Tool for unscrewing HRAP's tight screws at the frontplate

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
SAM

Tool for unscrewing HRAP's tight screws at the frontplate

Post by SAM »

Today when I try to seperate the joystick from a frontplate of one of those HRAP, I found the screws are too tight to unscrew. :( Afte some googling, I found out there is a tool called Manual Impact Driver :idea: , which could delivers a strong, sudden rotational force and forward thrust when struck on the back with a hammer. Which usually use to unscrew tight screws. :o

So I went out and acquare one from a hardware store. After returning home, I successfully unscrewed the screws with the Manual Impact Driver, and once again proved that violence can solve the problem. :lol:

I can't believe I could mod so many HRAP in the past without this handy tool. :roll:
*Meow* I am as serious as a cat could possible be. *Meow*
Josh128

Re: Tool for unscrewing HRAP's tight screws at the frontpla

Post by Josh128 »

What the hell is an HRAP? Google says, "Human Rights Advocate Program". Somehow I doubt thats what you are talking about. :mrgreen:
SAM

Re: Tool for unscrewing HRAP's tight screws at the frontpla

Post by SAM »

Josh128 wrote:What the hell is an HRAP? Google says, "Human Rights Advocate Program". Somehow I doubt thats what you are talking about. :mrgreen:
HRAP is stand for Hori Real Acrade Pro, a series of Joystick controllers built by Hori for use with a game console. :lol:
*Meow* I am as serious as a cat could possible be. *Meow*