Prelude to the Apocalypse

A place where you can chat about anything that isn't to do with games!

Iran War. When.

5%
2022-2025
27%
2026-2030
15%
2031-2040
5%
2041-2050
No votes
Never
47%

Total votes: 55

quash

Re: Trump: A real American Hero Dude

Post by quash »

seattlexc wrote:
quash wrote:Really though, you have to love the backwards perspective of people nowadays. I am in the top 1℅ of the most informed people on the planet, and nobody even considers that I might know something they don't.
:shock: :lol: Sorry I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. If not, why are you using your informed superiority to make arguments on this half-dead forum?
Because it's the perfect avenue for it. A place like this is only going to be a hugbox or echo chamber if the administration wants it to be. On social media, you can curate the information you're exposed to so as to fit your confirmation bias. It's almost like a certain video game called this years before it grabbed our society by the throat.

Obviously, I'm not going to post any classified information because it'd be illegal for me to do so. If BM's defense of Hillary Clinton's illegal mishandling of classified material was actually an elaborate ruse to goad me into posting such material here, I'm afraid it failed before he even started.

In any case, I'm just here to point people in the right direction. From the results of the thread's poll, it seems to be working to some extent.
Lord Satori

Post by Lord Satori »

It doesn't count when most of the accounts used to vote are alts of yours.
BryanM wrote:You're trapped in a haunted house. There's a ghost. It wants to eat your friends and have sex with your cat. When forced to decide between the lives of your friends and the chastity of your kitty, you choose the cat.
quash

Post by quash »

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Maybe you forgot to take your Brain Force this morning?
Lord Satori

Post by Lord Satori »

quash wrote:Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.
Does this mean we're speaking the same language?
BryanM wrote:You're trapped in a haunted house. There's a ghost. It wants to eat your friends and have sex with your cat. When forced to decide between the lives of your friends and the chastity of your kitty, you choose the cat.
quash

Post by quash »

Possibly. You'll have to undergo an extensive initiation process to prove you aren't in league with the lizard people.
Xyga

Post by Xyga »

Go away.
Strikers1945guy wrote:"Do we....eat chicken balls?!"
quash

Post by quash »

I understand that you see nothing wrong with your country becoming an Islamic caliphate. The good news for people like you is that you can do literally nothing and achieve this goal.

As for the rest of us, who'd rather not see the West go to shit, there's a discussion to be had and decisions to be made.

Obviously I was joking about being ruled by lizard people. Our elite class is nowhere near as benevolent as they.
Xyga

Post by Xyga »

:lol: What a poor attempt. At least you could use some truth, maybe you'd have a chance to offend me.
Over your fucked up ideas it's your unbelievable narcissism, superiority fantasies and paranoia that show your poor mental condition, what a toxic fella you are.

Why video game-dedicated communities give proselyte nutjobs like you space to dispend their venom as they please, fucking up the mood and splitting people, is beyond me.
Of course It's not for me to decide, but oh shit if it was you'd have been expelled in a flash and the stench wouldn't have had any time to settle in the forums atmosphere.
BulletMagnet

Post by BulletMagnet »

Bitter Almonds wrote:The difference in their policies is that shrillary is lying. She was for it before she flip-flopped on those matters.
As I noted in an earlier post, Trump has taken both sides of so many issues at this point that he's basically two candidates in one, to the point that he's playing half of his supporters against the other since both are somehow convinced that he's totally going to stick by the things they like and disregard the other stuff he said "just to get votes". He is literally running on how Janus-faced he is.

Again, hate on Hillary as much as you like, but I'm afraid that applying the same caricatured facade to her as was applied to Gore (and to a lesser extent Kerry), to the degree that you'd overlook the incredibly cynical game Trump is playing tells me that you, along with far too many others, didn't learn a thing back in 2000 or from the ensuing string of catastrophic embarrassments to follow.
If BM's defense of Hillary Clinton's illegal mishandling of classified material was actually an elaborate ruse to goad me into posting such material here, I'm afraid it failed before he even started.
:lol: That's totally what it was. :lol: It's never enough.
quash

Post by quash »

Xyga wrote::lol: What a poor attempt. At least you could use some truth, maybe you'd have a chance to offend me.
Obviously I can't offend someone who takes pride in themselves. It's like how calling a gay person a fag doesn't faze any but the most insecure of them anymore.
Over your fucked up ideas it's your unbelievable narcissism, superiority fantasies and paranoia that show your poor mental condition, what a toxic fella you are.
I'll be a narcissist over a self loathing degenerate any day of the week.

My "paranoia" is not in the least bit unfounded. It's useful idiots such as yourself who will find themselves scratching their head, wondering how everything got to be the way it is.

As for my mental state: if you were among the people sticking their neck out to provide your nation's leadership with the right tools needed to make decisions for the best interests of the country, only to be continually ignored at every corner, you wouldn't be particularly pleasant when discussing the matter, either.
Why video game-dedicated communities give proselyte nutjobs like you space to dispend their venom as they please, fucking up the mood and splitting people, is beyond me.
Of course It's not for me to decide, but oh shit if it was you'd have been expelled in a flash and the stench wouldn't have had any time to settle in the forums atmosphere.
Those who can't compete in the free exchange of ideas try to get their opponents disqualified. It's no surprise so many here have resorted to labeling me a conservative or a conspiracy theorist to conveniently avoid talking about anything I've presented.
Xyga

Post by Xyga »

Meh, that's weak. :?

Get out of the off-topic forum bro... wait, what am I saying ? You don't have anything to say relevant to this community. :lol:

PS: get a blog.
quash

Post by quash »

I have a blog, but haven't updated it in awhile.

You don't have anything relevant to say on this subject, so be quiet when the men are talking, Frenchie. Go wave your white flag in the direction of your nearest mosque.
Xyga

Post by Xyga »

:lol: you really lack imagination.
quash

Post by quash »

Lame countries get lame insults. Try doing something noteworthy.
Bitter Almonds

Post by Bitter Almonds »

BulletMagnet wrote:
Bitter Almonds wrote:The difference in their policies is that shrillary is lying. She was for it before she flip-flopped on those matters.
As I noted in an earlier post, Trump has taken both sides of so many issues at this point that he's basically two candidates in one, to the point that he's playing half of his supporters against the other since both are somehow convinced that he's totally going to stick by the things they like and disregard the other stuff he said "just to get votes". He is literally running on how Janus-faced he is.

Again, hate on Hillary as much as you like, but I'm afraid that applying the same caricatured facade to her as was applied to Gore (and to a lesser extent Kerry), to the degree that you'd overlook the incredibly cynical game Trump is playing tells me that you, along with far too many others, didn't learn a thing back in 2000 or from the ensuing string of catastrophic embarrassments to follow.
God only knows where these people find the optimism to think shrillary is actually telling the truth when she's proven to be the opposite in the past. What you described initially of trump as taking both sides of issues and his hapless supporters is exactly what that other oligarch running against him has been doing all along. It's as if people have muted everything this other lowlife has said in the past and the clock started running after the convention.

She's no different. She's no better. She's not even the "lesser" in terms of evil. It's why even with the mass media working in collusion with shrillary, she's been having a hell of a time convincing people to vote for her or - gasp! - trust her. Any regular politician with the political machine and money backing along with a bit of scruples and a brain would've left trump in the dust by now. It's the fact shrillary is an awful politician and less than a human being that's proven difficult to overcome. She only has to thank trump for trolling the process.

This is like the ending of Animal Farm. I wouldn't trust that lowlife with a school class election.
Lord Satori

Post by Lord Satori »

Considering that she has actual experience working in the government, I don't think it's fair to say she's exactly the same as Trump. Not to mention her husband has BEEN President. :roll:
Bitter Almonds

Post by Bitter Almonds »

She's an expert at being a kleptocrat, yes.
Lord Satori

Post by Lord Satori »

You know that giving condescending nicknames to everything you disagree with doesn't help in a debate, right?
trap15

Post by trap15 »

Yeah, it's a good way to get people to completely disregard everything you say, because it's incredibly childish.
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
Bitter Almonds

Post by Bitter Almonds »

I don't care. I also disregard shrillary apologists.
Giest118

Post by Giest118 »

At this point, I would argue that Bitter Almonds is a Hillbot whose directive is to talk shit about Clinton ironically so as to make her critics look dumb.
trap15

Post by trap15 »

I literally would not be surprised.
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
Bitter Almonds

Post by Bitter Almonds »

It's as if the shrillary base has undergone a mass lobotomy hahah.
soprano1

Post by soprano1 »

When is the President elected?
ChurchOfSolipsism wrote:I'll make sure I'll download it illegally one day...
Giest118

Post by Giest118 »

The election happens on November the 8th. US elections are too long.
Bitter Almonds wrote:It's as if the shrillary base has undergone a mass lobotomy hahah.
no ur mom is a lobotomy you mean man
Bitter Almonds

Post by Bitter Almonds »

You don't even need to try guest118 hahah.
soprano1

Post by soprano1 »

Giest118 wrote:The election happens on November the 8th. US elections are too long.
Bitter Almonds wrote:It's as if the shrillary base has undergone a mass lobotomy hahah.
no ur mom is a lobotomy you mean man
Damn. Well, it is a big country. Thanks.
Giest118

Post by Giest118 »

The duration I'm pretty sure is a holdover from the pre-Information Era days when everybody had to get their news via newspapers that took weeks or even months to get around the country. Dates of primaries and debates never got updated to reflect the fact that we could get this shit done way faster now.
soprano1

Post by soprano1 »

Giest118 wrote:The duration I'm pretty sure is a holdover from the pre-Information Era days when everybody had to get their news via newspapers that took weeks or even months to get around the country. Dates of primaries and debates never got updated to reflect the fact that we could get this shit done way faster now.
I see, some things could be improved by now indeed.
BryanM

Post by BryanM »

Thread is advancing all according to keikaku. You should see what lies in store 4 years from now. All flowcharts lead to Silent hills.

It is interesting the pro-Trump crowd pointed out how great it would be if he defaulted on the debt, destroyed the economy, and caused the dollar to fall from being the world's reserve currency of choice. That is a perk I never would have noticed if you guys hadn't brought it up - rich people.... feeling pain, on their spreadsheets? For the first time in three life times? Incredible. I never thought I'd live to see that day. Still don't.

The schism between the short term lesser-evilism empathy fairies and the long term "this is a war, people die in wars, what's an extra megadeath or two" no-empathy bears is tokenly cute. Still a bit sad to see Chomsky advocate strongly on what is by all standards is a 50/50 tossup when it comes to this measure of evil.
elections are too long
They aren't just a mere month or a year or two long. This specific coronation has been going on for over 20 years now.

Considering there isn't an apparent puppet in line for the next coronation, we can assume there will be no country left to rule ten years from now. If there was any chance of that, wouldn't they have someone baking in the oven already? Of course they would. They never take a chance on anything.

So, no. This is the last gasp of a dying corpse. They're going to bleed the turnip of every last drop of blood, and then throw the husk into oblivion.

Game over. Bad end.