Southeast Virginia, anybody round these parts?

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
burgerkingdiamond

Southeast Virginia, anybody round these parts?

Post by burgerkingdiamond »

Is there anybody that lives near Hampton Roads Virginia? I live in Virginia Beach. I'm trying to gauge whether it would be possible to have a little shmup meet of my own.
I have a candy with jamma/360, a upright MAME/PS2/DC cab, another computer with tateable LCD for MAME/Blue Wish Resurrection/Thouhou, and another flatscreen for 360/PS3.

I know there is one coming up very soon in Maryland, which is doable for me, but I would have to make a whole trip out of it, since it's about 3-4 hours away. I am considering it though...

So, if you live in the area let me know and maybe we can try to work something out.
Let's Ass Kick Together!
1CCs : Donpachi (PCB - 1st loop) Dodonpachi (PCB - 1st loop) Battle Bakraid (PCB) Armed Police Batrider (PCB) Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 (360 - Original) Mushihimesama Futari BL (PCB - Original)
cartoondream

Re: Southeast Virginia, anybody round these parts?

Post by cartoondream »

So this post is old, but worth a shot. I'm in Virginia Beach and am into shmups. Don't have a crazy setup. All consoles. If you're still around let me know and we could meet up and maybe grab a beer or something and talk shmups or play all the shmups, lol.
Kiken

Post by Kiken »

burgerkingdiamond wrote:Is there anybody that lives near Hampton Roads Virginia? I live in Virginia Beach. I'm trying to gauge whether it would be possible to have a little shmup meet of my own.
I have a candy with jamma/360, a upright MAME/PS2/DC cab, another computer with tateable LCD for MAME/Blue Wish Resurrection/Thouhou, and another flatscreen for 360/PS3.

I know there is one coming up very soon in Maryland, which is doable for me, but I would have to make a whole trip out of it, since it's about 3-4 hours away. I am considering it though...

So, if you live in the area let me know and maybe we can try to work something out.
If you consider making the drive north to the MD shmupmeet, we can always offer a room for you to crash in for the evening. Then you can head back the next day.
MSKhaos

Post by MSKhaos »

I'm in virginia beach and am also into shooters. Lets figure something out. Ill send you a pm.