shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:48 pm View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Satiator - Saturn ODE solution
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:06 am 

Has anyone used SD cards larger than 256GB on this, and if so which ones?

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Satiator - Saturn ODE solution
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:06 am 

Restart_Point wrote:
I'm in UK and was charged £52 GBP for customs duty before the courier would release it, so bear that in mind, that's a huge lump to add on to the already high price. On the plus side it arrived extremely quickly, within a few days.

So far I am happy with it, I knew I was paying a premium for the no-disassembly installation and easy swapping between consoles but that's why I chose it over the others as my first Saturn ODE. Looking forward to any improvements and upgrades to come, hopefully! IGR without using an AR cart would be awesome but it might not be possible with the current version Satiator hardware, from what I have read.

Back from where I live, had to pay the equivalent of an additional $46+ for customs and other miscellaneous charges. Guess I won't complain. I too am very pleased with my purchase. The improvement I'm really hoping to get is the ability to change games without having to power off and then on again.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6