Need some advice on monitor stand.

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
evil_ash_xero

Need some advice on monitor stand.

Post by evil_ash_xero »

I have a white Samsung 32 inch monitor. I really hate the stand. It's wobbly, and has that shiny plastic that looks old after a few cleanings.
I was wanting to get something sturdier, and maybe made with another material.
I'm having a hard time finding something, because the Vesa holes (75mm) are at the bottom of the monitor, rather than the center.
Getting it in white would be pretty necessary, too.
I'm looking for something like this, but able to hold a 32 inch monitor. This only goes to 24.

Galgomite

Re: Need some advice on monitor stand.

Post by Galgomite »

When I gave up on "monitor" stands and searched "VESA TV Stand" I found "VIVO Single 13 to 32 inch Monitor Desk Stand" on Amazon, what do you think?
evil_ash_xero

Post by evil_ash_xero »

Galgomite wrote:When I gave up on "monitor" stands and searched "VESA TV Stand" I found "VIVO Single 13 to 32 inch Monitor Desk Stand" on Amazon, what do you think?
Those are a bit too tall, and most of them are pole shaped. I'm trying to find a "normal" looking stand, like the one in the pic. There is one that is similar, but it's very tall, and since the VESA holes are near the bottom of the monitor, it would make it even taller.

I was hoping maybe there would be some computer equipment store, online. I've looked all through Amazon.
Fudoh

Post by Fudoh »

The one you're showing here is WAY sturdier than it looks and quite heavy indeed. I got that one for a 10" LCD and it was way overkill. Should be no problem to attach a LIGHT 32 incher to it, if it indeed has the VESA mounting holes towards the bottom end of the chassis.
evil_ash_xero

Post by evil_ash_xero »

Fudoh wrote:The one you're showing here is WAY sturdier than it looks and quite heavy indeed. I got that one for a 10" LCD and it was way overkill. Should be no problem to attach a LIGHT 32 incher to it, if it indeed has the VESA mounting holes towards the bottom end of the chassis.
Hmm... Ok. I'll try it out.