A good place to find Control Panels?

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
ResOGlas

A good place to find Control Panels?

Post by ResOGlas »

Greetings guys,
I recently purchased a New Astro City cab, but the buttons on the control panel have been drilled out in a less than desirable fashion. Is there any good steady source for control panels on the internet? I sure wouldn't mind having one of those cool Capcom Astro City control panels with the Dreamcast controller inputs. :P
Hail Atlantis!
ArrogantBastard

Post by ArrogantBastard »

Not to be a backseat moderator and all, but this should be in Hardware, FYI.
Zach Keene

Post by Zach Keene »

*BAMF*
ResOGlas

Post by ResOGlas »

Zach Keene wrote:*BAMF*
Cool beans.
Hail Atlantis!
japtor

Post by japtor »

i got my panel off excellentcom.net. they had a pdf hardware list with pics if you ask i think. course i ordered an astro one, they sent a blast city one. not sure if they never had astro panels or what, but i didnt really mind once i saw it in person. theyre sanwas, not sure if they have seimitsus, or if they have bare panels if you want to keep your current buttons/sticks. it cost $135-140 or so, probably like $30 to ship (im not sure since i did a big order with 2 others and we split costs).
Valgar

Post by Valgar »

From the last group order I learned Seimitsu only has the astro city panels now. Sanwa has both the Blast City and Astro City.

Both will fit in the Astro City... Price depends on if you want a 1P or 2P panel.
Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
COWBOY-RJJ