Recommendations for SCART selector to ossc cable

The place for all discussion on gaming hardware
kruuth

Recommendations for SCART selector to ossc cable

Post by kruuth »

Hi all. I need to run a cable between my OSSC and my scart selector. Right now I'm using a cable that I bought in Germany that is great but it's 3m long and it's very heavy. I tried another cable but it was unshielded and buzzed like crazy. I'd like to find an alternative cable that would work for me. Could somebody recommend a cable for this? I'm in the USA now.
Kez

Re: Recommendations for SCART selector to ossc cable

Post by Kez »

Most of the major cable makers do SCART to SCART. Retro Access makes good quality cables and is based in the USA.

I have had decent results here in the UK just searching for ancient secondhand cables from brands like monster but I doubt there are so many available in the US.
ldeveraux

Re: Recommendations for SCART selector to ossc cable

Post by ldeveraux »

kruuth wrote:Hi all. I need to run a cable between my OSSC and my scart selector. Right now I'm using a cable that I bought in Germany that is great but it's 3m long and it's very heavy. I tried another cable but it was unshielded and buzzed like crazy. I'd like to find an alternative cable that would work for me. Could somebody recommend a cable for this? I'm in the USA now.
I assume you're using the KabelDirekt cable? I have many of them and they work great, straight from Amazon. If you don't want to wait on Retro Access lead times, I've also ordered from Retro Gaming Cables with success.
https://www.retrogamingcables.co.uk/MAL ... 5-OHM-COAX