Anyone in/near/around Wisconsin?

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...

Wisconsin?

Sux
57%
Rox
43%

Total votes: 7

TLB

Anyone in/near/around Wisconsin?

Post by TLB »

We could get one together 'round summer 2009 perhaps. My lazy ass still has no car, though by then I probably will (I'll pretty much need one). I really have jack to contribute, but what the hell. I might have a cabinet pretty soon by dumb chance for 75 bucks, so by summer, who knows. Just throwing it out there, to assure myself that Wisconsin isn't completely devoid of life.
Sonic R

Post by Sonic R »

What part of Wisconsin is your location? Or may I ask your proximity to Milwaukee?

My sister live in West Allis and Milwaukee area is also host to the Midwest Gaming Classic in which feature the Shoot 'em up tournament. DJ Incompetent of these forums is currently back to back champion!

Perhaps a gathering centered around these events could be an option?
TLB

Post by TLB »

=O I live in Washington County =) Around a county away from Milwaukee. I knew a girl from West Allis. She was pretty hawt. And I found out several months after never seeing her again that she was interested in me, apparently xD

And depending on whether I can get a bunch of people tn come, I might actually be able to get to that in March. I'd have to start talking to people I'm never in contact with, but I dunno. Lucky thing that's still not happening for a while =) I'm not going to get my hopes up too high, but I could see it happening.
Sonic R

Post by Sonic R »

Something for us all to consider :D

I have gone to several of the MGC. They had usually been in June but last year for some odd reason they held it in March… :?

I'll check from time to when they confirm days for the 2009 show and go from there :D
MR_Soren

Post by MR_Soren »

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Most of Wisconsin is closer to me than the larger cities downstate.

(Green Bay 3 hours, Milwaukee 5 hours, Detroit 8 hours)
Blade

Re: Anyone in/near/around Wisconsin?

Post by Blade »

Oh my God this thread... I live in Milwaukee. Anyone near me?
The world would be a better place if there were less shooters and more dot-eaters.

Jesus' BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS:
1. Pure, Mournful, Humble Heart
2. Merciful Peacemaker
3. Suffer for Righteous Desire
vinnyguy

Re: Anyone in/near/around Wisconsin?

Post by vinnyguy »

I'm in Milwaukee