Seimitsu LS-56 discontinued?

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Swevicus

Seimitsu LS-56 discontinued?

Post by Swevicus »

Hey, guys.

I've been looking to stock up on replacement sticks for my custom-made 2-button joystick (for retro games - Atari 2600, Sega Master System, Amiga, etc.) and the only stick I'm comfortable using (along with the only one that fits me) is the Seimitsu LS-56 (and the -01)... problem is, I can't find them ANYWHERE. The Arcade World UK website seems to have them permanently out of stock (OK, this pandemic isn't helping, either) but everywhere I look I see LS-32, LS-40, but no LS-56. They can't possibly have been discontinued, right?

S.
digitron

Re: Seimitsu LS-56 discontinued?

Post by digitron »

Swevicus wrote:Hey, guys.

I've been looking to stock up on replacement sticks for my custom-made 2-button joystick (for retro games - Atari 2600, Sega Master System, Amiga, etc.) and the only stick I'm comfortable using (along with the only one that fits me) is the Seimitsu LS-56 (and the -01)... problem is, I can't find them ANYWHERE. The Arcade World UK website seems to have them permanently out of stock (OK, this pandemic isn't helping, either) but everywhere I look I see LS-32, LS-40, but no LS-56. They can't possibly have been discontinued, right?

S.
https://arcadeshock.com/collections/joy ... 1-joystick
Swevicus

Post by Swevicus »

Well, now... that was quick. :) OK, I'll have to wait for it to come to the UK, but it's better than nothing. Thank you.
digitron

Post by digitron »

Swevicus wrote:Well, now... that was quick. :) OK, I'll have to wait for it to come to the UK, but it's better than nothing. Thank you.
All good! :) Have you tried the LS-40? Sounds similar to the LS-56..