Use Logitech GT Force/Driving Force/Drivng Force Pro on PC!

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
PC Engine Fan X!

Use Logitech GT Force/Driving Force/Drivng Force Pro on PC!

Post by PC Engine Fan X! »

When I first bought my Logitech Driving Force force-feedback steering wheel for Gran Turismo 3 on the PS2 platform, I noticed that it came equipped with a USB port. I really wasn't sure if a PS2 Driving Force would work on a PC tower setup but yes, it does work provided that you've downloaded the proper software drivers.

Why buy two seperate Logitech force-feedback steering wheels: one for the PC & another for the PS2 console when you really just need one for both platforms.

Here's the link to download the 8.8MB software driver file that's required to make your Logitech GT Force, Logitech Driving Force or Logitech Driving Force Pro work on your PC rig setup:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/downl ... entid=6203

Note: Just be sure to select which OS you have on your PC before starting your d/l.

I remember seeing the $200.00 Logitech MOMO Force steering wheel that was PC only but read a video game article saying that the Momo Force works well on the PS2 console platform. Unfortunately, Logitech did not make too many of those cool Momo Force steering wheels. They look much nicer than the later released Driving Force Pro wheels IMO.

PC Engine Fan X! ^_~