PLEASE, I'd just like to know if the Guncon 2 works on PSTwo

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
dave4shmups

PLEASE, I'd just like to know if the Guncon 2 works on PSTwo

Post by dave4shmups »

I cannot find SQUAT in terms of Hardware FAQs that address this question, so if anyone knows, PLEASE respond!
Dave_K.

Post by Dave_K. »

Although I don't have a PSTwo, a Guncon2 should work provided there are usb ports.
visuatrox

Post by visuatrox »

The GunCon 2 works with PS2 & PSTwo. But what you should be worried about though is if it works with your TV. The lightguns often have problems with projection, LCD, HDTV, 100hz and widescreen tv's etc..
mannerbot

Post by mannerbot »

If people are slow to respond, it's because they either don't know or don't care. There is no need to post another topic asking the same question (one that has very little to do with the topics discussed on this board). I see that you've posted this at GameFAQs as well, and you've gotten an answer. I'm and impulsive guy myself but that doesn't mean that you have to keep asking a question to people that don't know the answer -- you're not going to get the answer any quicker. Especially for topics that don't have anything to do with shmups-type stuff (arcade gear, monitors, superguns, importing, etc.), going to another forum with higher traffic will be the way to go.

And I see you posted the same topic twice at GameFAQs, as well. Why not just bump the first topic? All posting a duplicate topic does is spam up the board.
dave4shmups

Post by dave4shmups »

mannerbot wrote:If people are slow to respond, it's because they either don't know or don't care. There is no need to post another topic asking the same question (one that has very little to do with the topics discussed on this board). I see that you've posted this at GameFAQs as well, and you've gotten an answer. I'm and impulsive guy myself but that doesn't mean that you have to keep asking a question to people that don't know the answer -- you're not going to get the answer any quicker. Especially for topics that don't have anything to do with shmups-type stuff (arcade gear, monitors, superguns, importing, etc.), going to another forum with higher traffic will be the way to go.

And I see you posted the same topic twice at GameFAQs, as well. Why not just bump the first topic? All posting a duplicate topic does is spam up the board.
Thanks for the suggestion about bumping topics, but I have no idea how to do that.

It was not my intention to Spam, alright? This isn't the first time that I've asked a perfectly reasonable question on this site, whether it has to do with shmups or not, and gotten NO answer, or a lecture about search engines-as if I don't know anything about them when I spent FIVE AND A HALF YEARS in a Univsersity doing research for my Political Science Major, and History Minor, about everything from ethnic conflicts in Ethopia, to the break up of Yugoslavia. :?
Last edited by dave4shmups on Sun May 29, 2005 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dave4shmups

Post by dave4shmups »

visuatrox wrote:The GunCon 2 works with PS2 & PSTwo. But what you should be worried about though is if it works with your TV. The lightguns often have problems with projection, LCD, HDTV, 100hz and widescreen tv's etc..
Thanks for the response; I just have a "regular" TV, so it should work just fine! :D
raiden

Post by raiden »

Thanks for the suggestion about bumping topics, but I have no idea how to do that.
by replying to your own topic, as topics are sorted by last reply.
This isn't the first time that I've asked a perfectly reasonable question on this site, whether it has to do with shmups or not, and gotten NO answer,
well, sorry to disappoint you, but the internet is not a medium with answers guaranteed.
D

Post by D »

Nobody thinks that it is strange that there is no fan site dediacted to light gun games?

I wish there was one.
icycalm
Banned User

Post by icycalm »

That's a very valid point. Maybe I'll start one.