Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:51 am View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post subject: Re: Extron Crosspoint Switcher TOUCHSCREEN Remote Control
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:16 am 

wildchild22 wrote:
Would anyone be willing to make some graphic buttons like Dochartaigh has in his download above?
To be honest I do not know how to make the graphics. I tried using gimp and it is a lot harder then It should be.
I would like to have some of the missing graphics buttons for hdmi based systems I have.
I am going to use a few extron dxp hdmi switches.

Not to be mean, but I don't think people giving you graphics is going to help – as the programming and building of the HTML page is exponentially harder than making the graphics themselves (and if you know how to HTML code something, then more likely than not you know Photoshop a little bit – otherwise you wouldn't be able to make web pages, period).

Anyway, if it happens to help, here's a bunch of button graphics I made for the physical back-lit buttons on Extron Crosspoint Ultra's, 450's, etc. Lots of video game logos (and CRT, up/downscaler, converter, etc) type graphics in a square. This is the exact art I used to build the Extron Crosspoint touchscreen control panel webpage to begin with:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q2pYwa ... sp=sharing

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:21 am 

I have the html all working. I just needed the buttons.
The hdmi dxp is basically the same as the MAV component switcher I bought.

I will download the link you posted.

thanks

Dochartaigh wrote:
wildchild22 wrote:
Would anyone be willing to make some graphic buttons like Dochartaigh has in his download above?
To be honest I do not know how to make the graphics. I tried using gimp and it is a lot harder then It should be.
I would like to have some of the missing graphics buttons for hdmi based systems I have.
I am going to use a few extron dxp hdmi switches.

Not to be mean, but I don't think people giving you graphics is going to help – as the programming and building of the HTML page is exponentially harder than making the graphics themselves (and if you know how to HTML code something, then more likely than not you know Photoshop a little bit – otherwise you wouldn't be able to make web pages, period).

Anyway, if it happens to help, here's a bunch of button graphics I made for the physical back-lit buttons on Extron Crosspoint Ultra's, 450's, etc. Lots of video game logos (and CRT, up/downscaler, converter, etc) type graphics in a square. This is the exact art I used to build the Extron Crosspoint touchscreen control panel webpage to begin with:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q2pYwa ... sp=sharing

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:46 pm 

I'd like to do something like this, but my Extron Crosspoint doesn't have ethernet. I might try to setup a REST service to send serial commands to the switcher. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard.

Offline Profile