Has anyone dealt with classicarcadegrafix.com?

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Vexorg

Has anyone dealt with classicarcadegrafix.com?

Post by Vexorg »

http://www.classicarcadegrafix.com

I don't think there are a lot of people who have Western style arcade cabinets here who would need stuff like this, but I am wondering if anyone here has bought anything from them. I'm especially interested in the fact that they can apparently do custom printing on vinyl, which I would like to do for my control panel after I overhaul it. Has anyone here dealt with them before?
We want you, save our planet!
Xbox Live: Vexorg | The Sledgehammer - Version 2.0
PC Engine Fan X!

classicarcadegrafix.com was at CAE '04 & '05 shows...

Post by PC Engine Fan X! »

Vexorg wrote:http://www.classicarcadegrafix.com

I don't think there are a lot of people who have Western style arcade cabinets here who would need stuff like this, but I am wondering if anyone here has bought anything from them. I'm especially interested in the fact that they can apparently do custom printing on vinyl, which I would like to do for my control panel after I overhaul it. Has anyone here dealt with them before?
Yo Vexorg,

Classic Arcade Grafix did have a booth at the California Extreme 2004 & 2005 show, they showed a bunch of different examples of classic arcade game marquees printed out very professionally (sometimes much better than the original source material indeed if it's been damaged or faded with time, etc). I haven't done business with them but did recieve a demo sample of what kind of work they can do...very high quality custome printing for what you need on a Western (USA) arcade cabinet setup.

PC Engine Fan X! ^_~
Ramus

Post by Ramus »

I got an overlay for my old wood cab. The stuff I got was top quality.
My Collection
Currently playing: Research (sigh)