What's a good, solid joystick for the PS2 for shmups?...

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
Cugel

Post by Cugel »

PsikyoPshumpPshooterP wrote:the new HRAP is delayed another week according to one of the reputable sources at shoryuken.com who called NCSX himself for the update of it :cry:
Did you order the Seimitsu or the Sanwa?

My friend in Tokyo received two HRAP Special Editions on 3/31. He will be mailing out my HRAP on Monday. I've seen the pictures he sent and it's sweet. The box is plain white and the stick looks beautiful. I'll give you guys an update as I hear more information.
PsikyoPshumpPshooterP

Post by PsikyoPshumpPshooterP »

The Seimitsu
The cave whore count in this thread is unbelievable!!!
PsikyoPshumpPshooterP

Post by PsikyoPshumpPshooterP »

argh..stupid ncsx..its been 2 weeks late!
Dear NCS Customer,

Thanks for your preorder for a Hori RAP Special joystick. Please note that we are still waiting for news from our Hori agent for delivery on the two types of Special joysticks. Our own customers who live in Japan that ordered directly from the Hori online shop have already started receiving their joysticks in the past few days but our agent has not received their bulk order yet.

At this point, it is unclear if Hori restricted shipments of multiple units of the joystick to wholesalers and distributors due to the small production quantity but we are waiting for news. Our online order was split into 2 orders of 30 pieces of each stick (3 per carton) and this may have been more than Hori was able to supply to a single customer.

We will update everyone again once we hear from our agent. Apologies for this unexpected delay and inconvenience.

Regards,
NCS, Inc
The cave whore count in this thread is unbelievable!!!