A forum for saving and showing off all your hi scores
atheistgod1999
Banned User

Re: Ge-Sen Love Plus Pengo! & Shooting Love 200X

Post by atheistgod1999 »

Shmups Skill Test (PC) - 241,420

Here's my result, if anyone's wondering:
Spoiler
Also: The first letter of my username is lowercase.
Xyga wrote:It's really awesome how quash never gets tired of hammering the same stupid shit over and over and you guys don't suspect for second that he's actually paid for this.
M.Knight

Post by M.Knight »

Exzeal (PC)
M.Knight - 4,199,350 - 4 - Unit1
Spoiler
RegalSin wrote: I think I have downloaded so much I am bored with downloading. No really I bored with downloading stuff I might consider moving to Canada or the pacific.
Remote Weapon GunFencer - My shmup project
EmperorIng

Post by EmperorIng »

In Exzeal, do you end stage 4 immediately if you die there? Towards the latter half if I die I go straight to "GO TO NEXT STAGE!"

Exzeal (PC)
EmperorIng - 4,214,430 - 5 - Unit1

Can definitely see myself improving, though some of these stages are pretty sloppy (death by box crushing while enemies wiggle around inside to kill you).
Mero

Post by Mero »

EmperorIng wrote:In Exzeal, do you end stage 4 immediately if you die there? Towards the latter half if I die I go straight to "GO TO NEXT STAGE!"
I didn't play much Exzeal but I think so, yes. I think stage 4 is sort of a bonus stage.
EmperorIng

Post by EmperorIng »

Numbah 1 baby, at least here 8)

Exzeal (PC)
EmperorIng - 10,325,290 - 6 - Unit1

Turns out (as some of the other players figured) there is a lot of optimization you can do in regards to scoring. Playing 'normally won't get you much, but waiting for the right time to kill bosses with the multiplier (thanks to their destructible bullets) can make the difference of millions of points. At least with unit1, trying to find the right place to shoot a charge shot and crank up the multiplier can be a fun meta-game. Or rather, it's the only game. I don't know why you'd want to play this if you didn't have a thing for seeing your score shoot up. As it stands, the steam leaderboards are pretty barren (ranked 13 here, lolol).

Stage 3 is still really lousy with its 'physics'... and stage 6's hazards can border on silly.
gavme

Post by gavme »

I just ordered this for the Switch, I can't wait to join in.

https://www.play-asia.com/arcade-love-p ... gid=482395