Senko no Ronde 2 & Bullet Soul:Infinite demo @ EVO 2017

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
Frenetic

Senko no Ronde 2 & Bullet Soul:Infinite demo @ EVO 2017

Post by Frenetic »

Update: I'm excited to announce that the F-man has received preview builds of Senko no Ronde 2 and Bullet Soul: Infinite. Come find me in the BYOC room. My twitter is @rybraryan if ya want to tweet at me and I can let you know where I'm at.

Also I found a group of Japanese mahjong players, hopefully we can get Daigo and Bonchan to PLAY! :)))))

--------
Anyone going? Want to meet up? I'll be competing in the SFV and Puyo Puyo Tetris tournaments, maybe ST as well?

If there are more people going I can bring a shmup setup in the BYOC (Bring Your Own Console) area but I need some people to help me watch the setup. Would anyone be down for that?

I am also thinking of bringing a Japanese riichi mahjong table and try and entice Daigo and Bonchan to play with me, anyone else play Japanese riichi mahjong?

--F
opt2not

Re: EVO 2017 - Las Vegas - July 14-16 (Shmups in BYOC?)

Post by opt2not »

If you're setting up in the BYOC area, I'll for sure come by. Last year I was in the BYOC area for a Soul Calibur 2 tourney, and want to also join this year if it's on.
I'll be competing in SFV (although I don't know why I signed up, I can't stand the game), and probably SSF2T.
Frenetic

Re: Senko no Ronde 2 & Bullet Soul:Infinite demo @ EVO 2017

Post by Frenetic »

Bumping with some exciting info!