Panasonic CT-2010m

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Odyssey113

Panasonic CT-2010m

Post by Odyssey113 »

I just picked up a Panasonic CT-2010m monitor last night on a whim. I'm still a bit of a PVM novice. I have several CRT's though.

Anyhoo... I'm decent at soldering, just wondering if anyone knows anything about this monitor and if it will accept an RGB mod?
NewSchoolBoxer

Re: Panasonic CT-2010m

Post by NewSchoolBoxer »

This model barely exists on the internet so I think the move is find the service manual and post in the main RGB mod thread with the schematics. I think you'll have to ask Panasonic since the only source for the manual I found is paying a website called AnalogAlly. I don't mind ManualsLib ads but selling someone else's IP in plain sight, I guess too obscure a niche for manufacturers to care.

You could also open CRT up and take a pic of the jungle chip area and the chassis. That should be enough to determine if RGB mod is possible. If it doesn't already have Component, sometimes a YPbPr mod is possible.

I'm guessing the CT-2010S is a consumer variant but I did discover in its owner's manual an amazing thing called Game Guard: :twisted:
Spoiler
SuperSpongo

Re: Panasonic CT-2010m

Post by SuperSpongo »

As per usual with these older professional monitors, it was also sold as Panasonic CT-1910m in some parts of the world. Unfortunately, not much can be found under this model name either.

I found this link:
http://www.analogalley.com/m_panaso.htm