Cadillacs & Dinosaurs Bootleg

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
glaysonmestre

Cadillacs & Dinosaurs Bootleg

Post by glaysonmestre »

Is it possible to make the game cadilac and dinosaurs work with the same loop in the sound of pcb pirates board on pc? I've seen roms with game sound captain command I would very much like to have the version with the audio in loop running on the computer, I am Brazilian and here this version is better, I grew up playing that game with these defects I would like to have it like that without having to buy one board, many years I'm looking for this

the bootleg versions do not work audio

My dream this run in computador
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ6PJJOdDwM <<< look the slice fase the music is same music the first fase
Last edited by glaysonmestre on Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Udderdude

Re: Cadillacs & Dinosaurs Bootleg

Post by Udderdude »

I don't know exactly what you're asking here, but there's already a C&D Bootleg added to MAME. (No, nobody here will help you find ROMs if that's what you're looking for)
glaysonmestre

Post by glaysonmestre »

Udderdude wrote:I don't know exactly what you're asking here, but there's already a C&D Bootleg added to MAME. (No, nobody here will help you find ROMs if that's what you're looking for)

I'm not looking for rom boy! I want to know how to make the bootleg board rom work WITH SAME AUDIO ON COMPUTER! (IM POST VIDEO THAT I SENT I DO NOT LEAVE DEDUCTING THINGS THAT I DID NOT ANALYZE NEITHER HE DID NOT SEE THE VIDEO) :)
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

If I understand correctly, OP is asking if the bootleg version that can be seen in the video he linked, is available in mame. And what is the mame rom name?

You know, so he can dump the board he owns and legally play it in mame with the dump properly named... of course.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
glaysonmestre

Post by glaysonmestre »

I answered a little in other forums I discovered that : if these are the bootlegs with the PICs driving the sound then the PICs need dumping (they require decapping) I