GBS 8200/8220 CFW Project

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
captaineos

Re: GBS 8200/8220 CFW Project

Post by captaineos »

What is the community consensus of power supply input voltages that are best for video quality on the GBS boards? The board is labelled as 5 to 12v input. I intended to use a 12v PSU but wanted to check here if there was any benefit in going lower voltage. Thank you
Kez

Post by Kez »

Mostly I just use 5V as that can also power the arduino board.
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

^ what @Kez said

You are piggybacking power to the esp board from the main input header/barrel plug. The esp is a 5v device. Therefore, you need 5v. 12v will cook the esp. I have been running one of my gbs' at around 5.4v due to compensating for my crappy jamma harness extender that results in severe voltage drop and is also part of that setup. It has run fine at 5.4v but i imagine i might be shortening the esp's life.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Syntax

Post by Syntax »

I just power the entire gbs from the USB port on the wemos plugged into a TV USB port.

Rama does not approve but it works fine.

This way when I turn my TV on the gbs fires up.
rama

Post by rama »

If you can figure out the power specs for the TV USB ports, they could well be beyond the USB standard 500mA.
It's entirely fine to use if the port does an amp :)

rememberizer:
The "cutoff" voltage is wherever the ADCs clip and the higher voltages clip off.
There's nothing to configure there. Instead, you need to bring your source within 0.7Vpp.
manuelink64

Post by manuelink64 »

rama wrote:
manuelink64:
If you put a probe on these spots, they can easily kill the oscillation.
Try holding it near the crystal and select the lowest volts/div setting.
If you don't see anything that resembles a clock, the clock driver is dead.
You damn right , luckily I managed to measuring this beautiful signal, mental note: RTFM! :oops:

NoAffinity wrote:@manuelink64 how do you have power routed to the wemos and what points are you connecting power to, on the wemos?

Also, have you tried other sources and older firmware versions?

This is my setup

The problem is located in the Component Input (the AGC maybe?) :?:
I borrow a Wii with a Rocketfish AV Cable (HQ made) and no image until the screen burn-in reduction come out (5 min without input)

if I press a button, the HORROR! :shock: :?

in the other hand, the VGA input works like a charm! :mrgreen:

So, something weird is happening on the Component input, no Wii, no PS2 :?:
HELP!!! :cry:

Regards!
rama

Post by rama »

So the luma signal (green plug) is too hot when it arrives at the scaler chip.
Check the resistors that are on the luma path (R18 and R29). One should be 75 Ohm, the other 200 Ohm.
Also look carefully for any damaged parts further along the luma line.
Shamisan1

Post by Shamisan1 »

HI guys sorry for the question but here is my doubt
I already mod the gbs with the control software i run some games like génesis games and snes with the scanlines filter, also PS2 but i notice some kind of line horizontal going up to down the screen.
I put a Wii on 480p mode and the line is no more visible anybody knows what is that and how can fix it?
My second question
I had a PS2 with gsm and i'm upscale the games to output on 1080i before the gbs control software with the original software the gbs pasa trow that signal correctly and looks great but i tried now with the gbs control and no work at all any help with that ?
thanks for your knowlege
sorry for my bad english
captaineos

Post by captaineos »

TTL Sync levels
I've read on the forum Circuit-board (German) that TTL Sync is not supported, but no solution is provided.
As the factory boards allow VGA input, why wouldn't it take TTL level sync as per VGA spec?
My setup is switched with Extron gear so my cleaned C-sync is AGC'd to 5v. Should I add say a 470-ohm resistor on the Sync and Ground pins on the board like some are doing but with 100ohm resistors?

My GBS board arrives tomorrow so I'm glad I was warned about the TTL issue.
maxtherabbit

Post by maxtherabbit »

captaineos wrote:TTL Sync levels
I've read on the forum Circuit-board (German) that TTL Sync is not supported, but no solution is provided.
As the factory boards allow VGA input, why wouldn't it take TTL level sync as per VGA spec?
My setup is switched with Extron gear so my cleaned C-sync is AGC'd to 5v. Should I add say a 470-ohm resistor on the Sync and Ground pins on the board like some are doing but with 100ohm resistors?

My GBS board arrives tomorrow so I'm glad I was warned about the TTL issue.
it works fine with TTL sync input - the sync inputs on the scaling engine may only be rated for 3.3V LVTTL but that's not completely clear from reading the datasheet

I can say from experience that 5V TTL does not fry anything, it may techincally be wrong but it's nothing like feeding a device that expected 75ohm/1Vpp sync a TTL waveform
rememberizer

Post by rememberizer »

rama wrote:
rememberizer:
The "cutoff" voltage is wherever the ADCs clip and the higher voltages clip off.
There's nothing to configure there. Instead, you need to bring your source within 0.7Vpp.

That's what consoles output, right? Cause I have the same issue with console sources. There's a green tint to the image using RGBS on SNES with the 100ohm resistor between sync and ground. Same problem using JAMMA sources without the 100ohm. I have to fiddle with the pots to get the colors to look okay, but they're never really perfect using a color bar test. I also used two different GBS boards.
Connor

Post by Connor »

Is this information up to date for building a GBS control setup? https://github.com/ramapcsx2/gbs-contro ... e-Hardware
maxtherabbit

Post by maxtherabbit »

Connor wrote:Is this information up to date for building a GBS control setup? https://github.com/ramapcsx2/gbs-contro ... e-Hardware
yes
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

Connor wrote:Is this information up to date for building a GBS control setup? https://github.com/ramapcsx2/gbs-contro ... e-Hardware
and see post #2952
rama

Post by rama »

TTL sync just should not be fed directly into the scaler chip. It'll be fine if attenuated first.
This is commonly done with an inline resistor of 470 or 680 Ohm.
Higgy

Post by Higgy »

rama - Some questions on the CLOCK connection. (I managed to find some time and I think get up to speed on the latest mods & developments).

Referring to the picture below. The chip on the left has SCL/SCA connections. The solder pads are bigger than those capacitors ones. So the ones on the chip ok to use?
Also the CLOCK Gen can take 3.3-5V, just wondering the reason for taking power from GBS- C38 and feeding it to the cap on the CLOCK Gen PCB rather than Vin on the CLOCK Gen PCB?

Thanks
Higgy

Post by Higgy »

Hi,

I got it all wired up and working. Shame my old hp 1730 LCD monitor won't accept any PAL signal even with Force 60Hz. I was testing with a Region modded SNES, so I could easily swap between 60/50Hz. I have other monitors but that is a nice 5:4(?) ratio with built in speakers.

captaineos

Post by captaineos »

Well it's early in the project for me but everything is soldered in and working with some limitations.

Unfotunately none of my component sources work, as I run them via a VGA switch. I assumed that like the OSSC, one could run Component over the VGA input and it would pickup the signal as YPbPr. Instead I get a blank screen on:
PS2 480p RGsB
XBOX 480p Component
Wii 480p Component

Don't tell me I have to run component cables to the component inputs for it work? E.g It can only do RGB on the VGA port? :-)

Secondly the guide suggests removing C11 and OR replacing it with a 22uf electrolytic capacitor. I have mine ready to go but polarity is important.

Could someone please reply with the correct polarity as we're going NP ceramic to polarised.

I attenuated my Sync down to 3.30v before anything was turned on.

Why can't i get RGsB to work? Any tips?
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

@Higgy i believe c38 on gbs is tapping 3.3v. Where @rama suggests feeding it to the clock board, is bypassing voltage regulation or transformation or something (5v->3.3v), and feeding 3.3v where it needs to go. Theres probably many ways to skin the cat, this just happens to be a clean way to do it with shortest wires with the clock board at that particular location. Probably also some small energy savings as a result of the bypass. I applaud rama for the design efficiency. :D

@captaineos - yes component must go into the component rca's. The hd-15 input is rgbs or rgbhv only. As for c11, continuity test for the grounded side, that is your negative leg.

Syntax

Post by Syntax »

You want the clock board to be powered by the same LDO as the the GBS to avoid any potential voltage difference. (this could cause all types of issues)
Gollot

Post by Gollot »

Hello guys i've been investigating about this and there is something that i still don't find a clear answer, is there a "best" or most recommended board version? (I mean if the 8200 is prefered over 8220 or the different 8200 revisions) Also if Aliexpress is a reliable place to buy this (I'm not sure if eveything is from the same manufacturer or if there is lower quality board out there) Thanks for your time!
Higgy

Post by Higgy »

@Syntax thanks for explanation. Juxg finished modding my 2nd GBS-

@rama on my LCD monitor it works great with 60Hz sources but with 50Hz and force PAL 60Hz I still get out of range? Any info I can post to help solve the problem. Would be great to use this monitor with all my systems. Thanks
rama

Post by rama »

Well, I'm sure the 60Hz option for PAL titles won't work with the clock generator installed.
The clock gen exactly counteracts this function. Your output will be 50Hz.

Many displays simply hate PAL timings. There are some that give a picture, but the image will be shifted.
Some others display fine, but there's lots of scroll jitter.
If you can find another display (local 2nd hand markets are a great source for these), try and get an NEC.
Higgy

Post by Higgy »

I had a test of my other monitors.
My DELL crt (re badged Trinitron) works fine at 50Hz.
BenQ lcd s fine, although that is 15kHz compatible and widely used by Amiga users.
Fujitsu-Siemens widescreen lcd is fine after some initial input warning messages. That monitor does have video inputs such as HDMI.

For a widescreen monitor do you just adjust geometry to make picture 4:3 and then save a Preset?
captaineos

Post by captaineos »

Hi Everyone

I'm on day 3 of playing with the GBS Control + 8200 board combo and have mostly amazing results to enjoy.
- 240p is a joy! Full motion resolution and clear pixels.
- I have no noise, the image is dead stable and gradients smooth.
- Peaking is a great option to have, even if it is just on or off. Makes my 2-chip SNES look crisper than ever
- Scanlines are also a joy
- 240p <-> 480i is seamless, e.g Gran Turismo 2 on PS1

Unfortunately I can not get any PS2 progressive scan modes to work in RGsB. I clicked on the SoG level button but no changes. Considering I have spent most of my PS2 life looking for 480p hacks I'm lost without them now. What else can I do to help the sync processor pickup the PS2 480p and or VGA signal?

My Pioneer Plasma requires me to use the development HS shift feature in GBS control for each resolution change. This is pain as I have to keep my laptop open until the game is full launched then tap "HS Right" 3-4 times to center the image. I have to use the 1920x1080 preset as it's the only higher resolution HDTV timing that displays 4:3 in a 16:9 frame. My TV can not set 1280x720p to 4:3, nor does it scale the 1280x960 well.
My Extron DVS 304 DVI can't scale the 1280x960 well either.

I live in Australia and have PAL content to display, which is not centred or scaled correctly. All 60hz timing from SNES and PS1 is always centred and 4:3, but PAL 50hz is horizontally stretched and cut off to the right. Oh well I rarely play PAL games. My PS2 does cycle through 50hz to 60hz a bit when turning on and opening OPL, same with PS1 turning on I get the sharpest rendition of the orange SCE logo albeit stretched and cut off.

When I use the 720/768 preset I do not get a 4:3 image, it looks more like 1:1 ratio.

I can not see a button to switch inputs, e.g VGA in to Component. So I tested something - bridge the RGB lines to respective Y Pb Pr signal inputs. It works... erm sort of :-). An active 240p RGB C-SYNC signal was going to the RGB input which was displayed on screen. On my video switcher I selected the YUV Nintendo Wii input. The GBSControl dropped the signal, looked for an input, switched to Component then displayed the Wii input. Great! Unfortunately the image is ~25-35% too dark, obviously terminated again at some point. This proof of concept was reversed and I have stuck to using the GBS Control only for RGB sources now. I just wish I could get PS2 to display in 480p as mentioned above.

Rama - is there anyway to get a 720p 4:3 in 16:9 frame option for me? And could you add the ability to type in the value of an adjustment, please? It would be handy to type in the value I want for say Picture Left or see the value instead of remembering how many times to press HS Right and Scale + horizontal.
rama

Post by rama »

captaineos:
Before adding new things that then clash with others (as they always seem to do), have you tried working with custom presets?
Try saving your preferred settings and see if it sticks.

RGsB is simply not wired up on the VGA/SCART RGB input. That input has the G line going straight to the ADC for the green channel, nothing else.
On the Component input, the equivalent Y line is wired up correctly though (of course).
So whatever you're trying to do, keep in mind that any embedded syncs on a color line need a hardware modification on the VGA input.
The signals also need to be the correct level for carrying color + syncs, such as YPbPr typically does (Y line is 1Vpp vs 0.7Vpp for the other 2 channels).
The PS2 Component output does this nicely, and works perfectly fine in 480p, but only over Component (as was intended by Sony).

I hope this gives you something to work with, and narrow down the path to take from here :)
rememberizer

Post by rememberizer »

I'm trying to make a splitter/distribution amp for the Jamma Pi cab setup with one end going to the cab input, the other to the GBS. I tried to use a THS7374 for it in DC Coupled mode like in the datasheet, but the output had too much contrast for the cab. It was impossible to calibrate the image properly. I tried removing the 75ohm on the RGBS lines since I know JAMMA signals are not terminated that way but it didn't change anything.

The output to the GBS side also gives me an image that shook a lot. I expected the output to be 0.7vpp with the 75ohm along the output, so I'm wondering what I need to change to make this work?
NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

^Av-driver by vile tim is a good cost effextive solution for splitting jamma rgbs and audio.

NoAffinity

Post by NoAffinity »

@rama I updated arduino IDE, and I've got some options now that I don't remember having to deal with before. I've got an issue with a newly built board, with the direct wifi connection being very spotty. I've soldered a couple extended antennas onto the esp82, which has always fixed the problem in the past but this time nothing seems to be helping. I'll be able to connect and control the board via web ui for anywhere from a few seconds to maybe a minute. Once the wifi connection goes out, the blue LED on the board also goes out (I've always thought this light had to do with sync, as it comes and goes when sources are being connected/disconnect, or changing resolutions).

Anyway, any thoughts on this setting, and if it is possibly cause for the above issue I'm experiencing?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jkH1CxHfwU16A36r5

:edit: I believe I figured it out. IwIP Variant needs to be set to v1.4 Higher Bandwidth. I applied the latest board update, and it seems there's some additional settings and some changes to settings. Be mindful of this setting, as well as Upload Speed and Flash Size. They default to the incorrect settings for these WEMOS D1 R2 & mini boards.

:edit edit: okay, that didn't fix it. It's almost like the esp board is timing out or going to sleep or something. I was controlling it fine for a couple minutes. I walked away and came back, and the led was off. My phone was still connected to the gbscontrol wifi network begin transmitted from the esp board. I was able to access the web ui. But then it would not respond to any button presses. Anything I pressed would result in "GBS board not responding". I then went to system and pressed 'restart', and the board restarted, with the led coming back on and I'm able to control it again. I tried flashing an older firmware, and it doesn't seem to make any difference. Any thoughts on this?

:edit edit edit: @rama or anyone that can help. I reviewed the github instructions and see that v2 Higher Bandwidth is desired for IwIP Variant. I set that according to github, as well as the other noted settings, and set everything else as pictured on the github. Below is what I get when the esp board takes a pause. Video continues operating normally, just can't control the board after the LED goes out. Also, as soon as I hit "print infos", within probably 2 seconds, the light goes out. Infos continue printing, but again, complete loss of control of esp/gbs.
Spoiler
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 94 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-72
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-72
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-72
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0594 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-72
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:058c m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-74
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-76
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-76
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:05ac m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-76
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-74
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-74
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw:1119 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-74
h: 428 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0528 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-73
h: 428 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-73
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-73
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0500 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-73
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.40.00 H- I:00 D:0500 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-72
h: 428 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0588 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-72
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0594 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-72
h: 428 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-72
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-70
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:058c m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 193 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-70
h: 429 v: 523 PLL:8 A:7b7b7b S:8f.10.00 H- I:00 D:0584 m:1 ht:2558 vt: 259 hpw: 192 u: 0 s:ff S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:8 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 1 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:8 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 1 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:7 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 1 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:6 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 2 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:6 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 2 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:5 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 2 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:5 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 3 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:4 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 3 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:4 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 4 s: 0 S:13 W:-72
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:3 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 4 s: 0 S:13 W:-72
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:3 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 4 s: 0 S:13 W:-72
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:2 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 5 s: 0 S:13 W:-72
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:2 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 5 s: 0 S:13 W:-72
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:1 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 5 s: 0 S:13 W:-72
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:1 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 6 s: 0 S:13 W:-72
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 6 s: 0 S:13 W:-72
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 6 s: 0 S:13 W:-72
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 7 s: 0 S:13 W:-72
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 7 s: 0 S:13 W:-71
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 7 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 8 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 8 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 9 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 9 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: a s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: a s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: a s: 0 S:13 W:-69
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: b s: 0 S:13 W:-69
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: b s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: b s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: c s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: c s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: d s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: d s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: e s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: e s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: f s: 0 S:13 W:-67
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: f s: 0 S:13 W:-67
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 10 s: 0 S:13 W:-67
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 10 s: 0 S:13 W:-67
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 11 s: 0 S:13 W:-67
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 11 s: 0 S:13 W:-67
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 12 s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 12 s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 12 s: 0 S:13 W:-69
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 13 s: 0 S:13 W:-69
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 13 s: 0 S:13 W:-69
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 14 s: 0 S:13 W:-69
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 14 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 14 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 15 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 15 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 16 s: 0 S:13 W:-70
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 16 s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 16 s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 17 s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 17 s: 0 S:13 W:-68
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 17 s: 0 S:13 W:-67
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 18 s: 0 S:13 W:-67
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 18 s: 0 S:13 W:-67
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 19 s: 0 S:13 W:-67
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 19 s: 0 S:13 W:-66
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 19 s: 0 S:13 W:-66
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 1a s: 0 S:13 W:-66
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 1a s: 0 S:13 W:-66
*h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 1b s: 0 S:13 W:-66
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 1b s: 0 S:13 W:-66
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 1b s: 0 S:13 W:-66
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 1c s: 0 S:13 W:-66
h: 64 v: 800 PLL:0 A:404040 S:40.40.40 I:40 D:4640 m:0 ht: 64 vt: 64 hpw: 64 u: 1c s: 0 S:13 W:-66
rama

Post by rama »

NoAffinity:
You have an intermittent connection on the I2C bus. When the LED goes out, an I2C packet error occured and the devices are out of sync.
That's why a restart may fix it, but it often needs a full power cycle.
In any case, check your wiring (grounding, too!).

(The LwIP setting has nothing to do with this.)