Seimitsu on sanwa stick? Need advice please!

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Superhadouken

Seimitsu on sanwa stick? Need advice please!

Post by Superhadouken »

Hi guys! I need of your knowledge. I want to buy a seimitsu lever to replace my sanwa one. I want a more tight and precise lever. Where I live I can only buy a ls32 or a ls62. For what I know the Ls62 is tighter so it catches my attention. My arcade stick is prepared for the sanwa plate but the ls62 has an ss plate. And that looks really different. I don't know if this could be installed on my stick. I need your advise please.
Solvalou

Re: Seimitsu on sanwa stick? Need advice please!

Post by Solvalou »

I would try a heavier spring for your Sanwa before buying another lever.

https://www.fighterchile.cl/resorte-de- ... i-hayabusa
bigbadboaz

Post by bigbadboaz »

I second the suggestion to try slight mods to your Sanwa first. A 2-4 lb spring + Kowal actuator could make all the difference for you.

For a tight Seimitsu, I suggest the LS-56 as first try if you go that route. There is also the Kowal short-throw kit available for that (super cheap) that you can throw in to try in the same purchase.

**sorry, I glossed over the fact you only have two options. There are several Sei sticks based on the LS-32 so be sure you're buying the right thing. I could be wrong but by memory the 62 is lighter, not stronger. Just going with the 32 wouldn't be a bad idea as it's their longtime standard and already has a nice tension vs. the JLF**
Lazy-Assed Prophet

Post by Lazy-Assed Prophet »

I love seimitsu levers, you can call me a seimitsu guy! The choice you gave: I would say a LS-62, and if you can swing it, get the Koval short throw mod to get stiffer.