Cyber Sprtie 2 developing progress

A place for people with an interest in developing new shmups.
shark0r

Cyber Sprtie 2 developing progress

Post by shark0r »

I'll post information about my game in development "Cyber Sprite 2" in this thread.

As my previous game, the main characters are personified programming languages, and the story is based on software development.
The game system won't change a lot, and will reuse some enemies and graphics from previous game.

Information about previous game: Cyber Sprite

----------

Today's post, character introduction No.1.

A prim and proper house maid: Minty

Image in the game
Author : Rayze
(Click author's name to go to his pixiv page)

Animation in the game
Author : D.Zera

A small comic
Author : me

----------

Language: Python

Python has many rules to make code clear such as "Indentation is necessary", "There should be one obvious way to do it", so I designed it as a cleanly, prim and proper house maid.

She can do miscellaneous chores such as file ordering and analizing, web server, painting assistance. But if you break her rule of clearness, you will receive her scolding.
However, even such a capable house maid has a weakness. If you wonder what it is..., play the game.

Her name comes from "Monty Python" which is Python's name source. Because Monty sounds something masculine, I changed it to Minty.

Equipment: Auto Indent
Homing type
To save Master's work from manually aiming, Minty will detect enemy positions for you, and automatically "indents" the bullets to chase enemys.
But if an enemy moves too fast, this system may not aim well.

Also posted here
Bahamut (Traditional Chinese)
Official blog (Traditional Chinese)
pixiv (Japanese)

----------

Although this is my first post about Cyber Sprite 2 here, I have already posted many developing progress in my Chinese site, but to translate them to English is not an easy work. I may try to translate some of the older posts from there.
n0rtygames

Re: Cyber Sprtie 2 developing progress

Post by n0rtygames »

You are on crack. Please do not stop.

Very cute <3
facebook: Facebook