STGT Gaiden - Doujin Label - Main discussion thread

This is the main shmups forum. Chat about shmups in here - keep it on-topic please!
Squire Grooktook

Re: STGT Gaiden - Doujin Label - Main discussion thread

Post by Squire Grooktook »

KennyMan666 wrote: So I wanted to hear a bit from you people involved first before we actually do anything.
Well, I like the team name, and I don't see any reason for Captain to be kicked since he could still potentially post a few scores if he got time to play. I would say make me the team captain and maybe add a few other players to this team, because as it is currently, it looks like a 99% chance that I'm the only one going to be posting scores for this team (Captain busy with personal stuff, and it looks like Cheesie busy too since I haven't seen him post all week), in which case I might as well be transferred and the team debunked (wouldn't mind Team Rampant Piracy, since that name makes me laugh, heh). Still though, I'd like to keep TEAM GREAT JUSTICE alive if possible.

Not really a big deal though, in fact it doesn't really matter. I'm fine with whatever.
RegalSin wrote:Japan an almost perfect society always threatened by outsiders....................

Instead I am stuck in the America's where women rule with an iron crotch, and a man could get arrested for sitting behind a computer too long.
Aeon Zenith - My STG.
KennyMan666

Post by KennyMan666 »

Well, given Captain's other thread he made, it sounds like he's saying "fuck this I quit" with regards to the tournament, leaving Great Justice with only two members. So, yeah.

Well, if a new third member can be found within like a day or two, then we could do that, but...
My 1CCs so I can find the list easier myself
<Despatche> you've been a thorn in the shmups community since the beginning, you're largely responsible for the horrible face of modern speedrunning
Captain

Post by Captain »

*Fuck me i quit.
In search of great justice, sailing on a sea of stars.
Image Image
KennyMan666

Post by KennyMan666 »

Alright, team adjustment time.

Captain is out, Squire Grooktook is the new captain of team Great Justice and Prinny is the new third member of that team. This is the only team adjustment that will happen during this tournament.
<Despatche> you've been a thorn in the shmups community since the beginning, you're largely responsible for the horrible face of modern speedrunning
n0rtygames

Post by n0rtygames »

KennyMan666 wrote:This is the only team adjustment that will happen during this tournament.
I'm dropping out of this STGT. Don't have the time due to work commitments. Not able to get in as many credits as I thought I might.

Gonna hand the baton over to Kaiser for team captain

(There are 3 other players though, so no adjustment needed there)
facebook: Facebook
KennyMan666

Post by KennyMan666 »

Okay, captain switching is still fine.
Despatche

Post by Despatche »

oh boo, i didn't realize this was actually happening

i can't play twin tiger shark though. could have played kaikan and xed.
Rage Pro, Rage Fury, Rage MAXX!
KennyMan666

Post by KennyMan666 »

So I've dropped the ball somewhat on actually getting next week's voting thread up, but this week will get an extension given that it started later than it should have. I'll have the voting thread up before I go to bed, so expect it sometime within the next 8 hours.
PlatinumHawke

Post by PlatinumHawke »

Edit:derp
Last edited by PlatinumHawke on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nasty_wolverine

Post by nasty_wolverine »

PlatinumHawke wrote:So for a bit of fun I compiled all the scores for an individual ranking. Prinny's Week 1 score is an average of the points given out during that particular week due to being swapped in after the fact.
umm, individual rankings are there on the first post, will be updated after the week is over.
Elysian Door - Naraka (my WIP PC STG) in development hell for the moment