... and it made me smile.

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
Mischief Maker

Re: ... and it made me smile.

Post by Mischief Maker »

emphatic wrote:I wonder when white DJs no longer will be allowed to play black artists' music. Or when male DJs will be banned from playing female artists' music.
I am endlessly shocked by blatant clickbait articles.

Almost as much as when a good pro wrestler turns evil.

He's wearing black trunks! When will the madness end?!!

:wink:
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
BIL

Post by BIL »

I actually considered using an archive service, thereby LITERALLY RAPING INNOCENT INTERNET JOURNALISTS IN THEIR ASSHOLES. But I got lazy! Wish I had now. When society itself gifts you such perfect mewling retardation, why give the middleman a cut? That's like being handed a perfectly good bag of coke, then paying someone to swallow and shit it out at gunpoint.

Which could ALSO be cultural appropriation, depending on your ethnicity. :oops:

How can we atone for our original sin? v_v Wait! I have a great idea! All clean now. That wouldn't count as appropriating dinosaur culture, would it?
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

Independent testing commissioned by national health watchdog the Center for Environmental Health (CEH) found high levels of lead in two Alex Jones Infowars products.
:lol:
Tests found that two supplements sold on Alex Jones’ Infowars store contained significant levels of lead well in excess of California Proposition 65 limits. Lead is a dangerous chemical well known to have devastating developmental impacts on children. Crucial, but less well-known are its effects on men, including sperm damage, heart disease, and high blood pressure. One of the Alex Jones products tested had more than six times the daily limit under Proposition 65.
http://www.ceh.org/news-events/press-re ... pplements/
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
BIL

Post by BIL »

AHM TURNIN YER SPERMS GAY

---

Oh hey, Photobucket's shitty ad links still go to the actual image if you right-click, then open image in new tab. At least they do for me. :o Patched up my Metal Black ST all nice again by saving and reuploading the old screencaps elsewhere. Tedious, satisfying!
AntiFritz

Post by AntiFritz »

So the super male vitality was anything but?
RegalSin wrote:Rape is very shakey subject. It falls into the catergory of Womens right, Homosexaul rights, and Black rights.
soprano1

Post by soprano1 »

Spoiler
ChurchOfSolipsism wrote:I'll make sure I'll download it illegally one day...
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

It's disturbing to me that they put San Andreas in the "then" part of the image :S
Stevens

Post by Stevens »

Agree Sumez. Then isn't 15 years ago, that shit like 1987:D

Always loved how most SMS games allowed you to continue (if there was no prompt) by holding up and one or two buttons. Others, Space Harrier comes to mind, had a sound test if you pressed up, down, left, right at the title (which began my love for game music) and there was a further cheat menu from there (you could change Harrier to a ship and mess with some other stuff). I think it was accessed by playing the songs in a certain order.

Black Belt had a boss rush if you put a code in during the ending. I'm sure there were plenty of others. I called 800 USA SEGA like twice a week to get news and what not.
You're sure to be in a fine haze about now, but don't think too hard about all of this. Just go out and kill a few beasts. It's for your own good. You know, it's just what hunters do! You'll get used to it.
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

To be fair, a lot of the GTA games do have these classic "old-school" codes that you had to know, write down, and input in the game (using a pen and paper to do that as late as 2004 seems kind of weird though :P) - but I'd say even in those games, it is already implemented as a sort of nostalgic retro thing, and it definitely wasn't normal at the time.

San Andreas is one of those games that has been in my backlog since it came out, that I'm still waiting to find the time to play, I don't really differ between it and a bunch of PS4 games that came out last yuear :P
soprano1

Post by soprano1 »

z0mbie90

Post by z0mbie90 »

Wonder what the plot is gonna be? Run, jump, shoot? Man todays movie industry is just sad.
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

It better have spreadshot!
M.Knight

Post by M.Knight »

The only way I could see it work is if they go full circle and have it be an 80s-style action movie, just like those it was initially inspired by.
RegalSin wrote: I think I have downloaded so much I am bored with downloading. No really I bored with downloading stuff I might consider moving to Canada or the pacific.
Remote Weapon GunFencer - My shmup project
Specineff

Post by Specineff »

And Konami's whoring out of their franchises begins. Or should I say, "continues"? (The Silent Hill movies were passable, and the animated Castlevania is great, though. IMHO)
Don't hold grudges. GET EVEN.
soprano1

Post by soprano1 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL-VHe_4GmE
Very cool. Mark Hamill is kidnapped by the Joker.
BrianC

Post by BrianC »

soprano1 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL-VHe_4GmE
Very cool. Mark Hamill is kidnapped by the Joker.
and The Trickster (who he played in the 90s Flash live action and voiced in Justice League Unlimited)
Sumez

Post by Sumez »

That's a very generous cartoon rendition of Mark Hamill. :P Does every human look like a body builder in that particular cartoon?
Durandal

Post by Durandal »

Xyga wrote:
chum wrote:the thing is that we actually go way back and have known each other on multiple websites, first clashing in a Naruto forum.
Liar. I've known you only from latexmachomen.com and pantysniffers.org forums.
Durandal

Post by Durandal »

When the cooling fan of my laptop isn't working, and I manage to get it running again by slamming the keyboard. Only for it to rev like a rollercoaster afterwards.
Xyga wrote:
chum wrote:the thing is that we actually go way back and have known each other on multiple websites, first clashing in a Naruto forum.
Liar. I've known you only from latexmachomen.com and pantysniffers.org forums.
soprano1

Post by soprano1 »

WelshMegalodon

Post by WelshMegalodon »

And that's not even the worst of it.
Spoiler
P.S: A 16:9 screenshot of a 4:3 game? Bin Laden was truly evil. :P
Indie hipsters: "Arcades are so dead"
Finite Continues? Ain't that some shit.
RBelmont wrote:A little math shows that if you overclock a Pi3 to about 3.4 GHz you'll start to be competitive with PCs from 2002. And you'll also set your house on fire
emphatic

Post by emphatic »

I have this Facebook friend who's a girl I know from years ago, back in school. The only thing she's posting on Facebook is a lot of feminist articles or sexist/racist "all white men are pigs" stuff etc. I started to wonder if it's a Facebook algorithm pushing these stuff into my feed for some reason, because it look like she's more or less a shitposting bot at this point. I went to her Facebook page and scrolled down, and while it's what I already see, something about these "articles" made me smile. Close to nothing she's posting has any response, likes etc, except when she herself likes stuff. Anyone else have a friend like this who you secretly loathe?
Image | My games - http://www.emphatic.se | (Click) I have YEN stickers for sale
RegalSin wrote:Street Fighters. We need to aviod them when we activate time accellerator.
MintyTheCat

Post by MintyTheCat »

http://www.bento.de/haha/bei-penny-gibt ... n-1816179/

Just seen the LGBT Chocolate Santa that is causing widespread social panic over here in a local super market :D
More Bromances = safer people
Zen
Banned User

Post by Zen »

I'm not sure it made me smile exactly but Chris-Chan hitting the bigtime? https://youtu.be/YulJWy1Wq7Y?t=434
BIL

Post by BIL »

The HOMO VACCINE will rise again :shock:

soprano1

Post by soprano1 »

BIL

Post by BIL »

Feminism worthy of Chris Chan.
soprano1

Post by soprano1 »

Next it's dandruff replacing powdered sugar. :roll:
BIL

Post by BIL »

I liked the suggestion of dickcheese souffle in the comments. :lol: With bonus slam to Feminazis via the steel chair of burqas and FGM! Ms. Tipton sounds like my kinda gal! Image
Zen wrote:I'm not sure it made me smile exactly but Chris-Chan hitting the bigtime? https://youtu.be/YulJWy1Wq7Y?t=434
lmao, he made a 13-minute followup.

Chris is gonna be the Ramones of Youtube celebs. Toiled away in relative obscurity for years to rave reviews from his niche, only getting mainstream love long past his prime when younger, richer artists paid tribute. A decade from now, all the cool kids will wear his shirts and call themselves fans, despite only ever watching his first two videos. But by then he, Sonichu, Rosechu and Magi-Chan will all have died tragically young. :wink:

edit: Lemmy.

:lol:
mamboFoxtrot

Post by mamboFoxtrot »

huh, "Pussycake for My Sexist Uncle"... I may have read that hentai.