Eden's Edge & Eden's Aegis (new thread)

A forum for saving and showing off all your hi scores
RNGmaster

Re: Eden's Edge & Eden's Aegis (new thread)

Post by RNGmaster »

Eden's Edge - Hell - Wait Off
RNGmaster - 25,132,950 - 3 BOSS - ON - Nanathy
Chirpy13

Post by Chirpy13 »

Last edited by Chirpy13 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
RNGmaster

Post by RNGmaster »

No way, pausing desyncs the replay?
chum

Post by chum »

Eden's Aegis - Original - Wait Off
chum - 45,777,850 - ALL - ON - Maple
Chirpy13

Post by Chirpy13 »

Last edited by Chirpy13 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Udderdude

Post by Udderdude »

Eden's Aegis - Original - Wait On
udd - 59,515,090 - ALL - ON - Nanathy

1cc'd on my first attempt. Playing Original with Wait on really blows. Might try and play again with wait off.
RNGmaster

Post by RNGmaster »

Eden's Aegis - Hell - Wait Off
RNGmaster - 88,106,570 - 5 BOSS 1 - ON - Eve

Replay

Stressful, fun, twitchy... damn I like this game. Close to the 1cc but it's not in sight quite yet.

Highlights:
Stage 2 boss shenanigans (was my hitbox turned off?)
3 BOSS went down really easily.
Stage 5 would have been 1-life if I hadn't made the dumbest mistake on the post-midboss section.
Barklund

Post by Barklund »

Eden's Aegis - Original - Wait Off
Barklund - 98,382,170 - ALL - ON - Nanathy

http://pici.se/pictures/zoEgtvNgW.jpg
Japanska nördar behöver mer pussay! - ERM
Zodiac0

Post by Zodiac0 »

Eden's Edge - Heaven - Wait ON
Zodiac0 - 64,755,200 - ALL - ON - Nanathy
replay : http://www.mediafire.com/?j14mwn9bld8188w
1 miss :\
Bang Jan

Post by Bang Jan »

Eden's Aegis - Heaven - Wait ON
Bang Jan - 72019020 - ALL - ON - Eve

Replay : http://www.mediafire.com/?c2fg3ammxiy6vrk
SuperSoaker360

Post by SuperSoaker360 »

Eden's Aegis v1.11 - Original - Wait OFF
KMG - 96,439,150 - ALL - ON - Ridmie

Close to breaking 100m. Expect improvements.

Really hope this thread isn't dead.
1CC List | YouTube Channel | Twitter | RebKMG/KMG
RegalSin wrote:Wait a minute, everything else is better then an aerodactyle, with a man face on it.
PlasmaBlooD

Post by PlasmaBlooD »

Eden's Aegis V1.11 Orginal - Wait on

PLA - 49,428,940 - ALL - ON - Eve
SuperSoaker360

Post by SuperSoaker360 »

KMG - 141,628,510 - ALL - ON - Ridmie

Everything went better than expected. After making quite a lot of optimal screw-ups on the earlier stages, I managed to do a no-miss Stage 5 which net me nearly 100m.
I'll post up a video of the run sometime later this week since I think I'm finished for now. I've exceeded well past my original goal of 100m and I'm satisfied with my run.

Didn't notice the link to Eden's Edge on the original post for this thread, I think I might download it and give that a try.

EDIT: Here's the replay.
1CC List | YouTube Channel | Twitter | RebKMG/KMG
RegalSin wrote:Wait a minute, everything else is better then an aerodactyle, with a man face on it.
tinotormed

Post by tinotormed »

Gave Eden's Aegis a go for the 1st time.

Eden's Aegis v1.11 - Heaven - Wait ON
tinotormed & 75,043,710 & ALL & ON & Eve
YT|2nd YT|1ccs|
Good, bad, I'm the guy with the keyboard! Note:Please PM me if you need scores to be updated!
-S.L-

Post by -S.L- »

:mrgreen:

Eden's Aegis v1.11 - Heaven - Wait ON
-S.L- & 77,207,770 & ALL & ON & Nanathy

__SKYe

Post by __SKYe »

Hi there.

Got a somewhat decent score, so I thought I'd post it.

Eden's Edge - Heaven - Trace
__SKYe - 31,858,340 - ALL - Guard Off

The Replay.

EDIT: Updated links.
Last edited by __SKYe on Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
__SKYe

Post by __SKYe »

Got my first ever "No Miss No Bomb".
Event though it's not a hard game, I'm quite happy.

Eden's Edge - Heaven - Formation
__SKYe - 38,052,930 - ALL - Guard Off

The Replay.

EDIT: Updated links.
Last edited by __SKYe on Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Despatche

Post by Despatche »

Amazingly, I was able to find version 1.21, which you can download here: http://www.2shared.com/file/EKf1UESQ/eden121.html

Version 1.31 was a bit of a departure, adding slowdown and making some balance changes. It was made years after the original, alongside BWRP. It's sorta like BWRP, except there's no way to reasonably find the old version anymore, so it's more like PatriotDark. For whatever reason, 1.31 removes the timer toggle in config.txt, but copying the 1.21 or BWR config.txt works. Supposedly there's a wait toggle in 1.31, but I've never seen it.

Scores to come. Edge isn't really meant to have slowdown, so I'll probably use 1.21.
Rage Pro, Rage Fury, Rage MAXX!
tinotormed

Post by tinotormed »

Added table for v1.21.
YT|2nd YT|1ccs|
Good, bad, I'm the guy with the keyboard! Note:Please PM me if you need scores to be updated!
PurpleTheGuy

Post by PurpleTheGuy »

Greetings, tinotormed and everyone! :)

Yeah, a few days ago, I actually got my 1st ever ALL! Clear of Eden's Edge Doom Mode! Just... I didn't get the time to post the score here until now, stuff came up and all, so yeah... :P At any rate, I'm here so, without further ado, let me do that, and of course, I did have a video of it put up on YouTube as well a few days ago! :) It also even surpasses Jaimers's score, so it doubles as a new forum record here as well! :o

Eden's Edge v1.31 - Doom
VioletHatPurple - 79,036,460 - ALL! - ON - Formation
Replay File of my Doom Mode ALL! Clear - Formation
Video of my Doom Mode ALL! Clear - Formation
Picture of my Doom Mode ALL! Clear - Formation

Really pleased to have gotten the Doom Mode ALL! Clear (It also has a No Miss, No Bomb of the entirety of stage 3, as well)! It's my 1st big 1cc of 2017! :D

Also, hmm, I wonder if this ALL! Clear of mines is actually a world record, since, besides Jaimers and myself, I don't know of anyone else anywhere that did an ALL! Clear of Eden's Edge...

At any rate, I did this little thing, too, before I worked on Doom Mode...

Eden's Edge v1.31 - Hell
VioletHatPurple - 68,406,620 - ALL! - ON - Formation
Replay File of my Hell Mode ALL! Clear - Formation
Picture that shows my Hell Mode ALL! Clear - Formation

I did this Hell Mode thing back at Jan. 4th, 2017 to get a feel for Eden's Edge before I went to work on Doom Mode. It took only a couple days to do. This run came really close to being a No Miss through the whole game (TLB included, of course), but I messed up on the TLB's final attack a bit, and I got 1-Miss, because of that, so I didn't really bother to put that run up on YouTube (I can put the run up on YouTube anyway, if I get requests to put it up), but since that run does surpass NTSC-J's score regardless, and is also the new forum record here as well, I'll post it here, at the very least, with the replay file and picture. I would like to get that Hell Mode No Miss ALL! Clear someday (If I got that, then yeah, I would have put that one up on YouTube, of course), but for now, maybe later.

Well, that's all the stuff I did for Eden's Edge! The next time I come back here, I'll have something for Eden's Aegis, but until then, that's it for now! :)
I'm Purple (or VioletHatPurple), the man who'll become King of the Doujin Players! Yes, I am a Touhou/Doujin Game Player!

YouTube Channel | Twitter Account | Scores/1cc List on Restart Syndrome
tinotormed

Post by tinotormed »

PurpleTheGuy wrote:Greetings, tinotormed and everyone! :)

Yeah, a few days ago, I actually got my 1st ever ALL! Clear of Eden's Edge Doom Mode! Just... I didn't get the time to post the score here until now, stuff came up and all, so yeah... :P At any rate, I'm here so, without further ado, let me do that, and of course, I did have a video of it put up on YouTube as well a few days ago! :) It also even surpasses Jaimers's score, so it doubles as a new forum record here as well! :o

Eden's Edge v1.31 - Doom
VioletHatPurple - 79,036,460 - ALL! - ON - Formation
Replay File of my Doom Mode ALL! Clear - Formation
Video of my Doom Mode ALL! Clear - Formation
Picture of my Doom Mode ALL! Clear - Formation

Really pleased to have gotten the Doom Mode ALL! Clear (It also has a No Miss, No Bomb of the entirety of stage 3, as well)! It's my 1st big 1cc of 2017! :D

Also, hmm, I wonder if this ALL! Clear of mines is actually a world record, since, besides Jaimers and myself, I don't know of anyone else anywhere that did an ALL! Clear of Eden's Edge...

At any rate, I did this little thing, too, before I worked on Doom Mode...

Eden's Edge v1.31 - Hell
VioletHatPurple - 68,406,620 - ALL! - ON - Formation
Replay File of my Hell Mode ALL! Clear - Formation
Picture that shows my Hell Mode ALL! Clear - Formation

I did this Hell Mode thing back at Jan. 4th, 2017 to get a feel for Eden's Edge before I went to work on Doom Mode. It took only a couple days to do. This run came really close to being a No Miss through the whole game (TLB included, of course), but I messed up on the TLB's final attack a bit, and I got 1-Miss, because of that, so I didn't really bother to put that run up on YouTube (I can put the run up on YouTube anyway, if I get requests to put it up), but since that run does surpass NTSC-J's score regardless, and is also the new forum record here as well, I'll post it here, at the very least, with the replay file and picture. I would like to get that Hell Mode No Miss ALL! Clear someday (If I got that, then yeah, I would have put that one up on YouTube, of course), but for now, maybe later.

Well, that's all the stuff I did for Eden's Edge! The next time I come back here, I'll have something for Eden's Aegis, but until then, that's it for now! :)
Such wow, and congrats! :P Might take the time to watch the replays later on.
YT|2nd YT|1ccs|
PurpleTheGuy

Post by PurpleTheGuy »

tinotormed wrote:Such wow, and congrats! :P Might take the time to watch the replays later on.
Thanks, tinotormed! :) Yeah, I had a good time working on Eden's Edge! It's a fun game, and a rather underrated one, I feel. I've been meaning to start to work my way up with X.X's games for some time now, and found Eden's Edge to be a good starting point! :)

Yeah, again, for the Hell Mode ALL! Clear, if you get to watch that particular one, let me know, if you want me to put a video of my Eden's Edge Hell Mode ALL! Clear on YouTube (I have the video, I just didn't put it up on YouTube since, well, as I said, it was almost a No Miss run, but I messed up the TLB's final attack pretty badly, and I died once to it, right at the TLB's last bit of health, messing up it's chance to be a No Miss, and yeah, that sucked. >.< I might try to go for it again soon, after I take a little break from Eden's Edge. I know I can do better than that, for sure, especially since I did that ALL! Clear of Doom Mode and all)!

I know I supplied the replay file over to you, tinotormed, but I know replay files in Eden's Edge (in my experience, at least) can de-sync sometimes (Hence, for this game, when I do full runs, I live record them), and when that happens, it sucks, so yeah, if you like me to, I can put it up at anytime, no problem! :)
I'm Purple (or VioletHatPurple), the man who'll become King of the Doujin Players! Yes, I am a Touhou/Doujin Game Player!

PurpleTheGuy

Post by PurpleTheGuy »

Sorry for the double post, but I have a huge thing I like to submit here! :D

As of a few hours ago, I actually got my 1st ever ALL! Clear of Eden's Aegis Hell Mode (Wait off, Guard on) with Eve! :) I even finish with 1 spare life, even (In Eden's Aegis Hell Mode, apparently, if you finish with a spare life, it's 5 million per spare life)! =D

Eden's Aegis v1.11 - Hell - Wait OFF
VioletHatPurple & 131,672,300 & ALL! & ON & Eve

YouTube Video of my Eden's Aegis Hell Mode ALL! Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve
Replay File of my Eden's Aegis Hell Mode ALL! Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve
Picture of my Eden's Aegis Hell Mode ALL! Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve

Yes, as it turns out, after I did my 1st ever ALL! Clear of Eden's Edge Doom Mode, I decided to dive right into Eden's Aegis Hell Mode! I just felt, as though my time to work on Eden's Aegis has arrived, and I went for it, just like that. Overall, I spent about 30 days (A couple hours per day), more-or-less, working on Eden's Aegis in Hell Mode (Wait off, Guard on) with Eve, and it lead up to now! :)

Really pleased to have gotten my 1st ever Hell Mode ALL! Clear of Eden's Aegis (Wait off, Guard on) with Eve! In-fact, I'm quite possibly the 1st person ever to have gotten an Eden's Aegis Hell Mode ALL! Clear with Eve WITH the Wait off (I mean, there's a few people out there that did an Eden's Aegis Hell Mode ALL! Clear with Eve, but all of them were done with the Wait on)! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update (February 18th, 2017):

Alright, scratch that, I actually got a new PB for Eden's Aegis Hell Mode (Wait off, Guard on) with Eve, and on my 1st run of the day, to boot, somehow! :D

Eden's Aegis v1.11 - Hell - Wait OFF
VioletHatPurple & 142,209,740 & ALL! & ON & Eve

YouTube video of my Eden's Aegis Hell Mode 142 Million ALL! Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズ エイジス】
Replay File of my Eden's Aegis Hell Mode 142 Million ALL! Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズ エイジス】
Picture of my Eden's Aegis Hell Mode 142 Million ALL! Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズ エイジス】

Yes, surprisingly enough, even to myself, I actually went to improve my high score for Eden's Aegis Hell Mode (Wait off, Guard on)!

You see, I came across x.x's old game blogs, and found a lot of his artwork and character designs. Over there, I found a lot of his artwork on Eden's Aegis, including some of his nice artwork on Eve. So, what's that got to do with anything?

Well, in Eden's Aegis, you can have custom wallpapers (and even custom music, for that matter) and well, my 1st Hell Mode ALL! Clear of Eden's Aegis didn't have wallpapers of Eve in it, and I thought to myself, "It would a real shame, if I didn't have wallpapers of Eve to go with my Eden's Aegis runs with Eve." Coupling that with some random thoughts about how my PB in Eden's Aegis Hell Mode could be improved, sure enough, I decided that I'd go do another Hell Mode ALL! Clear (Wait off, Guard on) of Eden's Aegis w/ Eve and get a new PB, and well, here we are! :D

While the new PB isn't exactly as high as I would have wanted it to be, it did get to 142 million, so that's alright. That, & Eden's Aegis on Hell Mode w/ the wait off is quite tough in-general, & it was a bit of a madman's decision on my end to improve on it, considering the, well, reasons I decided to do it in the 1st place, so I'm quite fine with this one, considering that this run was a bit too close to call, and I screwed up the survival stuff a bit, despite getting a new PB.

So, yeah, that's a bit of the story about this 2nd Hell Mode ALL! Clear (wait off, Guard on) of Eden's Aegis with Eve! As for the wallpapers of Eve that I rambled on a bit about, well, it's in my Eden's Aegis Hell Mode 142 Million ALL! Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve video, so if you want to see that, come check it out sometime! I think you'll like it! :wink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update (February 19th, 2017):

So, I did some more adventuring in Eden's Aegis, and I got this nice little thing! I got an Eden's Aegis Original Mode No Miss 150 Million ALL Clear (Wait off, Guard on) with Eve! I wanted to do that for some time now, and well, here it is! :D

VioletHatPurple & 150,055,990 & ALL & ON & Eve

YouTube video of my Eden's Aegis Original Mode No Miss 150 Million ALL Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズ エイジス】
Replay File of my Eden's Aegis Original Mode No Miss 150 Million ALL Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズ エイジス】
Picture of my Eden's Aegis Original Mode No Miss 150 Million ALL Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズ エイジス】

So, yeah, this didn't take very long to do at all! Well, considering I did just get back from getting an ALL! Clear of Eden's Aegis Hell Mode (Wait off, Guard on) with Eve, I suppose that's to be expected. Still, though, this was nice to have! :)

Hmm, there's a few mistakes I made in this run, like I messed up on a few of the boss cancels, I got hit in a place or two that I shouldn't have got hit in, so there's some room for improvement. Overall, though, I'm quite pleased with this run, and I got a 150 Million No Miss of Eden's Aegis Original Mode (Wait off, Guard on) with Eve! This run is probably the highest known score for Eden's Aegis Original Mode with the wait off, as far as I'm aware of! :D

Along with that, of course, that video of my Eden's Aegis Original Mode No Miss 150 Million ALL Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve also has some nice wallpapers of Eve with it as well, so if you want to see that, come check it out sometime! I think you'll also like this one as well! :wink:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update (February 22nd, 2017):

I have yet another update I want to make here with Eden's Aegis! :)

I got this nice little thing in Eden's Aegis Heaven Mode a couple days ago! I actually beat E-KO's high score of 114,331,560 (E-KO's score is an old score from what is presumably June 2010. Aru-san quoted the highest scores found from x.x's gameroom at the time of June 2010)! I just didn't get to post this up until now, so now that I'm here, let me go to do that! :)

Eden's Aegis v1.11 - Heaven - Wait OFF
VioletHatPurple & 117,130,780 & ALL & ON & Eve

YouTube video of my Eden's Aegis Heaven Mode 117 Million No Miss ALL Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズ エイジス】
Replay File of my Eden's Aegis Heaven Mode 117 Million No Miss ALL Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズ エイジス】
Picture of my Eden's Aegis Heaven Mode 117 Million No Miss ALL Clear (Wait off, Guard on) - Eve 【エデンズ エイジス】

And there we go! Very pleased to get this one down! I didn't think I'd actually beat E-KO, but I did, and it was only in a few days, to boot! :)

Of course, the video has some nice Eve wallpapers as well (Artwork done by x.x, of course), so if you want to see those, come check out the video sometime! I think you'll like them, I'm sure! :wink:

Aldnox

Post by Aldnox »

Eden's Aegis v1.11 - Original - Wait On
Aldnox - 69,199,580 - ALL - ON - Nanathy

Died halfway through stages 4 and 5, got hit a lot during the bosses and stage 5. Died to the very last pattern of the last boss, that really sucked. Will be improving this soon.
Aldnox

Post by Aldnox »

Aldnox - 80,000,560 - ALL - ON - Eve

Decided to try out Eve and I just can't get used to the different timing ;-; The special shot recharges so slowly that I got hit multiple times waiting for it to recharge.
Goompaolo9500

Post by Goompaolo9500 »

[quote=tinotormed]NOTE: Switching between wait ON/OFF affects scoring.[/quote]
Yeah, because Danmaku.

Anyways, Here is My Replay:
Goompaolo9500- 56,535,640 - ALL - ON - Nanathy
Initials:DNX

Notes of replay:During 4th midboss, I did a Life Counter. I collected the "EXTEND" but then lost a life and the life stock is still the same. LOL. 3 Lives lost but yet I survived.

How did I chose custom wallpaper? Here is the fun fact.

Fun Fact:Did you know that you can have up to 100 wallpapers for Eden's Aegis? Yes you can. You can make custom wallpapers for Eden's Aegis and place the custom wallpaper to "\EdensAegis1.11\wallpaper". So if the sample wallpaper is "wall0.png","wall1.png","wall2.png", then your custom will be named as "wall3.png". Note that you can name them up to "wall99.png". Once you are satisfied for your wallpaper, open "EdensAegis1.11.exe" and at the main menu, go to "CONFIG", and select "WALL PAPER" when highlighted, and select "WALL PAPER" from 3 to 99. And enjoy! Use any photo editor to get started!
That is all.
Last edited by Goompaolo9500 on Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
At this rate, I won’t be interested into shmups anymore. I am no longer going to be active in this forum from now on. I am more interested into Kemono Friends, rhythm games, D4DJ, Puzzle Games, Hololive, and Pretty Cure.

Farewell.
tinotormed

Post by tinotormed »

Goompaolo9500 wrote:
tinotormed wrote:

Fun Fact:Did you know that you can have up to 100 wallpapers for Eden's Aegis? Yes you can. You can make custom wallpapers for Eden's Aegis and place the custom wallpaper to "\EdensAegis1.11\wallpaper". So if the sample wallpaper is "wall0.png","wall1.png","wall2.png", then your custom will be named as "wall3.png". Note that you can name them up to "wall99.png". Once you are satisfied for your wallpaper, open "EdensAegis1.11.exe" and at the main menu, go to "CONFIG", and select "WALL PAPER" when highlighted, and select "WALL PAPER" from 3 to 99. And enjoy!
Interesting idea... :P

Updated btw. :)
YT|2nd YT|1ccs|
Goompaolo9500

Post by Goompaolo9500 »

tinotormed wrote:
Goompaolo9500 wrote:
tinotormed wrote:

Fun Fact:Did you know that you can have up to 100 wallpapers for Eden's Aegis? Yes you can. You can make custom wallpapers for Eden's Aegis and place the custom wallpaper to "\EdensAegis1.11\wallpaper". So if the sample wallpaper is "wall0.png","wall1.png","wall2.png", then your custom will be named as "wall3.png". Note that you can name them up to "wall99.png". Once you are satisfied for your wallpaper, open "EdensAegis1.11.exe" and at the main menu, go to "CONFIG", and select "WALL PAPER" when highlighted, and select "WALL PAPER" from 3 to 99. And enjoy!
Interesting idea... :P

Updated btw. :)
Well, thanks. Hope you like my fun fact.
Last edited by Goompaolo9500 on Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
At this rate, I won’t be interested into shmups anymore. I am no longer going to be active in this forum from now on. I am more interested into Kemono Friends, rhythm games, D4DJ, Puzzle Games, Hololive, and Pretty Cure.

Farewell.
Aldnox

Post by Aldnox »

Aldnox - 144,559,560 - ALL - ON - Eve

Could've been 150m but I made retarded mistakes on stage 4. Will work on that now.
Replay
tinotormed

Post by tinotormed »

Aldnox wrote:Eden's Aegis v1.11 - Original - Wait On
Aldnox - 144,559,560 - ALL - ON - Eve

Could've been 150m but I made retarded mistakes on stage 4. Will work on that now.
Replay
Well that was one heck of a score! Keep 'em coming! :D
YT|2nd YT|1ccs|