Siemitsu LS-56 / 62 - Mayflash F300

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
ras2a

Siemitsu LS-56 / 62 - Mayflash F300

Post by ras2a »

I've been gifted an F300 (which I'm picking up next week). Does anyone know if the LS-56 or 62 sticks will fit and, if so, what type of plate do I need to get for it and what's the consensus regarding right combination of particular spring/gate etc?

Also, does anyone prefer bat tops to ball tops for shooters?
bigbadboaz

Re: Siemitsu LS-56 / 62 - Mayflash F300

Post by bigbadboaz »

56 is one of the more compact assemblies; it really should fit although I've never personally been inside an F300.

You're not going to find a consensus on springs, especially with the 56. It's one of Seimitsu's harder sticks and you'll find some who vocally hate it, along with others at all points on the spectrum. Besides, regardless of model, tension preference is a very personal thing.

I love it myself. Sounds like in your case you should order it alongside a bat top and a 58 spring, which is compatible but softer. You can try different combinations without having to go out and order a new batch of stuff. Bat top is also a preference and really not related to genre. The extra leverage it gives will also offset spring tension and give you another variable to play with in that regard.
ras2a

Post by ras2a »

Excellent advice - I really appreciate the reply. I will crack open the Mayflash when I get it and measure up the plate etc then I know precisely what to order. Thanks again for the advice!
bigbadboaz

Post by bigbadboaz »

:wink:

You should be able to Google up an image of the internals, or at least if it comes with the standard Sanwa JLF mounting. I glossed over the part about the plate before: if it does have JLF mount points you want the standard flat plate for an LS-56.
ras2a

Post by ras2a »

Thanks again