PC-Game Steam Release SHMUP "Invasion"

A place for people with an interest in developing new shmups.
Darkman007

PC-Game Steam Release SHMUP "Invasion"

Post by Darkman007 »

Hi to all! We are developers from Russia named Brutalsoft and We would like to show one of our gaming projects - Invasion.

Invasion is a hardcore, hard-to-the-core 2D mix of shoot’em’up and bullet hell, in which you’ll be defending the planet from hordes and hordes of alien invaders. Inspired by Galaxian, this game builds upon the great mechanic with new features and sleek modern performance.

Here the game triler + some video gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk_QRSeaCY4

You love shooting stuff non-stop while your whole screen keeps exploding for days? Then this game’s for you, son! Buy and upgrade an assortment of tanks and weapons to roll them into battle! Those machineguns, plasma cannons, railguns, cannons, bombs and missiles will be worth everything you spend on ’em!

And, of course, the game wouldn’t be so awesome without the coolest Synth Melodic Progressive Power Death Thrash Speed Everything I Forgot The Words Metal soundtrack!

We seek to develop our project even further, adding new episodes, sweet features, enemies and comic-style cutscenes. Even better, we’re also going to expand the soundtrack and remaster it into a solid album.

Your opinion is very, very important to us. We’ll pay great attention to your feedback as we work on each and every update to the game.

Here are some of the features we’ve got for you right now:

- the slow-mo mode;
- the nuclear strrrike;
- the shot deflection ability;
- upgrades for weapons;
- many tanks to choose from, each with a lot of room for further upgrades;
- the sharpshooting reward system and combat statistics;
- and a bloody lot of hardcore massacre action with tons of deadly lead!

Link on Steam

Image Image
tiaoferreira

Re: PC-Game Steam Release SHMUP "Invasion"

Post by tiaoferreira »

It looks good! Do you will release it with other option of languages? To learn russian is too hard to me:)
Darkman007

Post by Darkman007 »

tiaoferreira wrote:It looks good! Do you will release it with other option of languages? To learn russian is too hard to me:)
sorry for long answer! the game with english language! :)
Pedro Lambrini

Post by Pedro Lambrini »

I just picked this and haven't had a chance to play it yet but it does look awfully pretty! I love single screen shmups so I'm looking forward to getting stuck in this evening. :)
It's Dangerous! It's Devious! It's...
Bastich

Post by Bastich »

That looks good fun :)
Incoming!!!
JSmith

2D & 3D Games Development With Unity

Post by JSmith »

Develop 2d and 3d games in unity. With Unity game engine, we can create cross-platform games, 3D visualizations, console games development, and many others. Ommzi is a reputed gaming company with certified unity developers.Our developers are able to provide you efficient and high-quality unity 3d gaming solutions.Visit us, http://www.ommzi.com/unity-game-development/ for more information.