Good manufacturer for Arcade stick bat tops?

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Mischief Maker

Good manufacturer for Arcade stick bat tops?

Post by Mischief Maker »

I'm loving everything about my new Mayflash F500 Elite, except the balltop. My giant gaijin hands need a bat.

I'm interested in one of those clear sticks with the bubbles, but the few reviews I can find around Amazon are of people complaining the colors don't match the picture for a variety of manufacturers.

Can anyone suggest a reputable manufacturer whose clear sticks have good deep reds, a bat shape on the longer side, and durable materials?

Also, are sticks pretty much universal in screw-size, or do I need to go with a bat-top that specifically says it's sanwa-compatible?

Thanks in advance!
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"
Lazy-Assed Prophet

Re: Good manufacturer for Arcade stick bat tops?

Post by Lazy-Assed Prophet »

Mischief Maker wrote:I'm loving everything about my new Mayflash F500 Elite, except the balltop. My giant gaijin hands need a bat.

I'm interested in one of those clear sticks with the bubbles, but the few reviews I can find around Amazon are of people complaining the colors don't match the picture for a variety of manufacturers.

Can anyone suggest a reputable manufacturer whose clear sticks have good deep reds, a bat shape on the longer side, and durable materials?

Also, are sticks pretty much universal in screw-size, or do I need to go with a bat-top that specifically says it's sanwa-compatible?

Thanks in advance!
Oh! The v500 elite, fancy! Mayflash claims the elite has Sanwa parts, the stick and the buttons, I have a Crown purple battop plus two cheap battops i got from amazon, they all fit my JLF sanwa stick so there should be no problem, plus they also fit my stock stick that came with the regular mayflash f500 so I think you will be fine, except for the cheap battops i got on amazon, i get everything from ArcadeStock.com, look at the battops that are pretty much JLF compatible.

Remember, JLF compatible, you will be fine.
Mischief Maker

Re: Good manufacturer for Arcade stick bat tops?

Post by Mischief Maker »

Thanks for the advice, I already got this one from arcade shock and I'm very happy with it. Eventually I'll get some Cho Ren Sha 68K themed artwork printed, but there's not much incentive for showoffy artwork during quarantine.
Two working class dudes, one black one white, just baked a tray of ten cookies together.

An oligarch walks in and grabs nine cookies for himself.

Then he says to the white dude "Watch out for that black dude, he wants a piece of your cookie!"