Graze Counter Lite

A forum for saving and showing off all your hi scores
Despatche

Graze Counter Lite

Post by Despatche »

Current version is 1.11. On the download page, scroll down for a big green download button.

Graze Counter is currently in a "Lite" state, a sort of teaser before the full game is finished. v1.0X was the original release, while v1.1X is a major update that changes and replaces a lot, something this developer loves to do with their updates. For now, I will track both; if anyone wants v1.0X, let me know.

Skeleton boards are ugly, so I'll just add sections as scores come in. v1.0X has Normal and Hardcore modes, Type-1 and Type-2 ships, and Auto Shield, Over Graze, and Quick Charge skills. v1.1X has Normal and Pacifist modes, four difficulty settings, a new Type-3 ship, and Quick Charge was replaced with a skill called Extend Guard.
----------
Post scores like so:

Code: Select all

VERSION - MODE - SHIP - SKILL
NAME - SCORE - STAGE - GRAZE - LAYOUT

Hardcore mode

Code: Select all

=Type-2=
-Quick Charge-
1.  xy2_ - 15 906 970 - ALL - 3231 - Split  [v1.00]
v1.1X
Normal mode
Pacifist mode
Last edited by Despatche on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:18 am, edited 8 times in total.
Rage Pro, Rage Fury, Rage MAXX!
xy2_

Re: Graze Counter

Post by xy2_ »

Hardcore - Type-2 - Quick Charge
xy2_ - 13 099 690 - ALL - 2786 - Split

http://imgur.com/HdYhfGK.png
Last edited by xy2_ on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
xy2_

Re: Graze Counter

Post by xy2_ »

Hardcore - Type-2 - Quick Charge
xy2_ - 15 906 970 - ALL - 3231 - Split

http://imgur.com/kdi73y1.png
Despatche

Re: Graze Counter Lite

Post by Despatche »

Just learned about v1.1X. It's totally different and a lot was changed, so I thought I'd split for it. If anyone has a problem with this, or if anyone wants v1.0X, let me know.
CStarFlare

Post by CStarFlare »

1.11 - Normal Arcade - Type 5 - Auto Shield
CSF - 804,907,810 - ALL - 6,858 - Include

https://www.restartsyndrome.com/userimg ... 123851.jpg

(I don't think there's a point in having graze in here as it resets every stage)

I'm not sure how much room there is left in Normal mode. I wish there was a way to revert to 1.0 - I'm a bit curious about it.
Restart Syndrome::
Shmup leaderboards and Video Index! | My score history on RS
Despatche

Post by Despatche »

Uh. Well. Now the full game's out. I assume your score was for it?

I don't have it and I don't know what's it. Honestly not sure what to do with this topic anymore. I don't think you can downgrade, I think the versions automatically start at 1.1X.
CStarFlare

Post by CStarFlare »

Ah, I assumed the thread had already transitioned to the full release as the boards were versions 1.0 and 1.1. Sorry about that. :oops:
Restart Syndrome::
Shmup leaderboards and Video Index! | My score history on RS
Despatche

Post by Despatche »

Yeah, uh, the dev decided to make a v1.1 for Lite that changed a LOT about the game. I didn't like that too much so I split the boards.

I was gonna buy the game when it came out. Unfortunately, I didn't get the chance, but at the same time noone else played it either.

You can take it over if you want. I don't have any real knowledge of this game. Or you could just wait until I finally buy it, lol.
Steven

Post by Steven »

I just played this game for the first time after buying it in November and I hate myself for not playing it earlier. I think I want to play this for score because it's awesome and not ridiculously convoluted, so if someone wants to do the thread for this game, I'll be there. I might consider doing it myself, but I don't really know anything about this game other than that it's good and cool. Too bad few will play it. It does seem really easy, though.

GM exists too, and that's going to complicate things for whoever keeps score for this. I haven't played GM yet, but I do have it and I know it adds a bunch of stuff and supposedly makes the original Graze Counter completely obsolete or whatever.
Despatche

Post by Despatche »

Yeah okay so this thread sucks. The original download of v1.11 I had linked is completely gone. I might have it somewhere, I'd need to check, but why even play an old demo anymore anyway? There's still the demo on Steam, which at least at one point, was simply an update on v1.11 called "v1.20" or whatever. Honestly I'm not sure this thread has a purpose anymore. Kinda sad, but I don't know what to do.
Steven

Post by Steven »

I ended up not playing Graze Counter, or anything else for that matter, at all because I was so busy with work that I didn't have time to do much until recently, so don't worry about it, I guess. Maybe closing the thread and starting a Graze Counter/GM thread would be best, but few people will probably submit for it, especially for the PC-exclusive regular non-GM version.