OSSC Pro

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Josh128

Re: OSSC Pro

Post by Josh128 »

Hoagtech wrote:
BuckoA51 wrote:Adaptive mode requires a few lines to be buffered, since OSSC classic has no buffer at all it can't be done unfortunately.
If we can target 960p in a 1080p window, then why we can’t we target 480p in 540p with the current release?

I’m not sure where the extra buffering comes into play with this scenario.

Can you explain why if it’s not too much of a burden?
I dropped a hint to Mike asking for it in a future update in the 5X thread, as it should easily be capable of doing it perfectly. Mike is understandably a busy man lately though so even if he agrees to look into it Im sure it wouldnt be anytime soon. Maybe PM him here or contact him on twitter, more calls for such an ultra-niche feature cant hurt. :)

If the device has the resources to do it, I would imagine the more feature-rich Mike can make it, the more robust and important the product will be to the community. I know its a lot of work to work on , bug test, and push out updates for these types of feature requests, but in the end it will only make the RT5X Pro even more of a must-have.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

For Pro I selected most capable RGB video digitizer I could find and moved sync processing as much on FPGA side as possible.
How about THC7984-17? seems the best except for that I don't know if it supports s-video and cvbs since it is not clear from datasheet despite webpage showing them at the bottom.

I suggest you look into ADV7800 or ADV7802 if you want the absolute best. They can do up to 1080p and can take all the inputs at once (but processes only one at a time). price is huge though.

BTW, how much price is expected for OSSC Pro? pixelmorph is said to be around 350$ which is not cheap. The funny thing that the design I am looking into now uses a scaler ASIC which is 150$ in price alone xD.
incrediblehark

Post by incrediblehark »

VEGETA wrote: BTW, how much price is expected for OSSC Pro? pixelmorph is said to be around 350$ which is not cheap. The funny thing that the design I am looking into now uses a scaler ASIC which is 150$ in price alone xD.
This was back on Page 27 (Oct 2020), don't know how accurate it is now based on changes since then:
marqs wrote:
altgraph wrote:Is there an approximate timeframe for its release yet?
Some time next year, hopefully on the first half. The prototype round already got delayed by 1-2 months due to last minute changes (such as the expansion pinout update mentioned above) and lead time of selected DRAM chip, and there are still various items to resolve before release (not just technical ones). On the price side we've now received some initial quotes which indicate the sale price could settle somewhere on $350-550 range. The final number largely depends on which kind of case is designed/customized and how many units are manufactured at once.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

incrediblehark wrote:
VEGETA wrote: BTW, how much price is expected for OSSC Pro? pixelmorph is said to be around 350$ which is not cheap. The funny thing that the design I am looking into now uses a scaler ASIC which is 150$ in price alone xD.
This was back on Page 27 (Oct 2020), don't know how accurate it is now based on changes since then:
marqs wrote:
altgraph wrote:Is there an approximate timeframe for its release yet?
Some time next year, hopefully on the first half. The prototype round already got delayed by 1-2 months due to last minute changes (such as the expansion pinout update mentioned above) and lead time of selected DRAM chip, and there are still various items to resolve before release (not just technical ones). On the price side we've now received some initial quotes which indicate the sale price could settle somewhere on $350-550 range. The final number largely depends on which kind of case is designed/customized and how many units are manufactured at once.
Thanks for pointing it out, I didn't join the forums back then.

I am surprised that a price of 550$ is reasonable in retro gaming, are people actually ready and willing to pay that for a scaler? the 5x is 300$ which is already on the high side but +500$ is a lot for sure. I am not saying or implying anything but just wondering.

I got my OSSC from Aliexpress for about 110$ but the original is about 170$ as I read, huge difference to 350-550$ right?

After looking at the BOM and their cost:

FPGA = 107$ (could go for more).
RAM = 7$.
ISL51002 = 60$ (I recommended the designed of 2 possible alternatives).
ADV7513 = 10$
ADV7611 = 10$

Total = ~200$!
of course other expenses are there but main cost is these. I say 550$ final retail price is reasonable for this if this is the cost. The designer need to make profits out of it in order to be able to manufacture more.

Seeing that the FPGA is at least 110$ I feel very confident (ironically) that my scaler IC is about 150$.

The real challenge is who will buy it at this huge price while other similar products exist.

I hope someone make a technical comparison table between 5x, ossc pro, and morph just to make it easy.

thanks for your time.
strayan

Post by strayan »

VEGETA wrote: After looking at the BOM and their cost:

RAM = 7$.
ADV7513 = 10$
ADV7611 = 10$

Total = ~200$!
of course other expenses are there but main cost is these. I say 550$ final retail price is reasonable for this if this is the cost. The designer need to make profits out of it in order to be able to manufacture more.
You’re not good at this.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

strayan wrote:
VEGETA wrote: After looking at the BOM and their cost:

RAM = 7$.
ADV7513 = 10$
ADV7611 = 10$

Total = ~200$!
You’re not good at this.
can you explain?

I was just pointing out simple pricing, not full on BOM handling to very last 0402 resistor. Also, I didn't factor in more quantities which means less price per unit... this was a rough simple list to get the idea.

waiting for your explanation since you are good at this :mrgreen:
Fudoh

Post by Fudoh »

just as a start: maybe look into the initial costs for steel-based injection molding tools.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Fudoh wrote:just as a start: maybe look into the initial costs for steel-based injection molding tools.
All my previous posts were based on no injection moulded case but rather as original OSSC.

However, if you want a professional case, then a third better alternative is here. Which is to find a suitable case from a manufacturer such as Takachi enclosures or Hammond...etc then base your design around it. After that you can just order it customized like drill holes, silkscreen, cuts, etc... this is significantly cheaper than going with full custom injection molded case.

For further info, check EEVBlog on this topic. It's been discussed numerous times and always recommended by professionals as well. Your custom designed enclosure will surely be just a box with your cuts and silkscreen. cutting + silkscreening is very cheap but the high cost is for the mold itself. If you use an already existing case, then all this goes away and you only pay for customization.

Takachi has a lot of suitable and really nice cases which for sure going to match what the designer want. Polycase, Hammond, and others doing the same. The only downside is that you need to make your PCB based on the case, not the other way around. This is really easy though.

I hope these notes can help the designer lower the cost more.

regards
Josh128

Post by Josh128 »

VEGETA are you working on a 4th next gen scaler or something? Just wondering what you believe you can achieve with your design that is not or will not covered by one of the other new/upcoming units. More power to you but unless its for a very specific use case that one of these dont cover, competing against 3 next gen units, especially if you are going to be the last to release, is going to be an uphill battle.

Im going to just say that the unprecedented demand that the 5X Pro saw/is seeing is largely related to all the free money and lock down time the world has experienced over the last year. I think the OSSC Pro and the Morph may end up being great units in their own right but at an estimated $350-$400 for them and what Im guessing is at least another 3-6 months before either one is released, theres no way they are going to see the demand the 5X Pro has seen, especially if Mike gets more units to market before either of these launch. Dont get me wrong, I think the 5X Pro is a fantastic unit, but I think he basically hit the lottery with his release timing. I sincerely hope Mike is willing/able to implement some of the additional feature additions to his unit because I think his design is great and its going to be to his benefit to fully utilize the hardware to its full potential. It blows my mind that these devices are being created basically by one-man teams like Marqs and Mike. Its undoubtedly an incredible amount of work and dedication.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Josh128 wrote:VEGETA are you working on a 4th next gen scaler or something? Just wondering what you believe you can achieve with your design that is not or will not covered by one of the other new/upcoming units. More power to you but unless its for a very specific use case that one of these dont cover, competing against 3 next gen units, especially if you are going to be the last to release, is going to be an uphill battle.

Im going to just say that the unprecedented demand that the 5X Pro saw/is seeing is largely related to all the free money and lock down time the world has experienced over the last year. I think the OSSC Pro and the Morph may end up being great units in their own right but at an estimated $350-$400 for them and what Im guessing is at least another 3-6 months before either one is released, theres no way they are going to see the demand the 5X Pro has seen, especially if Mike gets more units to market before either of these launch. Dont get me wrong, I think the 5X Pro is a fantastic unit, but I think he basically hit the lottery with his release timing. I sincerely hope Mike is willing/able to implement some of the additional feature additions to his unit because I think his design is great and its going to be to his benefit to fully utilize the hardware to its full potential. It blows my mind that these devices are being created basically by one-man teams like Marqs and Mike. Its undoubtedly an incredible amount of work and dedication.
Thanks for your nice comment, yes I am in the process of designing my own scaler and I already signed 2 NDAs with chip manufacturers, I was a little bit disappointed to see that the main IC is very very expensive but when I looked at OSSC Pro 110$ FPGA I kinda felt ok... it is reasonable to have powerful ICs being expensive.

The one I chose can do 4k60 of 2 outputs independent of each other with hundreds and hundreds of choices, it offers < 1 frame of lag in the slowest mode and literally 0 lag (very few lines of video) on a certain mode which requires extra circuits. It is very difficult to design around though, and right now my skills are not up to the task but I can certainly start, it is going to be fun and challenge for me. I saw the scalers being designed one after another and thought why not add mine, even if it would take a lot. I hope I can make it one day.

You mentioned one-man team, actually the less people involved the better since managing big team is difficult. To let you know, 2X and similar products use off-the-shelf ICs dedicated to video digitizing which are controlled by I2C signals. So the engineer just sends I2C commands to it and it does everything... it is not easy but not hard. Chip manufacturer support is also a big factor since they have files and scripts ready to be used. PCB design is very easy for practiced engineer and fun (at least to me).

Supply and demand plays a role in pricing, I agree.
ldeveraux

Post by ldeveraux »

VEGETA wrote:
Josh128 wrote:VEGETA are you working on a 4th next gen scaler or something? Just wondering what you believe you can achieve with your design that is not or will not covered by one of the other new/upcoming units. More power to you but unless its for a very specific use case that one of these dont cover, competing against 3 next gen units, especially if you are going to be the last to release, is going to be an uphill battle.

Thanks for your nice comment, yes I am in the process of designing my own scaler and I already signed 2 NDAs with chip manufacturers, I was a little bit disappointed to see that the main IC is very very expensive but when I looked at OSSC Pro 110$ FPGA I kinda felt ok... it is reasonable to have powerful ICs being expensive.

The one I chose can do 4k60 of 2 outputs independent of each other with hundreds and hundreds of choices, it offers < 1 frame of lag in the slowest mode and literally 0 lag (very few lines of video) on a certain mode which requires extra circuits. It is very difficult to design around though, and right now my skills are not up to the task but I can certainly start, it is going to be fun and challenge for me. I saw the scalers being designed one after another and thought why not add mine, even if it would take a lot. I hope I can make it one day.

You mentioned one-man team, actually the less people involved the better since managing big team is difficult. To let you know, 2X and similar products use off-the-shelf ICs dedicated to video digitizing which are controlled by I2C signals. So the engineer just sends I2C commands to it and it does everything... it is not easy but not hard. Chip manufacturer support is also a big factor since they have files and scripts ready to be used. PCB design is very easy for practiced engineer and fun (at least to me).

Supply and demand plays a role in pricing, I agree.
Why does it seem like you're trying to get information from the 3 other major device creators to make your own device to compete with? Why would anyone share that information if you're just using it to cut into their profits?
Josh128

Post by Josh128 »

ldeveraux wrote:
Why does it seem like you're trying to get information from the 3 other major device creators to make your own device to compete with? Why would anyone share that information if you're just using it to cut into their profits?
To be fair, he is being upfront and freely admitting this, and others like Marqs have freely shared a lot of the technical design info on their upcoming units. If they want to share, they will, if not, they wont. Theres nothing wrong with asking others with more experience as long as you are being upfront as to why you are asking.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Lol no I am not trying to get info or something. I always like to learn such stuff and see what other people do, especially that I aim to do a similar thing. I never asked about any secret or confidential thing but rather I feel like my questions are repeated here. Plus, I gave him a nice advice about video decoder IC since I saw that it wasn't in his initial plan and it is better + cheaper than his current one.... this is open source project so getting such questions and advises is normal.

My own project is very long term and won't see the light soon, if any. but I hope I succeed and will put effort.
marqs

Post by marqs »

It's not an issue discussing some cost aspects although I'd rather stay more on technical matters as they are more interesting part of these kind of hobby projects (at least to me). That said, I'm afraid HDMI is becoming harder to recommend for hobbyists since not only you need to consider the mentioned $5k a year adopter fee when you enter production, but recently availability of some HDMI ICs has been restricted to adopters only even if you'd use them for prototyping or never plan to commercialize your device using them. It doesn't help that it's not clearly defined what parts (signal, connector, logos etc.) are under licenses / patents that require you to become an adopter (and let's not discuss it here, there are dedicated threads for that already). For example, if you pack a DP-HDMI adapter with your DP-only board, it might be still considered as a HDMI-capable product (thus under adopter requirement) depending on who you ask.

About THC7984, it doesn't look bad and it's hard to make any conclusion without evaluation, but on a quick look I see a couple concerns / areas where ISL51002 is likely to be better:
* THC7984 has analog PLL which might be more susceptible to jitter at low frequencies like TVP7002 used in original OSSC
* Just 2 inputs whereas ISL51002 has 3 (actually 4, but only 3 usable due to a routing flaw)
* No simultaneous locked and raw/separated HSYNC output.
* No ALC or automatic sampling phase function

If you look a bit harder, ISL51002 can be found at $20-30/pcs so I don't think it's too much if you want the best. Similarly, 5CEFA5F23(C/I)7N is used in $80 3rd party (i.e. not subvented like DE10-Nano) development boards which gives better idea of the true price which you should be paying once you start sourcing them in larger quantities. Obviously the current component shortage makes it harder to get many parts in a reasonable price or at all, but that's another matter.
ldeveraux

Post by ldeveraux »

VEGETA wrote:Lol no I am not trying to get info or something. I always like to learn such stuff and see what other people do, especially that I aim to do a similar thing. I never asked about any secret or confidential thing but rather I feel like my questions are repeated here. Plus, I gave him a nice advice about video decoder IC since I saw that it wasn't in his initial plan and it is better + cheaper than his current one.... this is open source project so getting such questions and advises is normal.

My own project is very long term and won't see the light soon, if any. but I hope I succeed and will put effort.
That's contradictory within the same reply. You're not trying to "get info" but you're trying to make your own similar device, and you ask many questions on how to do this. I don't care if you plan on releasing this in a decade, if I was a device creator and you are basically going to sell something similar, I certainly wouldn't be free with that info. Is good to have options in those devices, but imho this is too far. You're not even asking them privately, that I could understand. You're putting people on the spot making some feel guilty for not sharing compared to those who do.
NormalFish

Post by NormalFish »

ldeveraux wrote:Why does it seem like you're trying to get information from the 3 other major device creators to make your own device to compete with? Why would anyone share that information if you're just using it to cut into their profits?
Open Source Scan Converter thread.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

ldeveraux wrote:
VEGETA wrote:Lol no I am not trying to get info or something. I always like to learn such stuff and see what other people do, especially that I aim to do a similar thing. I never asked about any secret or confidential thing but rather I feel like my questions are repeated here. Plus, I gave him a nice advice about video decoder IC since I saw that it wasn't in his initial plan and it is better + cheaper than his current one.... this is open source project so getting such questions and advises is normal.

That's contradictory within the same reply. You're not trying to "get info" but you're trying to make your own similar device, and you ask many questions on how to do this. I don't care if you plan on releasing this in a decade, if I was a device creator and you are basically going to sell something similar, I certainly wouldn't be free with that info. Is good to have options in those devices, but imho this is too far. You're not even asking them privately, that I could understand. You're putting people on the spot making some feel guilty for not sharing compared to those who do.

Again, I am asking normal questions for someone who knows electronics and interested in them. The people who are directed by my posts seem to reply with ease, if they told me I should go private then I would have. I asked since the design is open! please try to understand this, the device creator himself mentioned this and posted his entire files for free... he even posted a picture of the pro model system design with part numbers of nearly all ICs which no designer will! no one works in private or for non-open source design will ever share design stuff with anyone.

The sole purpose of open source design is to allow people to modify it or build a better version based on it... and I mentioned many times that my design is entirely different than this one (and everyone) since I don't use FPGA at all (my FPGA skills are so low) but rather a dedicated chip. I even suggested to him ICs which I myself decided to use. He took my advice with ease but rejected my suggested IC for his reasons. No problem.

Asking about HDMI licensing is what I wanted since it was a shock to me and completely new thing that I know nothing about... shouldn't I ask those who actually succeeded doing it? I mean I know electronics and hardware design but no licensing stuff.

please don't try to be hard on others if they ask questions which you deem as inappropriate. if the designer asked me not to post them in his thread, then I will gladly accept.

thanks for your understanding.
orange808

Post by orange808 »

GPL 3.0 is a copyleft viral licence. If you openly borrow from a GPL 3.0 project, your project must also be open source under GPL 3.0. Mind the details and the agreement. It's not MIT. Obviously, if you're poking around in someone's repo for breadcrumbs, you wouldn't go round telling the world about it.
We apologise for the inconvenience
ldeveraux

Post by ldeveraux »

NormalFish wrote:
ldeveraux wrote:Why does it seem like you're trying to get information from the 3 other major device creators to make your own device to compete with? Why would anyone share that information if you're just using it to cut into their profits?
The open source concept is typically appropriate for software, not hardware. Even so, there's nothing open source with the Morph he's also trying to ape.
fernan1234

Post by fernan1234 »

ldeveraux wrote:The open source concept is typically appropriate for software, not hardware. Even so, there's nothing open source with the Morph he's also trying to ape.
That's kinda too harsh IMO. On the Morph topic he's really just been asking about HDMI/HDCP licensing costs. A bit too direct and insistent perhaps--could be that English is not his first language, or because he's Vegeta :mrgreen: --but nothing that seems to suggest he's trying to take something from another project's design for his own.

We have someone here saying he's planning work on a 4K scaler that might be affordable, either he's too naive or somehow stumbled into a possibility that for whatever reason everyone else has missed, which is least likely but would be quite interesting if it's the case.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

ldeveraux wrote:
NormalFish wrote:
The open source concept is typically appropriate for software, not hardware. Even so, there's nothing open source with the Morph he's also trying to ape.
I disagree with you, open source works very well for hardware too. it is just you can't copy a board in your hand but rather its design. I suggest you check open hardware EEVBlog video.

On the side of questions, even if it is open source or not, asking fellow engineers design questions is totally ok and nothing is ever wrong in that. be it direct or indirect doesn't matter. if someone doesn't want to answer such questions, it is ok too. but to blame someone for learning and collecting valuable info is just not proper. Just go and hangout in EEVBlog forums and see that there are dedicated forums and sub-forums for design discussions between everyone and in details! this is not something new or odd at all. no one wonder or find it inappropriate that engineers and designers ask such questions to each other :|

GPL 3.0 is a copyleft viral licence. If you openly borrow from a GPL 3.0 project, your project must also be open source under GPL 3.0. Mind the details and the agreement. It's not MIT. Obviously, if you're poking around in someone's repo for breadcrumbs, you wouldn't go round telling the world about it.
With all respect to you, but you are mistaken, and by a big amount.

copyleft and open licenses are applicable the way you described only if you quote the entire design and made your own version of it, or improved it, or made v2...etc. However, taking design ideas or benefit from it or anything similar doesn't force you to share it in the same license!

for example: if I lurk in ossc repo and then download all the design files... spend 1 year enhancing it and created OSSC 2. Now OSSC 2 must be open source with the same license.

While if I studied the design and saw how he implemented video decoding and I liked it, then I can use the same idea or idea inspired by it in my design without the need to share the entire design using the same license. Grey area between the two is also very well there.

one final note about license costs: for a long time i didn't think there is any money to be paid for hdmi and didn't know hdcp existed. However, when i started digging into it I saw that there are annual payments which are not small. therefore, I saw a video showing ossc with DVI to avoid HDMI licensing fees, but later on it became with HDMI. Other retro products using HDMI as well... so I wondered if these guys, single engineers, one-man band actually paying for all that!? or is there another way or "glitch" they are using to avoid it.

First I chose certain HDMI capable ICs which should work straight out of the box but later on I found that I need to pay a lot to be able to use them, I didn't really expect that or to that degree.
Then I started contacting lots of IC manufacturers to search for ICs which can do DP 1.2 instead of HDMI due to licensing... it is very tiring and frustrating. hdcp and hdmi people are so bad since they kinda rule all IC manufacturers to their liking and prevent them from sharing or selling their IC but to adopters...etc.
orange808

Post by orange808 »

If you didn't make IP yourself, don't want to purchase a licence, and there's nothing available under a permissive open source licence, you can't sell a closed source product. Yep. That's how it works.
We apologise for the inconvenience
ldeveraux

Post by ldeveraux »

VEGETA wrote:On the side of questions, even if it is open source or not, asking fellow engineers design questions is totally ok and nothing is ever wrong in that. be it direct or indirect doesn't matter. if someone doesn't want to answer such questions, it is ok too. but to blame someone for learning and collecting valuable info is just not proper. Just go and hangout in EEVBlog forums and see that there are dedicated forums and sub-forums for design discussions between everyone and in details! this is not something new or odd at all. no one wonder or find it inappropriate that engineers and designers ask such questions to each other :|
You don't understand what I'm critical of and that's the problem. Do you plan on selling this device or giving it away for free? If you plan to collect dollar 1, then from my outsider's perspective it looks like you are asking for proprietary information from others under the guise of simply needing advice. Maybe I'm interpreting this incorrectly. But what if I'm the one who's right and nobody else called you on that? That's a slippery slope to teeter about. :| Maybe I should have done this in the Morph thread where I feel more harm could be done, but I thought this was your latest comment was made...
spmbx

Post by spmbx »

Maybe a good time to split off the last few pages of this thread?
maxtherabbit

Post by maxtherabbit »

Might be time for a big bang attack or gallet gun tbh
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

If you didn't make IP yourself, don't want to purchase a licence, and there's nothing available under a permissive open source licence, you can't sell a closed source product. Yep. That's how it works.
I don't know what are you talking about. I mean, I can't benefit of a certain open source circuit in my design? or you mean stuff about hdmi licensing being mandatory for selling commercial products?
If you plan to collect dollar 1, then from my outsider's perspective it looks like you are asking for proprietary information from others under the guise of simply needing advice.
this or that doesn't matter, asking such questions for whatever reason is ok. just go and check eevblog projects and designs sub-forums. especially that I don't force people to answer, they decide what is secret or not. actually ossc + morph + 5x are kinda the same or similar thing... they all use fpga to do the scaling and line manipulation, while the rest is typical (RX and TX of signal..etc). they didn't keep their key design feature a secret either.

anyway, I don't want to bother the thread owner of side discussions, so let this be the final post in the topic.
ldeveraux

Post by ldeveraux »

VEGETA wrote:actually ossc + morph + 5x are kinda the same or similar thing... they all use fpga to do the scaling and line manipulation, while the rest is typical (RX and TX of signal..etc). they didn't keep their key design feature a secret either.
Those are from exceptionally well regarded developers with more than 19 posts. We have no clue where you came from.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

ldeveraux wrote:
VEGETA wrote:actually ossc + morph + 5x are kinda the same or similar thing... they all use fpga to do the scaling and line manipulation, while the rest is typical (RX and TX of signal..etc). they didn't keep their key design feature a secret either.
Those are from exceptionally well regarded developers with more than 19 posts. We have no clue where you came from.
why are you even saying this? did I ever insulted them or you in my speech? I don't understand really. All I did is that I pointed out that these designs are using the same methodology which is announced by the developers themselves. look into their official pages and will see them pointing out it is an FPGA product. Combine the FPGA with video digitizer ICs + HDMI transmitter ICs and you will get pretty much everything if you don't mention other stuff like microcontroller, power supply circuit, and so on.. Therefore, me asking them design stuff can never reveal any key secrets since it is an FPGA product, not using some unique IC or so.

Now my posts are 20.
ldeveraux

Post by ldeveraux »

VEGETA wrote:
ldeveraux wrote:
why are you even saying this? did I ever insulted them or you in my speech? I don't understand really. All I did is that I pointed out that these designs are using the same methodology which is announced by the developers themselves. look into their official pages and will see them pointing out it is an FPGA product. Combine the FPGA with video digitizer ICs + HDMI transmitter ICs and you will get pretty much everything if you don't mention other stuff like microcontroller, power supply circuit, and so on.. Therefore, me asking them design stuff can never reveal any key secrets since it is an FPGA product, not using some unique IC or so.

Now my posts are 20.
haha ok, I've done enough ribbing. good luck to you on your device.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

on another side, it looks to me that ossc pro will be very wide physical design. any official or estimated dimensions so far? the original one is very compact and I like it.