Zen-Ichi [PC]

A forum for saving and showing off all your hi scores
Despatche

Zen-Ichi [PC]

Post by Despatche »

Game was recently released for free, which you can get here. Here we'll actually have a board for the trial version, as it was made for a competition and has a timer and everything... may as well, you know? You can get it here.

Don't play Training mode. No, I still don't know how to get the Shigure, blah blah 1CC something blah blah. Of course, please post replays!
----------
Post scores in this format:

Code: Select all

VERSION - SHIP
NAME - SCORE - STAGE - DETAILS
DETAILS is for the version. The retail full version reports itself as 20041229, while the downloadable full version reports itself as 20050213. The trial version reports itself as 20050209.

-Subaru-
-Sumeragi-
-Suzaku-
-Shigure-
荒行(EXPERT)

-Subaru-
-Sumeragi-
-Suzaku-
-Shigure-
Trial version (v3.00)

-Subaru-
-Sumeragi-
-Suzaku-
Last edited by Despatche on Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rage Pro, Rage Fury, Rage MAXX!
Despatche

Re: Zen-Ichi [PC]

Post by Despatche »

Wow, I really did make an older thread... and it was still there... and I still thought I had made an even older one then.

But yeah, game's been free since Christmas. There are probably bugfixes or something like that but I haven't finished downloading it to check.

edit: New version claims to be a version coded a few days after the trial (which itself has apparently gone through multiple versions). I have never seen or heard of a patch until now.
Rage Pro, Rage Fury, Rage MAXX!