Greensboro, NC - DDP SDOJ Exa Label - 1/28/22

Having a shmupmeet? Want to find one in your area? Come on in here then...
astrodan88

Greensboro, NC - DDP SDOJ Exa Label - 1/28/22

Post by astrodan88 »

For anyone in the region who cares, I have monthly STG meet-ups at my store: Lost Ark Video Games. It is located in Greensboro, NC. I have a small arcade there with Japanese cabinets. We try to have a score challenge game each month to center the gatherings around. This month is Dodonpachi SDOJ - Exa Label.
We have tried to have a bi-monthly meetup for the past several years, but of course the past two have made that difficult and impossible by turns. But with the new year we are trying to get back on track. I try to have fun nightly challenges and small incentives each time.

We are a small group, several of which are newer players. We are casual at heart and just enjoy spending time playing and discussing these games. If you are new or don't consider yourself very skillful, this is not a determent. Bad attitudes are not welcome.

It is open to the pubic (18+ only). Please arrive before closing (7:00 pm). Contact me with any questions.
I will post future meets here if there is interest. If you can not make this one, there will be dates in February as well.
Zero238

Re: Greensboro, NC - DDP SDOJ Exa Label - 1/28/22

Post by Zero238 »

Always a treat to visit lost ark. Need to go again and buy more games
majors

Re: Greensboro, NC - DDP SDOJ Exa Label - 1/28/22

Post by majors »

Looking forward to the warm glow of cabs tomorrow. Hope to post some high scores to qualify for some more of the collectable pins that Dan had made up. I hear the arcade is gonna be chalk full of DoDon's!
Wedoca '24