Would anyone here burn a couple eproms for a fee?

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Rastan78

Would anyone here burn a couple eproms for a fee?

Post by Rastan78 »

I've got a Battle Garegga PCB that I want to convert into the Japan version Sat Feb 3 1996. I have the Austria/Hong Kong revision with different level order, no extends etc.

I don't have an eprom burner, but this game needs only two new ones to be changed. All the info can be found here.

I tried the place that the Sheep's site links to but got no response. Anybody who could burn the eproms, I would of course cover all the cost and add some extra for your trouble. Any help or ideas greatly appreciated.:)
rtw

Re: Would anyone here burn a couple eproms for a fee?

Post by rtw »

Rastan78 wrote:I've got a Battle Garegga PCB that I want to convert into the Japan version Sat Feb 3 1996. I have the Austria/Hong Kong revision with different level order, no extends etc.

I don't have an eprom burner, but this game needs only two new ones to be changed. All the info can be found here.

I tried the place that the Sheep's site links to but got no response. Anybody who could burn the eproms, I would of course cover all the cost and add some extra for your trouble. Any help or ideas greatly appreciated.:)
I can help you :D Check your PM for details.

rtw
http://world-of-arcades.net
The future of ST-V rests upon our work and your work