Southern California Shmeet

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
Dave_K.

Post by Dave_K. »

Hope you take lots of pics :-) I want to see more ESPGaluda 2!
bigbadboaz

Post by bigbadboaz »

Big ups to Ramus for hosting - meet was a blast, lots of shmupping and even some good 2D fighting action on the big screen. Quite a game room he has - I could have stayed much longer. :lol:
Triple Lei

Post by Triple Lei »

Yes, a big THANKS to Ramus for letting us stay over! So many firsts for me... Espgaluda and Espgaluda 2, DDP: DOJ on a cab (which made all the difference... I hope someone was watching when I reached 1-5 :P ), a new high score on Mushihimesama with the Hori Real Arcade Pro (I really have to learn more about modding my X-Arcade with Sanwa parts), IBARA, and a whole bunch of other games I thought I'd never get to play. Man, even the soda was top tier! And when our eyes got tired there would be this cute little kid running around too...

Everyone was cool to hang out with too, despite me not being able to match the faces with the forum names and already forgetting the real names. :oops: And of course, a huge, huge thanks to benstylus and Sparky for finding me and not getting lost.
Ramus

Post by Ramus »

Triple Lei wrote: ...DDP: DOJ on a cab (which made all the difference... I hope someone was watching when I reached 1-5 :P )...
I was watching. You're very good at DOJ. :) Thanks everyone for coming. My house was left very clean, which made me a happy guy. Thanks to benstylus, bigbadboaz, and DeusFNL for bringing games and stuff. Thanks to bigbadboaz and Triple Lei for pitching in on the pizza. Thanks everyone for respecting my stuff and my house. Umm... I think that's it. I had a good time, although I have to take a week off of shmups; I have tiny pink and blue bullets burned unto my retina. You are all invited for the next one for sure.
My Collection
Currently playing: Research (sigh)
DeusFNL

Post by DeusFNL »

I know I said this like a bunch of times in person, but seriously dude:
WICKED ARCADE SETUP!! 8)
And thx for hostin. GG to all you guys that I played (sadly, I too am bad with names :oops: ). Here's hopin I'll get to play and hangout with you guys again.
victoly

Post by victoly »

4! I enjoyed watching and sleeping very much, hahaha