shmups.system11.org

Shmups Forum

* FAQ    * Search
 * Register  * Login 
It is currently Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:20 am View unanswered posts
View active topics

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Post subject: Re: The Supergun discussion and Q&A thread.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:40 am 

Hi !

Our wonderful german customs denied the import of the new Sigma AV1 supergun i bought from tops-game :(

CE sign missing, no german manual, no german current connector etc. this sucked big time.

Anyway, bought an older model the AV5000 from a fellow member from otaku.

1.) I wonder if it is possible to easily change the PSU on this beast, since i dont want to use a step-down converter (ordered 300W model; down to 110V)
2.) Wont 110V-115V damage the SG in the long run since its labeled to be used with japanese 100V ?
3.) I hunted the right Stick for it (TB8000), since i dont like the cheap neo-geo sticks. Unfortunately with no cables, will any D15 <=> D15 cable fit ?
4.) Can i use this cable for example? https://www.amazon.de/SVGA-Kabel-Premiu ... s9dHJ1ZQ==

BR

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: The Supergun discussion and Q&A thread.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:16 pm 

I don't know anything about your SG, however I will say eBay usually has really nice Neo Geo extension cables from China for about $5-9 for two, and they are of good quality and also deep enough to work on an actual NG, something that won't work with the cables you're looking at on Amazon.

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 602 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21