I have that going for me! As you can see by my Arm bonus (or lack thereof), it was down to the wire against Dark Helios/Syvalion.
_________________
Image
DEMON'S TILT [bullet hell pinball] - Music Composer || EC2151 ~ My FM/YM2612 music & more! || 1CC List || PCE-CD: The Search for Quality


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Lags and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group