shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum
 
* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:18 pm View unanswered posts
View active topics



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:29 pm 



Joined: 30 Jan 2021
Posts: 3
superg wrote:
Hisoka89 wrote:
Hi, i have a question regarding the gscartsw, i want to get one and use a magnetic micro usb to usb to avoid having the usb power connexion damaged, my question is: can i use with it the power adapter it comes with samsung phones ? Is it secure ? If not what should i use ? Thank you!

Yeah, both samsung charger and magnetic cable should be fine.
But gscartsw's from the current batch are actually v5.3 with through hole micro usb connector so I doubt you need that.


Thank you for your reply but does it mean no more detach issues on that power connector ?? Because in the website i still see v5.2 with the power connector warning. Please confirm to me i need to order one asap


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:20 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 1491
Location: US, MI
Hisoka89 wrote:
Thank you for your reply but does it mean no more detach issues on that power connector ?? Because in the website i still see v5.2 with the power connector warning. Please confirm to me i need to order one asap

Yeah, I forgot to update the description on the order page, will try to do that this weekend. All gscartsw's are v5.3 at this point, I don't have v5.2 gscartsw's anymore.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 12:53 am 



Joined: 01 Mar 2018
Posts: 645
superg wrote:
Hisoka89 wrote:
Thank you for your reply but does it mean no more detach issues on that power connector ?? Because in the website i still see v5.2 with the power connector warning. Please confirm to me i need to order one asap

Yeah, I forgot to update the description on the order page, will try to do that this weekend. All gscartsw's are v5.3 at this point, I don't have v5.2 gscartsw's anymore.
I don't have it in front of me, but you fixed the power connector so it won't snap off any more? Did you secure it or go with a barrel connector?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:50 am 


User avatar

Joined: 05 Nov 2019
Posts: 676
Location: Massachusetts, USA
superg wrote:
kitty666cats wrote:
superg, any thoughts about bringing back a DE15 output? I liked the design of those ones!

Of course, one of these dongles should work on one of the outputs of the current design:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Optoma-Scart-t ... 2952965387

But it's a shame that an audio breakout isn't included. The thing is made of epoxy so it would be damn near impossible to mod... I actually stick' em to a secondary dongle for audio out, lol. They do the trick for RGBS into Extron interfaces/GBS units/etc, though!

That stuff is projector thing, I know that projector cables with 15 pin d-sub have different pinout, there are cables like this and they don't work.
VGA is questionable because it requires separate HV sync and it needs additional processing. There are external adapters but bulky. It would be nice if somebody designs something like this projector thing.


I have a powered 1:2 SCART splitter with a Renesas sync separator in it and those Optoma adapters do work with it, at least. Obviously it’s gonna be RGBS and not RGBHV out, but still useful :)

https://www.js-technology.com/store/ind ... er=product

I would assume the Optoma adapters work on gscartsw as well, but it’s no big deal anyway... I was mostly just musing on how I liked the design of your units that had the DE15 output as an option, heh 8)
_________________
For CRTs, A/V gear, video games & more, be sure to check out my eBay!

Image


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:15 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 1491
Location: US, MI
Just want to confirm for everybody that v5.3 gscartsw is compatible with v5.2 bumpers from Laser Bear, I've just installed one for myself.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:40 pm 



Joined: 12 Feb 2021
Posts: 1
Hi there,

I'm trying to order a Scart switch, but when I go to pay in PayPal the final delivery costs are $9,999.00. Something looks to be going wrong. Any chance of a little assistance?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:07 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 1491
Location: US, MI
DrDukka wrote:
Hi there,

I'm trying to order a Scart switch, but when I go to pay in PayPal the final delivery costs are $9,999.00. Something looks to be going wrong. Any chance of a little assistance?

Some countries I don't ship to are "locked" this way. Use a proxy service.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:36 am 



Joined: 18 Jun 2019
Posts: 8
Hi SuperG

- Do you have an update on when your next batch of switches will be available?

- Would there be any issue daisy chaining with a powered Bandridge switch?

- Do you recommend not inserting/removing scarts when the gscart is powered on, as per Hydra recommendations?

- Is there any audio filters built in to avoid any audio hum/buzz on a CRT? I dont currently get any with my Bandridge so I'm not expecting any with yours :)

Thank you!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:08 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 1491
Location: US, MI
Hao wrote:
- Do you have an update on when your next batch of switches will be available?

Probably March as my manufacturer is having a holiday (Chinese New Year)

Hao wrote:
- Would there be any issue daisy chaining with a powered Bandridge switch?

Shouldn't be an issue as long as you're happy with Bandridge quality.

Hao wrote:
- Do you recommend not inserting/removing scarts when the gscart is powered on, as per Hydra recommendations?

I recommend inserting/removing SCART cables any time you want, should not be an issue :)

Hao wrote:
- Is there any audio filters built in to avoid any audio hum/buzz on a CRT? I dont currently get any with my Bandridge so I'm not expecting any with yours :)

In general you get hum/buzz noise when your cables aren't properly shielded. Get short cables from a known manufacturer and you shouldn't have this problem.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:58 pm 



Joined: 15 Feb 2021
Posts: 1
superg, I purchased the gscartsw 5:2 from you I believe either at the end of 2018 or 2019, can't remember. I know it's out of warranty but I didn't know if you'd have any suggestions for me.

I've included a few pictures here, https://imgur.com/a/XzhaWjZ

Basically, I've never had a problem with it but then today when I turned on a system, it would not switch over to the system through the OSSC. If I take the SCART cable directly from a system and plug it into the OSSC it works, but going through the gscart nothing happens. The OSSC never adjusts when I change systems either, so it seems like nothing is passing from the gscart to the OSSC.

I was able to get it to work one time by unplugging the gscarts power for a couple of minutes, then unplugging the SCART from the gscart output and input of the OSSC. I then plugged everything back in and a picture came up and it would switch between all the different systems. Once I turned the systems off, and the OSSC back off though, I never could get a picture or sound to come back through.

Also tried the 2nd output on the gscart.


Edit 2/16----

Just wanted to say I figured out the issue I believe. I had a PS2 slim hooked up that was left on for who knows how long. Not sure why taking the power and cables off worked that one time, but as soon as I powered the PS2 down, the other systems started working.


Last edited by bullz7210 on Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:11 pm 



Joined: 18 Jun 2019
Posts: 8
superg wrote:
Hao wrote:
- Do you have an update on when your next batch of switches will be available?

Probably March as my manufacturer is having a holiday (Chinese New Year)

Hao wrote:
- Would there be any issue daisy chaining with a powered Bandridge switch?

Shouldn't be an issue as long as you're happy with Bandridge quality.

Hao wrote:
- Do you recommend not inserting/removing scarts when the gscart is powered on, as per Hydra recommendations?

I recommend inserting/removing SCART cables any time you want, should not be an issue :)

Hao wrote:
- Is there any audio filters built in to avoid any audio hum/buzz on a CRT? I dont currently get any with my Bandridge so I'm not expecting any with yours :)

In general you get hum/buzz noise when your cables aren't properly shielded. Get short cables from a known manufacturer and you shouldn't have this problem.



Thank you for the answers :)


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:55 pm 



Joined: 01 Mar 2018
Posts: 10
Location: France
Hey, sorry if this was already asked before, but do you have a reseller for Europe ? (Frenchie here)

I already have a gscartsw, and planning to buy a gcompsw.

Thank you =)


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:00 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 1491
Location: US, MI
zarkFR wrote:
Hey, sorry if this was already asked before, but do you have a reseller for Europe ? (Frenchie here)

I already have a gscartsw, and planning to buy a gcompsw.

Thank you =)

No EU reseller at this point.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:33 pm 



Joined: 01 Mar 2018
Posts: 10
Location: France
So sad =(

Sorry if this is indiscreet, but any plans to have one ? like... this year ?

I can wait... a little... but not too much haha.

Thank you again


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:07 am 



Joined: 21 Jul 2019
Posts: 17
superg wrote:
snowekim wrote:
1- No flicker
2- Yea I have good cables from RGC.uk (Packapunch)

And yes you're right, so far it doesn't seem to be a breaking bug as it only occurs on the title screen, but it caused me concern it might happen later on the game too, hopefully that's not the case.

On the bright side we have this issue documented now =)

Yeah, I will check the game out at some point.


Quick update, you were right, this issue was because I was using a ps1 scart cable with my ps2.


Got a new insurrection industries cable for ps2 and it doesn't seem to have this issue.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:47 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 1491
Location: US, MI
snowekim wrote:
Quick update, you were right, this issue was because I was using a ps1 scart cable with my ps2.
Got a new insurrection industries cable for ps2 and it doesn't seem to have this issue.

Thanks for letting me know, I almost ordered the game to see the line by myself!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:35 pm 



Joined: 24 Mar 2020
Posts: 1
I recently purchased a gcompsw and I also own a Framemeister and I am aware that you are not supposed to use supergun conversions with either as they can permanently damage both. I just purchased a Omega MVS from arcadeworks as well as this upgrade:

https://castlemaniagames.com/products/r ... -the-omega

I was wondering if anyone knows if this combo is safe to use with both the gcompsw and Framemeister?
As for the cables I will be using, I have a HD Retrovision Genesis cable as is required by the replacement A/V board. If it is not safe to use luckily I have a nice Sony CRT that I can hook it up to. Not sure if this would have any impact on the situation but I plan to use this flashcart with the MVS:

https://stoneagegamer.com/neosd-pro-mvs.html

Thanks in advance for any advice/helpful input!!! :)


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:24 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 90
Location: Seattle
Hi superg,

I’m hoping you can help with an issue I’m having with my gscartsw when used with a RetroTINK RGB2COMP. I'm running into an issue where the image has a green tint on two of my YPbPr Consumer CRTs (Toshiba 24AF46 & Sony KV-24FS120) if the gscartsw & RGB2COMP are used together.

The RGB2COMP works perfectly though if I connect any of my RGB SCART consoles directly to it instead of running through the gscartsw.

Additionally, the RGB SCART video coming out of the gscartsw on its own is also working correctly without a green tint (aside from the issue with the RGB2COMP) on all my Sony RGB monitors (I have three daisy-chained: BVM-D32E1W, BVM-D20F1, and BVM-D9H1). I measured all of this with my X-Rite colorimeter to make sure to my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me.

The green tint issue only seems to occur when I combine the gscartsw and the RGB2COMP. After realizing this, I tried the following with no improvement to the green tint issue:
1. Different SCART cable
2. Different YPbPr cable
3. Swapped outputs on gscartsw

Any ideas?

All the best and thank you!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:38 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 1491
Location: US, MI
Speedy wrote:
Hi superg,

I’m hoping you can help with an issue I’m having with my gscartsw when used with a RetroTINK RGB2COMP. I'm running into an issue where the image has a green tint on two of my YPbPr Consumer CRTs (Toshiba 24AF46 & Sony KV-24FS120) if the gscartsw & RGB2COMP are used together.

The RGB2COMP works perfectly though if I connect any of my RGB SCART consoles directly to it instead of running through the gscartsw.

Additionally, the RGB SCART video coming out of the gscartsw on its own is also working correctly without a green tint (aside from the issue with the RGB2COMP) on all my Sony RGB monitors (I have three daisy-chained: BVM-D32E1W, BVM-D20F1, and BVM-D9H1). I measured all of this with my X-Rite colorimeter to make sure to my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me.

The green tint issue only seems to occur when I combine the gscartsw and the RGB2COMP. After realizing this, I tried the following with no improvement to the green tint issue:
1. Different SCART cable
2. Different YPbPr cable
3. Swapped outputs on gscartsw

Any ideas?

All the best and thank you!

This is really weird. I know you tried a different SCART cable but it looks like something changes between gscartsw and rgb2comp.
Does it happen for each and every console?
Did you try to alter gscartsw settings? In particular try DIP 1 on/off (and DIP 2 if sync on green is involved) and see if that changes anything.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:44 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 90
Location: Seattle
superg wrote:
Speedy wrote:
Hi superg,

I’m hoping you can help with an issue I’m having with my gscartsw when used with a RetroTINK RGB2COMP. I'm running into an issue where the image has a green tint on two of my YPbPr Consumer CRTs (Toshiba 24AF46 & Sony KV-24FS120) if the gscartsw & RGB2COMP are used together.

The RGB2COMP works perfectly though if I connect any of my RGB SCART consoles directly to it instead of running through the gscartsw.

Additionally, the RGB SCART video coming out of the gscartsw on its own is also working correctly without a green tint (aside from the issue with the RGB2COMP) on all my Sony RGB monitors (I have three daisy-chained: BVM-D32E1W, BVM-D20F1, and BVM-D9H1). I measured all of this with my X-Rite colorimeter to make sure to my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me.

The green tint issue only seems to occur when I combine the gscartsw and the RGB2COMP. After realizing this, I tried the following with no improvement to the green tint issue:
1. Different SCART cable
2. Different YPbPr cable
3. Swapped outputs on gscartsw

Any ideas?

All the best and thank you!

This is really weird. I know you tried a different SCART cable but it looks like something changes between gscartsw and rgb2comp.
Does it happen for each and every console?
Did you try to alter gscartsw settings? In particular try DIP 1 on/off (and DIP 2 if sync on green is involved) and see if that changes anything.

Yes, it happens for every console I tested... I tried it on PS1, NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Wii, Genesis, and MiSTer.

I actually didn't think to try toggling the DIP switches yet.

I'll give DIP1 a try, but it seems weird that Sync Regeneration could affect color conversion, right?

I'll also try the SoG DIP, but could that even affect non SoG consoles?

Thanks!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:56 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 1491
Location: US, MI
Speedy wrote:
I actually didn't think to try toggling the DIP switches yet.
I'll give DIP1 a try, but it seems weird that Sync Regeneration could affect color conversion, right?
I'll also try the SoG DIP, but could that even affect non SoG consoles?
Thanks!

DIP1 might alter sync amplitude, which can affect other color levels, but that's more of a question to Mike Chi. I still think it's something else though, a lot of switch owners are using rgb2comp and comp2rgb in all sorts of configurations, the issue like this would pop out in no time.
DIP2 won't change anything if sync on green source isn't used.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:35 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 20 Jan 2019
Posts: 90
Location: Seattle
I figured it out... I tried a 3rd SCART cable and the problem went away. No idea what is wrong with these other two SCART cables.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:40 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 1491
Location: US, MI
Speedy wrote:
I figured it out... I tried a 3rd SCART cable and the problem went away. No idea what is wrong with these other two SCART cables.

Insufficient shielding or wiring error. Glad you sorted it out!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:02 pm 



Joined: 01 Mar 2021
Posts: 1
Hi superg and all, I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I wasn't seeing it. I just ordered the gcompsw 8:2 a few days ago and was wondering: If I have some consoles using component and some using composite, can I hook them all up individually to the gcompsw inputs (lets say 3 composite and 4 component) and then send one of the two outputs to my TV's separate component in and the other to the TV's composite in to then have the ability to simply change between the TV's component and composite inputs depending on which console I want to use? Or would this need to be only one output on the gcomp switch to a single TV?

I ask because the description on the website details using only one output on the gcompsw and using a separate composite video lead with and RCA splitter for the the audio leads. Does using both outputs on the gcomp switch to separate inputs on the same TV cause some kind of signal loop?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:52 am 



Joined: 18 Jun 2019
Posts: 8
Anyone know if there would be any issues using a JNX CMVS with a gscartsw?

Anyone using these together?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:15 am 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 1491
Location: US, MI
Magic Man Sammy wrote:
Hi superg and all, I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I wasn't seeing it. I just ordered the gcompsw 8:2 a few days ago and was wondering: If I have some consoles using component and some using composite, can I hook them all up individually to the gcompsw inputs (lets say 3 composite and 4 component) and then send one of the two outputs to my TV's separate component in and the other to the TV's composite in to then have the ability to simply change between the TV's component and composite inputs depending on which console I want to use? Or would this need to be only one output on the gcomp switch to a single TV?

I ask because the description on the website details using only one output on the gcompsw and using a separate composite video lead with and RCA splitter for the the audio leads. Does using both outputs on the gcomp switch to separate inputs on the same TV cause some kind of signal loop?

Yeah, that will work just fine given that you have separate TV inputs for composite and component (some modern TV's share one input for both composite/component Y - but there is a workaround for that too! :)). Obviously you will have to use a TV remote to switch between composite / component depending on which console is turned on so it's not 100% automatic in that regard.


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:16 am 


User avatar

Joined: 06 Jul 2014
Posts: 1491
Location: US, MI
xerotyme wrote:
I recently purchased a gcompsw and I also own a Framemeister and I am aware that you are not supposed to use supergun conversions with either as they can permanently damage both. I just purchased a Omega MVS from arcadeworks as well as this upgrade:

https://castlemaniagames.com/products/r ... -the-omega

I was wondering if anyone knows if this combo is safe to use with both the gcompsw and Framemeister?
As for the cables I will be using, I have a HD Retrovision Genesis cable as is required by the replacement A/V board. If it is not safe to use luckily I have a nice Sony CRT that I can hook it up to. Not sure if this would have any impact on the situation but I plan to use this flashcart with the MVS:

https://stoneagegamer.com/neosd-pro-mvs.html

Thanks in advance for any advice/helpful input!!! :)

There is some information from trusted sources that HAS supergun has properly attenuated audio circuit and some are using that. But as always, use supergun at your own risk!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:43 pm 



Joined: 05 Dec 2012
Posts: 516
xerotyme wrote:
I recently purchased a gcompsw and I also own a Framemeister and I am aware that you are not supposed to use supergun conversions with either as they can permanently damage both. I just purchased a Omega MVS from arcadeworks as well as this upgrade:

https://castlemaniagames.com/products/r ... -the-omega

I was wondering if anyone knows if this combo is safe to use with both the gcompsw and Framemeister?
As for the cables I will be using, I have a HD Retrovision Genesis cable as is required by the replacement A/V board. If it is not safe to use luckily I have a nice Sony CRT that I can hook it up to. Not sure if this would have any impact on the situation but I plan to use this flashcart with the MVS:

https://stoneagegamer.com/neosd-pro-mvs.html

Thanks in advance for any advice/helpful input!!! :)

100% safe to use as long as you use a properly-built Genesis 2 cable - You said you're using the HD Retrovisions, so that's both safe and an excellent choice.
As a note, flash carts don't matter for video output. Fair question though!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:04 am 



Joined: 18 Jun 2019
Posts: 8
retrorgb wrote:
xerotyme wrote:
I recently purchased a gcompsw and I also own a Framemeister and I am aware that you are not supposed to use supergun conversions with either as they can permanently damage both. I just purchased a Omega MVS from arcadeworks as well as this upgrade:

https://castlemaniagames.com/products/r ... -the-omega

I was wondering if anyone knows if this combo is safe to use with both the gcompsw and Framemeister?
As for the cables I will be using, I have a HD Retrovision Genesis cable as is required by the replacement A/V board. If it is not safe to use luckily I have a nice Sony CRT that I can hook it up to. Not sure if this would have any impact on the situation but I plan to use this flashcart with the MVS:

https://stoneagegamer.com/neosd-pro-mvs.html

Thanks in advance for any advice/helpful input!!! :)

100% safe to use as long as you use a properly-built Genesis 2 cable - You said you're using the HD Retrovisions, so that's both safe and an excellent choice.
As a note, flash carts don't matter for video output. Fair question though!


Would this include a JNX CMVS with a quality scart cable?


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: gscartsw / gscartsw_lite / gcompsw switches support thre
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:47 pm 


User avatar

Joined: 03 Mar 2021
Posts: 2
Location: NYC
Hey G, I was interested in purchasing a gcompsw switch but noticed it's currently listed as sold out. Will there be a restock? And if so, what's the estimated timeframe? Thanks!


Top
 Offline Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5437 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 178, 179, 180, 181, 182  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: matt, shadowman and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group