SoCal gaming at Droid's Saturday night 9-1-12

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
droid

SoCal gaming at Droid's Saturday night 9-1-12

Post by droid »

Gaming Saturday night in Fullerton @4pm til ? if interested in joining us

if so please reply to this thread or drop me a pm. Sorry for the short notice!

Thanks,
Regards,
Tom
Last edited by droid on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fly

Re: SoCal gaming at Droid's Friday night 7-20-12

Post by Fly »

What time to what time?

My wife's a trooper and I drag her along to arcade stuff all the time but she would like to know if there will be any other ladies there? She always feels a little odd if she's the only one.

Also, what are the house rules regarding food and drinks?

Thanks

Hector Rodriguez
droid

Post by droid »

Hector

Please give me a ring. At 714-588-4247

Thx Tom
droid

Post by droid »

Most ppl are planning on showing around 8-9pm...gaming until 1am or so. Any one that wants to join us please call me for the address.
Thx
Tom
droid

Post by droid »

Thanks to all who came over Friday and Saturday...hope you guys liked the new setup. Now that my Garage project is nearly complete I am looking forward to hosting again on a regular basis. Looking forward to a lot of fun game nights in the future!

Tom

Josh
Banned User

Post by Josh »

I lost many numbers some time ago, I just gave you a call to say what's up. Cool to see you're still throwing meet ups! Tom literally has some of the most hardcore games I ever seen in a cab. Retro Elitest here. If you've never showed to a meet up, definitely talk to Tom. Hes been throwing these for years. Too bad missed this one.
droid

Re: SoCal gaming at Droid's Saturday night 9-1-12

Post by droid »

Gonna do this again Saturday night. 9-1-12. Open to all. Drop me a pm if you'd like to attend :)

Tom
droid

Post by droid »

4 pm start!
trap15

Post by trap15 »

You gotta give a longer heads up! I'd love to come to one of these sometime, but being informed about it the day before doesn't work out so well :cry:
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
droid

Post by droid »

Sorry man I'll try to give more notice for the next one. My work and family schedule really makes it tough to commit to a date in advance :( hence they are usually kinda spur of the moment.

Tom

trap15 wrote:You gotta give a longer heads up! I'd love to come to one of these sometime, but being informed about it the day before doesn't work out so well :cry:
trap15

Post by trap15 »

I totally understand. I'm just saying, it's typically easier to manage to get to places if I know about a week in advance, since I don't have a car. I have to figure out the optimal way to get around using public transit in addition to normal "is anything going on that day?" stuff. Maybe I should learn to drive sometime soon :wink:
@trap0xf | daifukkat.su/blog | scores | FIRE LANCER
<S.Yagawa> I like the challenge of "doing the impossible" with older hardware, and pushing it as far as it can go.
Necronopticous

Post by Necronopticous »

Hey man, thanks for hosting. The girlfriend and I had a great time last night even though we could only stay for a couple hours. The new setup is absolutely beautiful.
droid

Post by droid »

Thanks man, I'm glad ya guys could make it out and had fun. Hopefully I can resume hosting on a regular basis now the garage is nearly finished :)

Tom

Necronopticous wrote:Hey man, thanks for hosting. The girlfriend and I had a great time last night even though we could only stay for a couple hours. The new setup is absolutely beautiful.