Yr youtube pick of the month

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!
jonny5

Re: Yr youtube pick of the month

Post by jonny5 »

ratikal wrote:TWO DOGS STUCK TOGETHER

I've been quoting this video for the past month. This guy has the best voice ever.
Thanks for that. Literally LOL'ing in my office at work.

'Connected by the butt'... lost it
Xyga

Post by Xyga »

Rare dogfight training footage; Rafale vs. F-22 http://youtu.be/oGuWadoTgkE?t=2m15s
F-22 owned by 4:50. Wut ? Now that's supposed to be extremely difficult because the F-22 is technically the unmatched modern jet fighter. Guess that pilot must be pretty good then.

Fight/flight analysis;
Spoiler
Actual video begins at 2:15. Rafale’s speed at beginning is 360 knots, and it is turning at cca 6 g. It continues turning, with a bit of rolling, at 4-6 g, entire time keeping the speed above 300 knots and even getting it up to 500 before executing a semi-vertical turn and achieving over 8 g at 2:46. At 2:49, F-22 flies into the view from right, and Rafale rolls, pulling up and gaining altitude afterwards, loosing F-22 at 2:54. Afterwards, Rafale turns around, pointing nose towards the F-22 flying below it at 3:04 and achieving a lock-on and a missile launch at 3:07. Rafale’s speed at time of missile launch was 157 kts. At 3:10, gun targeting outline appears. At 3:23, F-22 is again in view, though it does not result in either gun or missile kill, and Rafale pilot does not roll to follow the F-22. Rafale continues turning until nose is pointed upwards at 3:35, after which it turns towards the ground. At 3:59, it again has nose pointed mostly upwards, and turns sideways towards the ground. At 4:10, F-22 is again in sight, and Rafale turns inside the F-22. At 4:20 lock-on is achieved but Rafale pilot does not call a missile kill, with low speed warning appearing at 4:26 (speed cca 120 kts) and disappearing at 4:28, to reappear at 4:29; low fuel warning appears at 4:26. At 4:29, Rafale rolls, with speed at 4:31 being 91 knots, staying below 100 knots for next few seconds, causing low speed warning to blip. At 4:35, Rafale is turing towards the ground and speed has gone above 100 knots again. Rafale gets F-22, which has regained the energy, in its view at 4:40; F-22 is turning hard for next few seconds, and at 4:50, Rafale is directily behind the F-22 and has achieved the missile lock. At 4:50 and 4:52 gun piper comes across F-22 twice in a row but Rafale pilot does not call a kill. At 4:54, F-22 flies out of view and Rafale makes no attempt to follow; at 5:00, Rafale has returned to level flight, and at 5:23 Rafale pilot is heard requesting termination of engagement.
over 8 g
This is the kind of footage that kills the idea that jet fighters are the ultimate piloting fun. Lol I would suffocate, faint, drown in my own vomit and die after only seconds of such treatment, simulators should include the pilot's condition with the heavy breathing, screams and all.
Strikers1945guy wrote:"Do we....eat chicken balls?!"
Necronopticous

Post by Necronopticous »

Lord Satori

Post by Lord Satori »

BryanM wrote:You're trapped in a haunted house. There's a ghost. It wants to eat your friends and have sex with your cat. When forced to decide between the lives of your friends and the chastity of your kitty, you choose the cat.
soprano1

Post by soprano1 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY1dfTifvCs

Work accidents. Watched this video last week during my profissional training on things not to do while working.
ChurchOfSolipsism wrote:I'll make sure I'll download it illegally one day...
Blinge

Post by Blinge »

Adult Swim- Too Many Cooks!

Just a video, not a series.
1cc List - Youtube - You emptylock my heart
copy-paster

Post by copy-paster »

Early Nintendo NES Commercial in Australian

WII R NINTENDO. WE CHALING ALL GAYERS. U CANNOT BEET UZ...
BIL

Post by BIL »

WIIISE FROM YOU GWAVE AND BUY RAMBO III FOR GENESIS - NOTHING IS OVER

Also, the inevitable has finally happened. Sega has capitulated to Chris Chan's demands and changed Sonic's arms back, for fear of another devastating Gamestop assault. Volume warning at the end.
rapoon

Post by rapoon »

Lord Satori

Post by Lord Satori »

BryanM wrote:You're trapped in a haunted house. There's a ghost. It wants to eat your friends and have sex with your cat. When forced to decide between the lives of your friends and the chastity of your kitty, you choose the cat.
trap15

Post by trap15 »

BIL wrote:WIIISE FROM YOU GWAVE AND BUY RAMBO III FOR GENESIS - NOTHING IS OVER
Wow damn. I love how Sega used to give absolutely zero fucks about copyright like that.
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
Strider77

Post by Strider77 »

Damn Tim, you know there are quite a few Americans out there who still lives in tents due to this shitty economy, and you're dropping loads on a single game which only last 20 min. Do you think it's fair? How much did you spend this time?
Ruldra

Post by Ruldra »

trap15 wrote:
BIL wrote:WIIISE FROM YOU GWAVE AND BUY RAMBO III FOR GENESIS - NOTHING IS OVER
Wow damn. I love how Sega used to give absolutely zero fucks about copyright like that.
I'm usually good at identifying the same sound clip in different media, but that one completely escaped me.

Fun fact: you can hear the Howie scream in Star Wars: Dark Forces (when you drop from a high altitude) and a slight variation of it on the Ketsui game over screen.
[Youtube | 1cc list | Steam]
mastermx wrote:
xorthen wrote:You guys are some hardcore MOFOs and masochists.
This is the biggest compliment you can give to people on this forum.
BIL

Post by BIL »

I wish that shrieking "Oh GAWWWD!" was in the MD port. Best beat 'em up death sample ever, even better than Double Dragon's expulsive *BARF* and Yuzo Koshiro's sublimely gravelly "EYAAAA" / "GUWOHHHR." Shamelessly wailing in agony like that, you know the blinking chump is totally fucked! Guess the Evil Henchman™ gig didn't work out, buddeh buddeh boyo!

And then they even more audaciously recycled it for Revenge of Death Adder. ^__^
Lord Satori

Post by Lord Satori »

Ruldra

Post by Ruldra »

Every JRPG ever

Very accurate.
[Youtube | 1cc list | Steam]
mastermx wrote:
xorthen wrote:You guys are some hardcore MOFOs and masochists.
This is the biggest compliment you can give to people on this forum.
Xyga

Post by Xyga »

Ruldra wrote:Every JRPG ever

Very accurate.
Very wrong too.
Strikers1945guy wrote:"Do we....eat chicken balls?!"
Leandro

Post by Leandro »

Ruldra wrote:Every JRPG ever

Very accurate.
Loved this, lol... Got me in the mood to play a jrpg too
copy-paster

Post by copy-paster »

Hugging Microfiber Doll, Part II.

Holy shit... That's very cute, man. :oops: :cry:
MOSQUITO FIGHTER

Post by MOSQUITO FIGHTER »

Squire Grooktook

Post by Squire Grooktook »

RegalSin wrote:Japan an almost perfect society always threatened by outsiders....................

Instead I am stuck in the America's where women rule with an iron crotch, and a man could get arrested for sitting behind a computer too long.
Aeon Zenith - My STG.
BIL

Post by BIL »

^ :lol:
BIL

Post by BIL »

If I could've told Estebang one last thing, all those years ago, it would've been to link this song in his last post ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIqHUG--Ucc

LITERALLY CRYING ;_;
BIL

Post by BIL »

Jimmy Kimmel makes the fun of Let's Play enthusiasts. LP lovers tell him to get the AIDS and brain cancer. :[ Two powerful segments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZJHhM5uKlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9oZplyzDKc
Obiwanshinobi

Post by Obiwanshinobi »

They don't make them like it anymore, do they? You kids might not understand, bu we had no internet back then, no PlayStation, no nothing but a stick and a mudpool. So, what do you think was that first thing we drew again?
Last edited by Obiwanshinobi on Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The rear gate is closed down
The way out is cut off

Lord Satori

Post by Lord Satori »

BIL wrote:Jimmy Kimmel makes the fun of Let's Play enthusiasts. LP lovers tell him to get the AIDS and brain cancer. :[ Two powerful segments!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZJHhM5uKlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9oZplyzDKc
He actually just had Markiplier on the show. I haven't seen it, but it's interesting that he felt the need to do that.
Obiwanshinobi

Post by Obiwanshinobi »

Al Pacino taking it out on a CRT. Didn't make it in time to post in that thread.
The rear gate is closed down
The way out is cut off

Rob

Post by Rob »

Last edited by Rob on Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.