Shmupmeet at Free Play Florida?

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
NightSprinter

Shmupmeet at Free Play Florida?

Post by NightSprinter »

I know this is sort of last-minute, but would anyone going to Free Play Florida this weekend want to have a local/regional meet? Just curious, as I'm only going to be there on Friday.
ELabit

Re: Shmupmeet at Free Play Florida?

Post by ELabit »

NightSprinter wrote:I know this is sort of last-minute, but would anyone going to Free Play Florida this weekend want to have a local/regional meet? Just curious, as I'm only going to be there on Friday.
Ah sorry I missed this but did you go? We had a ton of shooters running all weekend
NightSprinter

Post by NightSprinter »

I did, actually. Played some Batsugun and talked some with a fellow owner of an XM2960. Turns out he snatched up the rest of the monitors the guy I bought mine from in 2011 had.

Due to other obligations and finances, I could only attend Friday night.
Supergun

Post by Supergun »

Hey guys.
I apologize for this extremely late post, and I originally intended to post this right after the show, but I completely lost track of time. I really had a great time and enjoyed meeting everyone there. This years set up was truly incredible and on par with the best of them out there. They had most of the high end and obscure consoles available for play on some of the best RGB monitors I've ever seen. It was a great group of people putting together a lot of effort and sacrificing their time that made the show so great. And I just wanted to thank them.

I'm not very active here on these forums. But I use the same screen name on several other forums where I am more active. (I was the guy who brought the Space Bomber jamma pboard and a bag full of MVS cartridges in case anyone remembers me)

Anyhow, just wanted to say thanks!
Best Regards,
Billy
The word impossible can only be found in a dictionary of fools.
NightSprinter

Post by NightSprinter »

Yeah, it really made me glad to see the owner of all those monitors in the console room got them from the same guy I got my NEC from.

Also good to see another from the forums in the quad-county region!