Wishicon 2008 /*/ Detroit Metro Area /*/ July 19th

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
overkill55

Post by overkill55 »

lol one shot kill with the Golden Gun
People I have dealt with successfully: bleem (x2), spazicon, sven666, sparky, iatneH, Dragon1952, kozo, Ghegs
robivy64

Post by robivy64 »

Sonic R

Post by Sonic R »

A humble Thank You to:

Dan & Char
Eric

for your hospitality and for welcoming us into your homes! My wife and myself enjoyed the company of new friends and hope for many more gatherings now and for ever long…

My most sincere apologies and regrets for any and all misunderstandings prior.

Thank You also to Dave and Katie for all you have done and for your compassion… as I have said, I am forever in your debt. And of course, thanks for the ride home :D

The weekend was truly epic and I have been formally introduced to the cabinet scene and all the work and passion that Dan and Eric put forth into it. I have near reached my pinnacle in the console realm… a life long works and now am leaning to venture to the final frontier of getting a cabinet myself.

Again, Thanks to all :D and deepest apologies to anyone I had upset leading to the weekend :oops:
zero.otaku

Post by zero.otaku »

Sonic R wrote: Thank You also to Dave and Katie for all you have done and for your compassion… as I have said, I am forever in your debt. And of course, thanks for the ride home :D
We'll call it even for you letting us hang out at your house and play all your stuff over the last four-plus years ;)
The weekend was truly epic..
Indeed.
have near reached my pinnacle in the console realm… a life long works and now am leaning to venture to the final frontier of getting a cabinet myself.
And now the fruits of my evil plan have at last come to fruition: to entice you to buy a cabinet so I can come over and play it all the time! *maniacal laughter*

Seriously though, I'm glad you had a good time cuz I know I did. And I'll stop posting in your guys' thread now =)
robivy64

Post by robivy64 »

Cabs are awesome. It was scary when I bought my first cab, but then the disease that is arcade hardware collecting took over. I haven't looked back since. 8)
TriggerHeartExelica

Post by TriggerHeartExelica »

I had fun and thanks to everyone for enticing my husband to buy a cab LOL. It was a blast and I hope to hang out again sometime soon:)
It’s almost over. It’s just begun.
bay

Post by bay »

wow, this was the most insane exchange on a forum over a meet up i think i've ever read.

i'm glad things worked out in the end for you guys.