reliable saturn av cables?

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
fpbrush

reliable saturn av cables?

Post by fpbrush »

hi.. i was just wondering if anyone knew a good source of RELIABLE saturn av cables. I bought one off ebay awhile back and quite frankly, it is a p.o.s. (i have to twist it just to get a picture to show up, i feel like im using an rf :x )

i know someone on here used to make saturn cables (and lots of rgb)-- but i haven't seen him on here in awhile (or i dont recognize him).

thanks!
Neon

Post by Neon »

Matt still does RGB cables.

As for having to twist it to get a picture, that could just as easily be your TV's composite video jack as the cable.
fpbrush

Post by fpbrush »

oh, good to hear matt still does them --anyway to contact him? im sure its my cable, ive tried it on two different tv's and many different systems. :?
matt

Post by matt »

Generic cables usually work fine - if you've picked up a dud it probably wouldn't hurt to try again.

I don't have any extra Saturn A/V cables at the moment.
fpbrush

Post by fpbrush »

alright matt, i trust ya ;)

any chance you have a four-prong saturn power supply board lying around? im still looking for one-- i dont know how much you deal with saturns anymore, i remember you used to mod alot

man ive been gone too long.
FatCobra

Post by FatCobra »

From the looks of it, the Saturn will work fine with standard AV cables that you can find at Radioshack.
Shmups: It's all about blowing stuff up!
matt

Post by matt »

fpbrush wrote:any chance you have a four-prong saturn power supply board lying around? im still looking for one-- i dont know how much you deal with saturns anymore, i remember you used to mod alot
Funny you ask - I've got several :) Shoot a PM over if you want one!
From the looks of it, the Saturn will work fine with standard AV cables that you can find at Radioshack.
The Saturn has its own A/V connector - you need a dedicated cable for it.
fpbrush

Post by fpbrush »

done :D