Hantarex CT 28 issue - vertical sync change?

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
MARMS

Hantarex CT 28 issue - vertical sync change?

Post by MARMS »

Hello all! :mrgreen:

New to the forum after recently purchasing a Hantarex CT EQ/3 28" monitor - spec here http://www.sud-automatic.com/images/pdf/CTEV3.pdf

However, already experiencing a couple of issues which I'm not sure whether its me being an idiot or whether anyone has had any experience with the same issue. The monitors only video input is VGA. The spec says that its capable of up to 120Hz vertical sync - but I cant get it above 60Hz. Im using it for a Panasonic 3D0 console and a Megadrive (first of the collection!). Whilst these are mostly fine with 60Hz rate, I also use the monitor to plug my laptop into, which is difficult to look at for any long periods at 60Hz as the flicker gets my eyes!

Have tried changing all options on the manual menu but it doesnt actually let me access the V sync rate here, only mocks me with what it is! On the back of the monitor there is three little circles, the center one has a dial for vertical amplitude but the vertical sync and shift dont have any dials (nor evidence that there should be any!) only small holes.

Does anyone know how I am to increase the vertical sync rate?? Also having an issue of some slight double vision on some lines, but presumed this would be rectified through the vertical shift? (also cant access!).

If anyones able to help, I would be really grateful - from a newbie to the field!

Cheers