Shanghai Liehuo Arcade October 2013 Meet-up

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
x91

Shanghai Liehuo Arcade October 2013 Meet-up

Post by x91 »

So this is it, just in case anyone here may be in the city at that time.

From October 1st to 7th is Chinese National Holiday, a good opportunity for players from any place in China to gather in the most intact shmups reserve, Liehuo Arcade in Shanghai. This year we have a good number of players planning to travel there, therefore I'm thinking if any foreign shmuppers are hanging around in Shanghai, perhaps we can make some introduction to each other. And of course, play the games and watch players like WC. show off their skills!

Address: 4th Floor, Hengshun Building, 77th Jiangning Rd, Jing'an District, Shanghai
Map:

Transit:
The most convenient means to get there is by metro(subway), get off at West Nanjing Rd. on Line 2, then follow the map above to locate the Arcade(see that Duck King Restaurant in the red circle? Liehuo is in the same building, but on Floor 4)

Okay, if by any luck you found yourself in the city, please make sure to drop in and take a few coins. In regular times local shmuppers usually stay there on Saturday, if you wish to hook up.

Edit: In case the local friendlies don't speak the language, you can contact me through PMs here, or start a conversation via Twitter. I'll see if I can make some arrangements.
The newer version of Chinese Leaderboard is here! Check it out :>
KAG

Re: Shanghai Liehuo Arcade October 2013 Meet-up

Post by KAG »

Hope to be there one day.

Wish you all have nice days.